|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16: Under the Trainer and Chapter 17: The Goddess Isis Intervenes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucius do to expose the bakers' wife's'lover?
(a) Brays until they find him.
(b) Crushes his fingers.
(c) Kicks him.
(d) Bites him.
2. What is scheduled to happen after Lucius is done with his act in Chapter 17?
(a) Lucius is supposed to turn back to normal.
(b) Wild animals are to be released.
(c) The emperor is supposed to meet him.
(d) Lucius is supposed to battle a lion.
3. Why do the priests beat Lucius in Chapter 12?
(a) He makes noise and exposes them.
(b) He needs to be relieved of his sins.
(c) He kicks the head priest.
(d) He drops the Goddess.
4. Why does Thrasyllus murder Charite's husband?
(a) He did not murder Tlepolemus.
(b) He wanted Charite.
(c) It was an accident.
(d) He hated Tlepolemus.
5. In Chapter 15, who speaks out at the trial and reveals the true culprit?
(a) The doctor.
(b) The Stepmother.
(c) The husband.
(d) The stepson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucius' master's friend do for a living?
2. What does Fotis say the cure is for Lucius' condition?
3. At the Councilor's house, with whom does the stepmother fall in love?
4. How does Lucius' master catch on to his behavior in Chapter 16?
5. What stops Lucius from eating a poisonous plant in Chapter 5?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)