|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John ask Bellarosa about favors after dealing with the stables?
(a) If there is anything else he can do.
(b) If Bellarosa will owe him another.
(c) If they are even.
(d) If anyone knows about their deal.
2. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
3. Why do men and dogs chase John in Chapter 10?
(a) For being considered a missing person.
(b) For being on the Bellarosa property.
(c) For being a suspect.
(d) For coming in the wrong door at his family's house.
4. What does Susan want to do for the Bellarosas as a housewarming gift?
(c) Give them a piece of art.
(d) Cook them dinner.
5. What statue does John see at Alhambra in Chapter 3?
(b) A serpant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John feel happy to be alive in Chapter 10?
2. Who is Bellarosa accused of murdering?
3. Whose law firm does John work for?
4. What does Carolyn ask John about his personal life in Chapter 20?
5. Why does John wear his glasses while visiting the Bellarosas in Chapter 15?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when John's father calls him at the end of Chapter 21?
2. How does John first meet Bellarosa?
3. What happens when John meets Jenny Alvarez?
4. What does Bellarosa do while staying at the Plaza Hotel?
5. What are John's parent's like?
6. In Chapter 22, what does John tell Bellarosa about as they walk around Fox Point?
7. What surprises John about Stanhope Hall in Chapter 14?
8. What happens when Ferragamo offers Bellarosa a deal in his case?
9. In Chapter 22, what directions does Bellarosa give John in regard to his upcoming arrest?
10. What happens at Giulio's in Chapter 34?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)