Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After coming home at the end of Chapter 24, what does John threaten to do?
2. In Chapter 35, why does John encourage Bellarosa to work with the government?
3. What does John think of the price he sells the summer house for?
4. In Chapter 32, what does Bellarosa tell John about revenge?
5. In Chapter 27, how does John react when Ferragamo calls Bellarosa?
Essay Topic 1
How is self-betrayal a theme in this novel?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast two of the lawyers presented in this novel.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the author's use of dialogue in this novel to explore the characters instead of using lengthy descriptions. Is this technique effective?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)