|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of the week does Bellarosa think he will be arrested on for the murder of Juan?
2. Why does Bellarosa agree to tell Susan that their affair is over?
(a) Because he wants to make things right.
(b) Because Anna asks him to.
(c) Because he owes John.
(d) Because there isn't an affair.
3. What does William Stanhope offer to leave to the Allards?
(a) A car.
(b) Ten thousand dollars.
(c) The gatehouse.
(d) The stables.
4. What does John do in a life raft in Chapter 33?
(b) Calls Susan.
(c) Chases his boat.
5. Who is shot first at Giulio's?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bellarosa give the priests a large check?
2. In Chapter 35, why is Ferragamo after John?
3. What time does Bellarosa tell John to be at his house every week until his arrest?
4. In Chapter 24, how does John feel about dining with the Stanhopes?
5. In Chapter 26, what does John realize about Ferragamo?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 30, how does John's dream affect him?
2. What does John consider doing with his life after Susan kills Bellarosa?
3. What happens when Bellarosa is arrested?
4. What favor does John ask of Bellarosa in Chapter 36?
5. What does William Stanhope do with Stanhope Hall?
6. What do John and Bellarosa talk about when Bellarosa is released from the hospital?
7. What does Bellarosa tell John about his plan to cooperate with the government?
8. How does John convince the judge to let Bellarosa post bail?
9. How does John feel about staying at the Plaza Hotel?
10. What does John do when he finally returns home from staying at the Plaza Hotel?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)