|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 35, why does John encourage Bellarosa to work with the government?
(a) So he can move away.
(b) To end the trial quickly.
(c) For the money.
(d) For his safety.
2. What does Susan tell John over the phone in Chapter 30?
(a) That he will do well in court.
(b) That they have to talk.
(c) That she wants him to stop the case.
(d) That she misses him.
3. In Chapter 24, how does John feel about dining with the Stanhopes?
(a) He looks forward to discussing politics with them.
(b) He refuses to talk during the meal.
(c) He isn't sure why they are meeting.
(d) He feels like its an obligation.
4. What does Ferragamo interrupt John doing in Chapter 27?
(a) Talking to his wife on the phone.
(b) Meeting with Bellarosa.
(c) Making his case to the judge.
(d) Filling out paperwork.
5. In Chapter 33, what happens to John's boat?
(a) The IRS seizes it.
(b) Susan tries to sell it.
(c) Someone steals it.
(d) Bellarosa offers to buy it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Bellarosa tell John to be at his house every week until his arrest?
2. Where does John learn Bellarosa has a snitch?
3. Who is shot first at Giulio's?
4. In Chapter 36, when John visits Bellarosa, who is all around him?
5. Why does Ferragamo say he keeps postponing the Bellarosa trial?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)