|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume Two, Book Fourth, Chapters 7-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fanny notice going on at Charlotte's home in Book Third Chapter 6?
(a) The Prince goes there daily.
(b) Maggie is not welcome there.
(c) The household is no longer well kept.
(d) Charlotte is never there and Maggie always is.
2. What does Maggie fear more than anything in Book Fourth Chapter 8?
(a) Losing her child.
(b) A confrontation with her husband.
(c) Angering Charlotte.
(d) Her father's death.
3. Who does the Prince think should be the one to introduce the idea to Mr. Verver?
(b) Colonel Assingham.
4. What is the Prince sure of as of Book First Chapter 1?
(a) His relationship with Fanny.
(b) The distance from the shops to Fanny's house.
(c) His dinner choice.
(d) His marriage to Maggie.
5. What attributes does the Prince claim he does not possess?
(a) Wit and class.
(b) Loyalty and honesty.
(c) Deceit and hypocrisy.
(d) Self-righteousness and vanity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Charlotte and the Prince want to explore on their trip together in Chapter 9 of Book Third?
2. How does Adam feel as he plans his museum?
3. According to the Prince, with what intention has Charlotte come to London?
4. Where does Fanny feel like she has just returned from at the end of Chapter 3 of Book Third?
5. What does Fanny think of the timing of Charlotte's visit to London?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)