|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 30, where do Bellarosa and John drive around?
(c) Staten Island.
(d) The Bronx.
2. In Chapter 26, what does Bellarosa predict Ferragamo will try to do to him?
(a) Force and IRS audit.
(b) Seize his property.
(c) Fine him excessively.
(d) Hit him with jail time.
3. What does Susan ask John at Giulio's after the ambulance leaves?
(a) If he tried to help anyone involved.
(b) If he tried to save Bellarosa's life.
(c) If he is afraid.
(d) If he was hurt.
4. Why does Bellarosa tell John he will be going to Italy?
(a) To start a winery.
(b) To vacation with his wife.
(c) To live in the witness protection program.
(d) To take care of business.
5. What is the first thing John does when he returns home in Chapter 33?
(a) He looks at the backyard.
(b) He takes a nap.
(c) He tries to call Susan.
(d) He packs a bag.
6. Why do the Stanhopes discuss the sale of their property to Bellarosa with John?
(a) Because they know John works for Bellarosa.
(b) Because Susan arranged it.
(c) Because they had the change their wills.
(d) Because they wanted to upset John.
7. In Chapter 24, how does John treat William Stanhope at dinner?
(a) He offers him money.
(b) He throws food at him.
(c) He calls him names.
(d) He asks him for advice.
8. What proceedings does Bellarosa say Ferragamo will probably start on him?
9. What do John and Jenny talk about in John's hotel room?
(c) The law.
10. Who is shot first at Giulio's?
11. How does John describe his night with Jenny in his hotel room?
12. In Chapter 22, what decade does John describe as being lavish to Bellarosa?
(a) The 50s.
(b) The 30s.
(c) The 20s.
(d) The 40s.
13. In Chapter 27, what does the court marshal tell John?
(a) That he isn't qualified.
(b) That Bellarosa is somewhere else.
(c) That he will go to jail too.
(d) That he is too late.
14. What does John do when Bellarosa says he owes him in Chapter 35?
(a) He says not to worry about it.
(b) He says he wants Bellarosa to stay away from Susan.
(c) He says he'll think of something.
(d) He says he wants money.
15. In Chapter 33, what happens to John's boat?
(a) Bellarosa offers to buy it.
(b) Someone steals it.
(c) The IRS seizes it.
(d) Susan tries to sell it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 36, when John visits Bellarosa, who is all around him?
2. Where do Bellarosa and John go after John gets bail for Bellarosa?
3. What does Bellarosa tell John he wants him to do in regard to his bail?
4. In Chapter 23, what does Mancuso suggest John do to Bellarosa's property?
5. Who says they saw Bellarosa at home the day of Juan's murder?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)