Mid-Book Test (up to part IV: Chapters 18-21)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Why does Bellarosa propose Susan and Anna become friends?
a) So Anna can seem prestigious.
b) Because Susan is a good influence.
c) So Anna won't be lonely.
d) Because Susan asked him.
2. What does Bellarosa give John while he is playing tennis?
a) A watch.
b) Advice on tennis.
d) Vegetable plants.
3. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa ask John about legally?
a) Money laundering.
c) Stock buying.
4. Who is Bellarosa accused of murdering?
a) A drug grower.
b) A drug enforcement officer.
c) A drug runner.
d) A drug dealer.
5. Why does Susan tell John they can't...
This section contains 813 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)