|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume Two, Book Fourth, Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adam believe the ladies at his home are doing in Book Second Chapter 1?
(a) Vying for his attention.
(b) Wasting their time.
(c) Plotting against him.
(d) Trying to make friends with his daughter.
2. What does Maggie think she has accomplished with her dinner party in Book Fourth Chapter 4?
(a) Separated Charlotte from her husband.
(b) Prepared a perfect Italian meal.
(c) Shown her father that she is a good wife.
(d) Met expectations people have for a princess.
3. How does Maggie feel when her father comes to visit her alone in Book Fourth Chapter 4?
4. When the group returns to the house in Book Second Chapter 2 what does Adam notice in their eyes?
(a) A flicker of disgust.
(b) A flicker of anger.
(c) A flicker of joy.
(d) A flicker of recognition.
5. How does Fanny travel home in Chapter 3 of Book Third?
(a) In a rowboat.
(b) In a carriage.
(c) On horseback.
(d) On foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlotte feel in Book Third Chapter 1?
2. What is the name of Adam's summer home?
3. What is Adam's last name?
4. Why doesn't Charlotte feel guilty about her relationship with the Prince?
5. What is the result when Maggie, the Prince, Charlotte, and Mr. Vermer spend time together in Book Fourth Chapter 4?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)