|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Bellarosa and John have coffee with priests?
(a) At a small diner.
(b) At the Plaza Hotel.
(c) At a church.
(d) At a cafe.
2. When Frank tells John that Edward told him they may sell the summerhouse, how does John react?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He goes home and yells at Susan.
(c) He tells Frank it's true.
(d) He is angry that Edward told.
3. What does John do when Melzer calls him with an IRS settlement offer?
(a) He says he wants to take it to court.
(b) He counter-offers.
(c) He hangs up on Melzer.
(d) He agrees to the terms.
4. In Chapter 35, why is Ferragamo after John?
(a) For money.
(b) For not submitting evidence.
(c) For delaying the trial.
(d) For saving Bellarosa's life.
5. What does John do in a life raft in Chapter 33?
(b) Chases his boat.
(c) Calls Susan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susan tell John over the phone in Chapter 30?
2. What does Jack Weinstein explain to John at the Plaza Hotel?
3. What does John do to his boat in Chapter 33?
4. Where does John tell Bellarosa he knows about the IRS set up?
5. What does Mancuso do to Bellarosa before arresting him?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)