|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Lucius is working in Chapter 11, what animal attacks him and his master?
(a) A lion.
(b) A bear.
(c) A tiger.
(d) A dog.
2. Why is Lucius hesitant to do what the priest tells him to do in Chapter 18?
(a) It will hurt him.
(b) It will deny him of many pleasures in his life.
(c) It will hurt others.
(d) He doesn't love Fotis.
3. In his dream, where is Lucius told he must go?
(a) To Byrrhaena's house.
(b) To the bandits' cave.
(c) Back to Milo's house.
(d) A ship dedication.
4. Who is the employer of Lucius' master?
5. Lucius considers his initiation into the religion as _____________.
(a) A revelation.
(b) A second birth.
(c) A life accomplishment.
(d) Meeting his life's goal.
6. As Lucius eats the rose petals in Chapter 18, what happens?
(a) He turns into a horse.
(b) Nothing happens.
(c) He turns human.
(d) He gets sick.
7. Who accuses Lucius of killing the boy who was killed by the bear in Chapter 11?
(a) The boy's uncle.
(b) The boy's father.
(c) The boy's mother.
(d) The boy's sister.
8. Who stops the cook from hanging himself?
(c) His son.
(d) His wife.
9. To whom does the crowd attribute the miracle to in Chapter 18?
10. Whom did the goddess also contact in the night in Chapter 18?
(a) The priest.
11. What are the priests exposed for having during their feast?
(a) A naked young man.
(b) An image of the Goddess.
(c) A young woman.
(d) A bunch of money they stole.
12. In Chapter 12, why is it hard to sell Lucius?
(a) He is old and worn down.
(b) He keeps hurting people.
(c) He keeps braying.
(d) He is dangerous.
13. Who buys Lucius from the priests?
(a) A farmer.
(d) A baker.
14. How does Tlepolemus save Charite and Lucius?
(a) Drugs the bandits and sets them free.
(b) Kills all the bandits in a war.
(c) Using a Trojan horse.
(d) Tricks the bandits into thinking he is a God.
15. What do the priests wear on their heads?
(b) Crowns of thorns.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lucius is working in Chapter 11, to whom is he turned over?
2. What does Lucius have to be careful of in Chapter 16?
3. What are Tlepolemus and Thrasyllus hunting when Tlepolemus dies?
4. Who takes Lucius away at the end of Chapter 14?
5. In Chapter 12, who decides it is unsafe at the farm?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)