|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14: With the Market-Gardener and the Centurion and Chapter 15: At the Councillor's House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the story of Psyche?
(b) The young woman in the cave.
(c) The old woman in the cave.
2. Who follows Lucius as the magistrates take him to jail?
(a) The entire town.
3. What is the name of Psyche's child?
4. What does Psyche discover when she carries a lamp into her and her husband's room one night?
(a) Her husband is Cupid.
(b) Her husband is not real.
(c) Her husband is the devil.
(d) Her husband is a monster.
5. Complete this sentence from Chapter 3. "This increased, nay doubled my misery: I was not even to be allowed _______."
(a) To live in jail.
(b) To laugh at my own misfortune.
(c) To say goodbye to Photis.
(d) To die in one piece.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Stepmother plan to do out of anger?
2. In Chapter 4, what does Photis say kept her from running away?
3. Where does Psyche roam looking for her husband?
4. What does Lucius' master's friend do for a living?
5. Who buys Lucius from the baker?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)