|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After coming home at the end of Chapter 24, what does John threaten to do?
(a) Hire new servants.
(b) Sell the house.
(c) Stop working for Bellarosa.
2. In Chapter 35, why does John encourage Bellarosa to work with the government?
(a) So he can move away.
(b) To end the trial quickly.
(c) For his safety.
(d) For the money.
3. What does John think of the price he sells the summer house for?
(a) That they paid too much.
(b) That they paid too little.
(c) John doesn't sell the summer house.
(d) That it is fair.
4. In Chapter 32, what does Bellarosa tell John about revenge?
(a) That it's best served cold.
(b) That it's the foundation of society.
(c) That it's a bad idea.
(d) That it's only for professionals.
5. In Chapter 27, how does John react when Ferragamo calls Bellarosa?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John ask after Bellarosa says he will be going to Italy?
2. What does Bellarosa tell John the first time he acknowledges John's belief of an affair with Susan?
3. What does John do in a life raft in Chapter 33?
4. In Chapter 26, what does Bellarosa predict Ferragamo will try to do to him?
5. In Chapter 23, what does Mancuso tell John about the mafia?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)