|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Lucius is Transformed and Chapter 6: The Bandits' Cave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Pamphile want Photis to gather for her?
2. As Lucius returns home from Byrrhaena's dinner party, who does he see at Milo's gate?
3. What plan does Lucius decide to employ in Chapter 5 to get away from the robbers?
(a) Pretend he is too tired.
(b) Run away when they are not looking.
(c) Attack them.
(d) Sneak away in the night.
4. What do Photis and Lucius drink on the first night they spend together?
(c) Pomegranate juice.
5. As the charges are heard against Lucius, what does the audience do?
(c) Throw rotten vegetables.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old woman do while Almicus is robbing her?
2. In Chapter 4, what does Photis say kept her from running away?
3. What does the magistrate tell Lucius about his future after the trial?
4. What is the name of Socrates' lover's sister?
5. What does Pamphile rub over herself when she performs her spell?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)