|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bellarosa give the priests a large check?
(a) To save the church.
(b) To finish a business deal.
(c) To show off in front of John.
(d) To get them on his side.
2. How does John describe his night with Jenny in his hotel room?
3. While staying at the Plaza hotel, what does John realize about his involvement with Bellarosa?
(a) He is confused over his involvement.
(b) He doesn't like Bellarosa anymore.
(c) He is in too deep.
(d) He was trying to prove something to his wife.
4. Why can't John go to sleep while staying at the Plaza Hotel?
(a) He has to work.
(b) Bellarosa's brother in law is in his room.
(c) Bellarosa won't stop talking to him.
(d) The room is too loud.
5. What will happen when Bellarosa sells Stanhope Hall?
(a) It will be divided into smaller properties.
(b) It will return to Susan.
(c) It will be auctioned off.
(d) It will become government property.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John invite Jenny to his hotel room for a drink?
2. In Chapter 26, what does John realize about Ferragamo?
3. What day of the week does Bellarosa think he will be arrested on for the murder of Juan?
4. What is the first thing John does when he returns home in Chapter 33?
5. What does Bellarosa say the murder charge has done to his assets?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)