Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After coming home at the end of Chapter 24, what does John threaten to do?
2. In Chapter 35, why does John encourage Bellarosa to work with the government?
3. What does John think of the price he sells the summer house for?
4. In Chapter 32, what does Bellarosa tell John about revenge?
5. In Chapter 27, how does John react when Ferragamo calls Bellarosa?
Examine morality as a theme in this novel. What is the author's commentary about morality?
Compare and contrast Susan to Anna.
How does word choice affect the reader's opinion in this novel? How does the author use word choice to develop the characters, themes and plot of "The Gold Coast"?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)