|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 37, how many times is Bellarosa shot?
2. Why are Bellarosa's men angry when the FBI arrests him?
(a) Because they make the men stand back.
(b) Because there are helicopters.
(c) Because they handcuff Bellarosa.
(d) Because there is only one agent.
3. In Chapter 35, why does John encourage Bellarosa to work with the government?
(a) To end the trial quickly.
(b) So he can move away.
(c) For the money.
(d) For his safety.
4. What day of the week does Bellarosa think he will be arrested on for the murder of Juan?
5. In Chapter 35, why is Ferragamo after John?
(a) For saving Bellarosa's life.
(b) For money.
(c) For not submitting evidence.
(d) For delaying the trial.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 36, when John visits Bellarosa, who is all around him?
2. In Chapter 27, what does the court marshal tell John?
3. What does John tell Susan about their separation when he returns home from the Plaza?
4. Why does John leave his car behind in Chapter 27?
5. What does John do when Melzer calls him with an IRS settlement offer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does William Stanhope do with Stanhope Hall?
2. What happens when Ferragamo offers Bellarosa a deal in his case?
3. How does Ferragamo try to ruin John's plans the day Bellarosa is arrested?
4. What happens when John meets Jenny Alvarez?
5. What does Bellarosa tell John about his plan to cooperate with the government?
6. What do John and Bellarosa talk about when Bellarosa is released from the hospital?
7. How does John feel about staying at the Plaza Hotel?
8. What happens at George Allard's funeral?
9. In Chapter 30, what happens when Bellarosa and John go to the church?
10. How does John feel when he is in court the day Bellarosa is arrested?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)