|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18: The Ass is Transformed and Chapter 19: At the Bar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the main character traveling in Book 1?
2. The magistrate says the deception was a tribute to __________.
(a) The god of jokes.
(b) The god Zeus.
(c) The god of Laughter.
(d) The god of hilarity.
3. In Thelyphron's story, who is accused of killing the man to be buried?
(b) His wife.
(c) The Egyptian.
(d) His uncle.
4. Where does Lucius' master go to hide in Chapter 14?
(a) The countryside.
(b) Back to his house.
(c) His friend's house.
(d) The next city.
5. What goes wrong when Lucius tries to perform magic like Pamphile?
(a) He chooses the wrong jar.
(b) Pamphile catches him.
(c) He mutters the wrong spell.
(d) Fotis knocks over a special jar.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, who decides it is unsafe at the farm?
2. At the Councilor's house, with whom does the stepmother fall in love?
3. What does Psyche spill on her husband, waking him up?
4. Why is Lucius hesitant to do what the priest tells him to do in Chapter 18?
5. What does Psyche discover in Chapter 8 after her sisters' visit?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)