|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18: The Ass is Transformed and Chapter 19: At the Bar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the God Osiris tell Lucius he must do?
(a) Become a doctor.
(b) Preach the gospel.
(c) Become a priest.
(d) Become a lawyer.
2. In Chapter 16, who is Lucius given to?
(a) A pair of brothers.
(c) A gardener.
(d) A farmer.
3. During his trial, what does Lucius find out about the dead bodies?
(a) They are his brothers.
(b) They are inflated wineskins.
(c) They are his neighbors.
(d) They are deadly criminals.
4. Who accuses Lucius of killing the boy who was killed by the bear in Chapter 11?
(a) The boy's sister.
(b) The boy's uncle.
(c) The boy's mother.
(d) The boy's father.
5. What kinds of tricks is Lucius taught in Chapter 16?
(a) Sign language.
(b) To speak.
(c) To get help if his master needs it.
(d) To do backflips.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucius have to be careful of in Chapter 16?
2. In Chapter 3, what does Photis tell Lucius about Milo's house?
3. How many sisters does Psyche have?
4. In Chapter 15, who is said to have bought the poison?
5. Isis tells Lucius the only way to happiness is ______________.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)