|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 27, how does John react when Ferragamo calls Bellarosa?
2. In Chapter 26, what does John realize about Ferragamo?
(a) He has been forging documents.
(b) He has been getting Anna on his side.
(c) He is videotaping John's property.
(d) He is keeping him from getting to court on time.
3. In Chapter 28, why does Bellarosa suggest John call Ferragamo?
(a) To insult him.
(b) To get information about the case.
(c) To find out the next court date.
(d) To show respect.
4. What proceedings does Bellarosa say Ferragamo will probably start on him?
5. In Chapter 27, what does the court marshal tell John?
(a) That Bellarosa is somewhere else.
(b) That he is too late.
(c) That he isn't qualified.
(d) That he will go to jail too.
6. Where does John learn Bellarosa has a snitch?
(a) The country club.
(b) The local news station.
(c) The court house.
(d) Ferragamo's office.
7. In Chapter 27, what does Bellarosa say John could handle better?
(a) Questions from the press.
(b) Flirting with the judge.
(d) Controlling his anger in court.
8. What is Fox Point?
(a) A new subdivision.
(b) A ruined estate.
(c) A country club.
(d) A new apartment complex.
9. How much money does Bellarosa bet John in Chapter 26 about the day of his arrest?
(a) One hundred dollars.
(b) One hundred and fifty dollars.
(c) Twenty five dollars.
(d) Fifty dollars.
10. Why do the Stanhopes discuss the sale of their property to Bellarosa with John?
(a) Because they know John works for Bellarosa.
(b) Because they had the change their wills.
(c) Because Susan arranged it.
(d) Because they wanted to upset John.
11. What day of the week does Bellarosa think he will be arrested on for the murder of Juan?
12. Who is shot first at Giulio's?
13. In Chapter 26, what does Bellarosa predict Ferragamo will try to do to him?
(a) Seize his property.
(b) Hit him with jail time.
(c) Force and IRS audit.
(d) Fine him excessively.
14. Why does John decide to stop talking to people while he stays at the Plaza Hotel?
(a) Bellarosa tells him to stop.
(b) It may not be wise.
(c) He doesn't have anything else to say to them.
(d) He thinks the people there are boring.
15. In Chapter 30, what dream does John have about his wife?
(a) That she is selling their house.
(b) That she is leaving him.
(c) That she is having an affair with Bellarosa.
(d) That she is sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 25, what does Melzer tell John about his IRS audit?
2. Why can't John go to sleep while staying at the Plaza Hotel?
3. Why does Bellarosa agree to tell Susan that their affair is over?
4. While staying at the Plaza hotel, what does John realize about his involvement with Bellarosa?
5. What does John tell Susan when they return home from Giulio's in Chapter 34?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)