|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16: Under the Trainer and Chapter 17: The Goddess Isis Intervenes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Psyche turn herself over in desperation after losing her husband?
2. What does Socrates' lover do to him while he sleeps?
(a) Stabs him in the heart.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Slits his throat.
(d) Steals him away.
3. In Chapter 5, when Pamphile performs her spell, she turns into ___________.
(a) An owl.
(b) A swan.
(c) A dove.
(d) An eagle.
4. In Chapter 16, who is Lucius given to?
(a) A farmer.
(c) A gardener.
(d) A pair of brothers.
5. The magistrate says the deception was a tribute to __________.
(a) The god of Laughter.
(b) The god of hilarity.
(c) The god of jokes.
(d) The god Zeus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fotis say the cure is for Lucius' condition?
2. As the charges are heard against Lucius, what does the audience do?
3. What prevents Lucius from enacting his plan in Chapter 5?
4. What relationship does Aristomenes have with Socrates?
5. What goddess is neglected by Psyche's village?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)