|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 36, when John visits Bellarosa, who is all around him?
(a) Federal agents.
(b) No one.
(c) His family.
2. In Chapter 26, what does Bellarosa predict Ferragamo will try to do to him?
(a) Hit him with jail time.
(b) Fine him excessively.
(c) Seize his property.
(d) Force and IRS audit.
3. At the end of Chapter 24, what does John do?
(a) Go to bed.
(b) Destroy some of his furniture.
(c) Go for a walk.
(d) Leave the house.
4. When Bellarosa meets with people in the restaurant in Chapter 28, what does John assume is happening?
(a) That Bellarosa is sharing family secrets.
(b) That Bellarosa is showing off.
(c) That Bellarosa is ignoring him.
(d) That Bellarosa is preparing to go to jail.
5. In Chapter 32, what does Ferragamo offer Bellarosa a deal for?
(a) He doesn't offer a deal.
(b) A statement to the press.
(c) Reliable information.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 27, what does the court marshal tell John?
2. In Chapter 35, why is Ferragamo after John?
3. Why can't John go to sleep while staying at the Plaza Hotel?
4. Why does Bellarosa decide to stay at the Plaza Hotel?
5. In Chapter 27, how does John react when Ferragamo calls Bellarosa?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Bellarosa is arrested?
2. What favor does John ask of Bellarosa in Chapter 36?
3. How does John feel about staying at the Plaza Hotel?
4. In Chapter 33, what happens when John visits the yacht club?
5. In Chapter 22, what does John tell Bellarosa about as they walk around Fox Point?
6. What happens at Giulio's in Chapter 34?
7. How does Ferragamo try to ruin John's plans the day Bellarosa is arrested?
8. How does John convince the judge to let Bellarosa post bail?
9. In Chapter 29, what happens when Bellarosa watches the news?
10. What does Bellarosa do when he sees John with Jenny at their hotel?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)