|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16: Under the Trainer and Chapter 17: The Goddess Isis Intervenes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who follows Lucius as the magistrates take him to jail?
(b) The entire town.
2. Whom does Thaysus choose to be Lucius' partner in Chapter 17?
(b) A woman who is sentenced to death.
(d) A noblewoman.
3. In what kind of act does Thaysus plan to engage Lucius?
(a) A circus act.
(b) An act of vengeance.
(d) A play.
4. What does Charite do in front of her husband's tomb?
(a) Talks to her husband.
(b) Kills Thrasyllus.
(c) Preaches the gospel.
(d) Kills herself.
5. With what woman does Socrates say he was living?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, why is it hard to sell Lucius?
2. In Chapter 12, who buys Lucius?
3. What does Lucius' master's friend do for a living?
4. Who stops the cook from hanging himself?
5. What is Aristomenes' trade?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)