|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8, and 9: Cupid and Psyche.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucius eat for dinner in Chapter 6?
2. How does Thrasyleon die?
(a) He kills himself.
(b) He is killed by the old woman.
(c) He falls off a cliff.
(d) People are afraid of him and kill him.
3. How many sisters does Psyche have?
4. When Socrates drinks from the stream, what happens to him?
(a) He bleeds and dies.
(b) He drowns.
(c) He turns into a fish.
(d) He has a heart attack.
5. In Chapter 4, what does Photis say she gathers in order to appease Pampile?
(b) Goat hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Lucius returns home from Byrrhaena's dinner party, who does he see at Milo's gate?
2. What is Psyche and her sisters known for?
3. Where is the main character traveling in Book 1?
4. What relationship does Lucius have to Byrrhena?
5. Which of these features is Thelyphron missing?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)