|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume Two, Book Fourth, Chapters 7-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fanny fear being accused of if the truth about the Prince and Charlotte's former relationship comes out?
2. Why doesn't Charlotte worry about Fanny saying anything about her affair with the Prince?
(a) Because Fanny is having an affair of her own.
(b) Because Charlotte is Fanny's dearest friend.
(c) Because by doing so Fanny would discredit herself.
(d) Because Fanny would be too embarassed to talk about such immoral things.
3. Why is Adam considering marriage as of Book Second Chapter 1?
(a) Because he wants more children.
(b) Because his daughter is now married.
(c) Because he wants to be in love.
(d) Because he feels lonely.
4. Who does Fanny voice her concerns to in Book First Chapter 4?
(c) The Prince.
(d) Her husband.
5. What is particular about the day that Maggie's father comes to visit her in Chapter 4 of Book Fourth?
(a) The baby is sick.
(b) Maggie has a tea party planned.
(c) It is a holiday.
(d) The weather is beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Maggie call to her room just before a dinner party in Book Fourth Chapter 8?
2. Where do Charlotte and the Prince decide to go on a trip together in Chapter 9 of Book Third?
3. What conclusion does Fanny come to in Book Third Chapter 10?
4. Where does Maggie set the golden bowl so that her husband will see it?
5. What is Fanny's last name?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)