|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Frank tells John that Edward told him they may sell the summerhouse, how does John react?
(a) He tells Frank it's true.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is angry that Edward told.
(d) He goes home and yells at Susan.
2. Why does Bellarosa agree to tell Susan that their affair is over?
(a) Because there isn't an affair.
(b) Because he wants to make things right.
(c) Because Anna asks him to.
(d) Because he owes John.
3. In Chapter 26, what does Bellarosa predict Ferragamo will try to do to him?
(a) Hit him with jail time.
(b) Force and IRS audit.
(c) Seize his property.
(d) Fine him excessively.
4. How does John describe his night with Jenny in his hotel room?
5. While staying at the Plaza hotel, what does John realize about his involvement with Bellarosa?
(a) He is confused over his involvement.
(b) He was trying to prove something to his wife.
(c) He is in too deep.
(d) He doesn't like Bellarosa anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen when Bellarosa sells Stanhope Hall?
2. What does William Stanhope believe about Bellarosa's business sense?
3. How many of Bellarosa's men go with John after Bellarosa is arrested?
4. In Chapter 37, how many times is Bellarosa shot?
5. Why can't John go to sleep while staying at the Plaza Hotel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do John and Bellarosa do after Bellarosa posts bail?
2. In Chapter 30, how does John's dream affect him?
3. Why couldn't Ethel be with Augustus Stanhope?
4. Why does Susan say she killed Bellarosa?
5. What does John do when he finally returns home from staying at the Plaza Hotel?
6. What does William Stanhope do with Stanhope Hall?
7. What does Bellarosa do when he sees John with Jenny at their hotel?
8. What favor does John ask of Bellarosa in Chapter 36?
9. How does John feel about staying at the Plaza Hotel?
10. What does Bellarosa tell John about his plan to cooperate with the government?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)