|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does John learn Bellarosa has a snitch?
(a) Ferragamo's office.
(b) The court house.
(c) The country club.
(d) The local news station.
2. In Chapter 22, what decade does John describe as being lavish to Bellarosa?
(a) The 40s.
(b) The 50s.
(c) The 30s.
(d) The 20s.
3. How does John learn that he is separated from Susan?
(a) Jenny tells him.
(b) Susan tells him.
(c) Bellarosa tells him.
(d) He reads about it in the newspaper.
4. What does Susan ask John at Giulio's after the ambulance leaves?
(a) If he is afraid.
(b) If he tried to help anyone involved.
(c) If he tried to save Bellarosa's life.
(d) If he was hurt.
5. In Chapter 26, what does Bellarosa predict Ferragamo will try to do to him?
(a) Force and IRS audit.
(b) Hit him with jail time.
(c) Fine him excessively.
(d) Seize his property.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Stanhopes discuss the sale of their property to Bellarosa with John?
2. What does Bellarosa say the murder charge has done to his assets?
3. What is Fox Point?
4. Why does Bellarosa give the priests a large check?
5. In Chapter 33, what happens to John's boat?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do John and Bellarosa do after Bellarosa posts bail?
2. How does John feel when he is in court the day Bellarosa is arrested?
3. In Chapter 30, what happens when Bellarosa and John go to the church?
4. In Chapter 22, what does John tell Bellarosa about as they walk around Fox Point?
5. How do John and Melzer come to an agreement on John's IRS bill?
6. What does Bellarosa tell John about his plan to cooperate with the government?
7. What do John and Bellarosa talk about when Bellarosa is released from the hospital?
8. What does John consider doing with his life after Susan kills Bellarosa?
9. What happens when Ferragamo offers Bellarosa a deal in his case?
10. Why couldn't Ethel be with Augustus Stanhope?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)