|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 37, where does Susan say she is going?
(a) Out to eat.
(b) To a museum.
(c) To her sister's house.
(d) For a ride.
2. In Chapter 26, what does John realize about Ferragamo?
(a) He is keeping him from getting to court on time.
(b) He is videotaping John's property.
(c) He has been forging documents.
(d) He has been getting Anna on his side.
3. In Chapter 30, where do Bellarosa and John drive around?
(b) Staten Island.
(c) The Bronx.
4. What does Bellarosa do while staying at the Plaza Hotel?
(a) Looks at the city from his balcony.
(b) Makes phone calls.
(d) Holds meetings.
5. What does Susan tell John about Bellarosa in the orchard in Chapter 33?
(a) That Bellarosa said he loves Susan.
(b) That they are not having an affair.
(c) That they are having an affair.
(d) That Susan said she loves Bellarosa.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 23, what does Mancuso suggest John do to Bellarosa's property?
2. What does John do when Bellarosa says he owes him in Chapter 35?
3. Why does Bellarosa tell John he will be going to Italy?
4. How does Susan act when John sees her at Bellarosa's with his body?
5. What does John tell Susan about their separation when he returns home from the Plaza?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)