1. Who is the author of "The Golden Ass"?
2. In what country is the story set?
3. What language does the author say he learned late in life?
4. Complete the following sentence from the prologue: "Give me your ear, reader: ______."
You will enjoy yourself.
5. Where is the main character traveling in Book 1?
6. What is the name of the traveler who does not believe Aristomenes' story in Book 1?
It does not say.
7. What is Aristomenes' trade?
Cheese and honey.
8. What relationship does Aristomenes have with Socrates?
They are friends.
9. Where does Aristomenes take Socrates as soon as he finds him?
To the baths.
This section contains 4,030 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)