|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Susan's horse's name?
2. In Chapter 8, what does Susan tell John he needs to feel less disillusioned?
(a) A challenge.
(b) A vacation.
(c) Less money.
(d) A better job.
3. How does John describe having a business relationship with Bellarosa?
4. What does John tell Lester Remson about living next door to Bellarosa?
(a) John doesn't say anything about living next to Bellarosa.
(b) It's better than living next door to children.
(c) It's worse than living next door to satan.
(d) It's better than living next door to a farm.
5. Why does Bellarosa tell John that Ferragamo is coming after him in the Juan case?
(a) Because he gets a bonus.
(b) They have a long standing fued.
(c) As a type of revenge.
(d) He's running for re-election.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Mr. Novac say John owes the IRS?
2. In Chapter 14, what decision does John make about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
3. What does John think about Susan's parent's estate?
4. Which shore of Long Island does John Sutter live on?
5. What is Susan Sutter's family's house called?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do John and Susan discuss after Good Friday mass?
2. What advice does John give Susan about talking on the phone in Chapter 13?
3. What does John tell Susan after leaving the Bellarosas in Chapter 17?
4. How does John first meet Bellarosa?
5. What does Bellarosa ask John for in Chapter 19?
6. Who is Bellarosa?
7. What does Susan tell John about her childhood playhouse?
8. How does Dominic help John in Chapter 13?
9. In Chapter 5, how does John fear he insulted Lester?
10. What does Susan decide to do as a housewarming gift to the Bellarosas?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)