|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lucius go to fulfill Osiris' last request?
2. At the Councilor's house, with whom does the stepmother fall in love?
(a) Her husband.
(b) The biological son.
(d) The stepson.
3. Who buys Lucius from the baker?
(a) A farmer.
(b) A gardener.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A Councillor.
4. Whom does the Stepmother try to lay the blame on in Chapter 15?
(b) Her biological son.
(c) The stepson.
(d) Her husband.
5. In Chapter 12, why does the cook try to hang himself?
(a) His wife is cheating on him.
(b) He hates his life.
(c) He doesn't want to kill Lucius.
(d) The deer he was supposed to prepare is gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, who decides it is unsafe at the farm?
2. In Chapter 10, what does the visitor to the bandits' cave tell the bandits to do with Charite?
3. Who stops the cook from hanging himself?
4. What does a noblewoman pay Thaysus for in Chapter 16?
5. How does Lucius get away from the accusations of killing the boy in Chapter 11?
Short Essay Questions
1. Before Lucius is set to go out for his act, what does he do? Where does he go?
2. In Chapter 16, where do the brothers who own Lucius work? Why does Lucius like this?
3. In Chapter 14, who does the gardener encounter on his way home? What happens between them?
4. Who tells Lucius about his third initiation? What does he have to do before he can complete his third initiation?
5. When the brothers catch Lucius eating human food, what is their reaction? Whom do they show?
6. Whom does Lucius pray to in Chapter 17? What does she tell him?
7. How does Lucius expose the priests in Chapter 12? What do they do to Lucius after this?
8. In Chapter 13, why does the cook want to hang himself? What was he supposed to make for dinner?
9. Why is Lucius not easy to sell at the auction block? How does he feel when he is being sold?
10. In Chapter 10, who comes to the bandits' cave? To what position do the bandits elect him? In reality, who is he?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)