|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Susan Sutter's family's house called?
(a) Residency Hall.
(b) Stanhope Hall.
(c) Blossom Hall.
(d) Hopewell Hall.
2. What does Edward offer to do to help with John's tax problems?
(a) Defend him in court.
(b) Write the IRS.
(c) Take money from his trust fund.
(d) Sell the beach house.
3. What does John tell his children he might have to see?
(a) Their cars.
(b) Their plane.
(c) Their summer home.
(d) Their trust funds.
4. Why does Bellarosa tell John that Ferragamo is coming after him in the Juan case?
(a) Because he gets a bonus.
(b) He's running for re-election.
(c) As a type of revenge.
(d) They have a long standing fued.
5. What does John tell George to do if Bellarosa stops by for a second time?
(a) To not even open the door.
(b) To take a picture.
(c) To tell him to never come back.
(d) To let him in.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what does Susan tell John he needs to feel less disillusioned?
2. Whose law firm does John work for?
3. What does Edward fish for in Chapter 21?
4. What does Bellarosa say Melzer can do for John with his IRS problems?
5. What does Carolyn ask John about his personal life in Chapter 20?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are John's parent's like?
2. How does John feel about attending church service at St. Mark's?
3. What happens when Bellarosa meets with John in Chapter 11?
4. What does Anna tell John she worries about in the new neighborhood in Chapter 17?
5. Who is Bellarosa?
6. In Chapter 29, what happens when Bellarosa watches the news?
7. How does Bellarosa try to help John with his tax problems?
8. How does John feel about staying at the Plaza Hotel?
9. What does John tell Susan after leaving the Bellarosas in Chapter 17?
10. What do John and Bellarosa talk about when Bellarosa is released from the hospital?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)