|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16: Under the Trainer and Chapter 17: The Goddess Isis Intervenes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, why does the cook try to hang himself?
(a) His wife is cheating on him.
(b) He hates his life.
(c) He doesn't want to kill Lucius.
(d) The deer he was supposed to prepare is gone.
2. In Chapter 3, what does Photis tell Lucius about Milo's house?
(a) Pamphile is really an angel.
(b) There is an angel in the basement.
(c) There are devious goings-on.
(d) There is the devil in the attic.
3. As Byrrhaena's dinner, what does Lucius talk about?
4. What relationship does Aristomenes have with Socrates?
(a) Socrates is his uncle.
(b) Socrates is his godfather.
(c) Socrates is his teacher.
(d) They are friends.
5. With what woman does Socrates say he was living?
Short Answer Questions
1. The magistrate says the deception was a tribute to __________.
2. Which of these things is NOT rumored to be a danger in the countryside?
3. What is Aristomenes' trade?
4. Why is Lucius' master afraid after the scuffle in Chapter 14?
5. Despite her beauty, Psyche has trouble with___________.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)