|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After coming home at the end of Chapter 24, what does John threaten to do?
2. In Chapter 35, why does John encourage Bellarosa to work with the government?
3. What does John think of the price he sells the summer house for?
4. In Chapter 32, what does Bellarosa tell John about revenge?
5. In Chapter 27, how does John react when Ferragamo calls Bellarosa?
Essay Topic 1
Explore change as a theme in this novel. What message about change does this novel deliver?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Susan to Anna.
Essay Topic 3
How does the author use suspense in this novel? Is this effective?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)