Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After coming home at the end of Chapter 24, what does John threaten to do?
2. In Chapter 35, why does John encourage Bellarosa to work with the government?
3. What does John think of the price he sells the summer house for?
4. In Chapter 32, what does Bellarosa tell John about revenge?
5. In Chapter 27, how does John react when Ferragamo calls Bellarosa?
Essay Topic 1
Examine morality as a theme in this novel. What is the author's commentary about morality?
Essay Topic 2
How does the author use irony in this novel? Is this effective?
Essay Topic 3
How is self-betrayal a theme in this novel?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)