|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 26, what does Bellarosa predict Ferragamo will try to do to him?
(a) Force and IRS audit.
(b) Seize his property.
(c) Hit him with jail time.
(d) Fine him excessively.
2. In Chapter 24, how does John treat William Stanhope at dinner?
(a) He throws food at him.
(b) He calls him names.
(c) He asks him for advice.
(d) He offers him money.
3. In Chapter 32, what does Bellarosa tell John about revenge?
(a) That it's the foundation of society.
(b) That it's best served cold.
(c) That it's a bad idea.
(d) That it's only for professionals.
4. In Chapter 23, what story does Mancuso tell John about Bellarosa?
(a) About the time Bellarosa cheated on his wife.
(b) About the time Bellarosa beat a man.
(c) About the time Bellarosa lied under oath.
(d) About the time Bellarosa was in prison.
5. In Chapter 36, what does Susan tell John about visiting Bellarosa?
(a) She says the feds don't allow visitors.
(b) She says Bellarosa has been turning away visitors.
(c) She says she still visits him.
(d) She says John should visit more.
Short Answer Questions
1. What upsets Bellarosa about the news clip in Chapter 29?
2. What does William Stanhope offer to leave to the Allards?
3. What does Jack Weinstein explain to John at the Plaza Hotel?
4. In Chapter 32, what does Ferragamo offer Bellarosa a deal for?
5. What does John do when Melzer calls him with an IRS settlement offer?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 30, how does John's dream affect him?
2. Why does Susan say she killed Bellarosa?
3. How does John feel when he is in court the day Bellarosa is arrested?
4. Why does John become upset about Bellarosa's fifty dollar bet on the day of his arrest?
5. What happens when Ferragamo offers Bellarosa a deal in his case?
6. What does William Stanhope do with Stanhope Hall?
7. What does Bellarosa do when he sees John with Jenny at their hotel?
8. In Chapter 22, what directions does Bellarosa give John in regard to his upcoming arrest?
9. What happens at Giulio's in Chapter 34?
10. What happens when Bellarosa is arrested?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)