|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do John and Jenny talk about in John's hotel room?
(b) The law.
2. How much money does Bellarosa bet John in Chapter 26 about the day of his arrest?
(a) One hundred and fifty dollars.
(b) Twenty five dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
(d) One hundred dollars.
3. In Chapter 27, what does the court marshal tell John?
(a) That he will go to jail too.
(b) That he isn't qualified.
(c) That he is too late.
(d) That Bellarosa is somewhere else.
4. Why does Bellarosa tell John he will be going to Italy?
(a) To vacation with his wife.
(b) To live in the witness protection program.
(c) To start a winery.
(d) To take care of business.
5. Where does John learn Bellarosa has a snitch?
(a) The local news station.
(b) The country club.
(c) The court house.
(d) Ferragamo's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John tell Susan when they return home from Giulio's in Chapter 34?
2. Who is shot first at Giulio's?
3. What does William Stanhope offer to leave to the Allards?
4. In Chapter 23, what story does Mancuso tell John about Bellarosa?
5. What is Fox Point?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at George Allard's funeral?
2. What do John and Bellarosa do after Bellarosa posts bail?
3. What does John consider doing with his life after Susan kills Bellarosa?
4. Why does John become upset about Bellarosa's fifty dollar bet on the day of his arrest?
5. In Chapter 29, what happens when Bellarosa watches the news?
6. What does John do when he finally returns home from staying at the Plaza Hotel?
7. What happens when John meets Jenny Alvarez?
8. What do John and Bellarosa talk about when Bellarosa is released from the hospital?
9. Why does John sink his own boat?
10. Why does Susan say she killed Bellarosa?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)