Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After coming home at the end of Chapter 24, what does John threaten to do?
2. In Chapter 35, why does John encourage Bellarosa to work with the government?
3. What does John think of the price he sells the summer house for?
4. In Chapter 32, what does Bellarosa tell John about revenge?
5. In Chapter 27, how does John react when Ferragamo calls Bellarosa?
Essay Topic 1
Is the ending of this novel effective in resolving the conflicts presented?
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the setting of the Gold Coast for this novel. Consider the way the setting impacts the characters and acts as a character itself.
Essay Topic 3
What genre is "The Gold Coast"? Use specific details from the text to support your argument.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)