|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John ask after Bellarosa says he will be going to Italy?
(a) If Susan will be going with him.
(b) If Anna will be going with him.
(c) If he will be able to pay the bills.
(d) If he will sell his house.
2. Where does John first meet Jenny Alvarez?
(a) At the country club.
(b) At the court house.
(c) At a hotel bar.
(d) At church.
3. In Chapter 25, what does Melzer tell John about his IRS audit?
(a) That it doesn't seem random.
(b) That he has to keep his records for seven years.
(c) That they happen all the time.
(d) That it was an act of revenge.
4. In Chapter 28, why does Bellarosa suggest John call Ferragamo?
(a) To insult him.
(b) To get information about the case.
(c) To find out the next court date.
(d) To show respect.
5. In Chapter 27, how does John react when Ferragamo calls Bellarosa?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bellarosa ask John when he takes Jenny back to his hotel room?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 37, where does Susan say she is going?
3. What is Fox Point?
4. In Chapter 35, why does John encourage Bellarosa to work with the government?
5. What does John tell Susan when they return home from Giulio's in Chapter 34?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)