|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Bellarosa and John go after John gets bail for Bellarosa?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) John's office.
(c) Their houses.
(d) The country club.
2. Why does Bellarosa say he can no longer pay his bills in Chapter 36?
(a) His accountant is out of town.
(b) He is giving all his money away.
(c) The government won't let him.
(d) He made bad investments.
3. What does Mancuso do to Bellarosa before arresting him?
(a) Lets him spend time with his wife.
(b) Laughs in his face.
(c) Handcuffs him.
(d) Reads him his rights in Italian.
4. In Chapter 37, how many times is Bellarosa shot?
5. Why do Bellarosa and John wait for the midnight papers to come out?
(a) To read the different stories about Bellarosa's arrest.
(b) To look for hidden messages.
(c) To help them stay awake all night.
(d) To get the weather report.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen when Bellarosa sells Stanhope Hall?
2. What does Bellarosa do while staying at the Plaza Hotel?
3. While staying at the Plaza Hotel, what does John discover in his suitcase?
4. In Chapter 35, why does John encourage Bellarosa to work with the government?
5. What time does Bellarosa tell John to be at his house every week until his arrest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bellarosa tell John about his plan to cooperate with the government?
2. What does John consider doing with his life after Susan kills Bellarosa?
3. What happens at George Allard's funeral?
4. What happens when Bellarosa is arrested?
5. In Chapter 22, what directions does Bellarosa give John in regard to his upcoming arrest?
6. What happens when Ferragamo offers Bellarosa a deal in his case?
7. What do John and Bellarosa do after Bellarosa posts bail?
8. Why does John sink his own boat?
9. In Chapter 30, what happens when Bellarosa and John go to the church?
10. How does Ferragamo try to ruin John's plans the day Bellarosa is arrested?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)