|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume One, Book Second, Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Prince require Fanny to promise to do throughout his marriage?
(a) Give Maggie tips on how to be a good wife and mother.
(b) Help guide him along the way.
(c) Keep in contact with him.
(d) Only contact him when Maggie is out of town.
2. What does Charlotte insist that the Prince and Fanny arrange for her in Book First Chapter 3?
(a) A taxi to a hotel.
(b) A trip to the countryside.
(c) A marriage union.
(d) A meeting with Maggie.
3. How has Maggie learned about her future husband?
(a) From the town gossips.
(b) From a family friend.
(c) From a newspaper article.
(d) From books about his family.
4. How does Adam feel as he plans his museum?
5. Why does Adam think he needs a wife?
(a) To take care of his collection after he dies.
(b) To do the things that Maggie had done in the past.
(c) To travel with.
(d) To have another child with.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Adam plan to leave his collection of art to?
2. What does the Prince notice about Fanny while they talk in Book First Chapter 2?
3. What does the Prince suggest should happen following his marriage to Maggie?
4. Who is the author of "The Golden Bowl"?
5. What does Fanny think of the timing of Charlotte's visit to London?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)