|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 27, what does the court marshal tell John?
(a) That he will go to jail too.
(b) That Bellarosa is somewhere else.
(c) That he isn't qualified.
(d) That he is too late.
2. In Chapter 30, where do Bellarosa and John drive around?
(a) Staten Island.
(d) The Bronx.
3. Where do Bellarosa and John have coffee with priests?
(a) At a small diner.
(b) At a cafe.
(c) At the Plaza Hotel.
(d) At a church.
4. In Chapter 23, what does Mancuso suggest John do to Bellarosa's property?
(a) Buy it.
(b) Bug it.
(c) Avoid it.
(d) Video tape it.
5. In Chapter 37, how many times is Bellarosa shot?
6. What upsets John about the loss of his boat?
(a) He worked for months to pay for it.
(b) It was place of refuge.
(c) It was his father's.
(d) It was a wedding present.
7. Why does Bellarosa decide to stay at the Plaza Hotel?
(a) To give it bad press.
(b) To hide from the feds.
(c) To meet with people.
(d) For a vacation.
8. Who answers the phone at Bellarosa's estate in Chapter 29?
(a) No one.
9. What does Ferragamo interrupt John doing in Chapter 27?
(a) Filling out paperwork.
(b) Talking to his wife on the phone.
(c) Making his case to the judge.
(d) Meeting with Bellarosa.
10. What proceedings does Bellarosa say Ferragamo will probably start on him?
11. In Chapter 24, how does John treat William Stanhope at dinner?
(a) He asks him for advice.
(b) He offers him money.
(c) He calls him names.
(d) He throws food at him.
12. What time does Bellarosa tell John to be at his house every week until his arrest?
(a) 8 am.
(b) 7 am.
(c) 5 am.
(d) 6 am.
13. Why does John leave his car behind in Chapter 27?
(a) To confuse Ferragamo's men.
(b) Because one of the tires is flat.
(c) To get to court on time.
(d) Because it is out of gas.
14. How does John describe his night with Jenny in his hotel room?
15. Why does Ferragamo say he keeps postponing the Bellarosa trial?
(a) They need to obtain more evidence.
(b) He wants to make a deal instead.
(c) Bellarosa keeps stalling with technicalities.
(d) The witnesses are too afraid to testify.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John do to his boat in Chapter 33?
2. What does John do when Bellarosa says he owes him in Chapter 35?
3. In Chapter 23, what story does Mancuso tell John about Bellarosa?
4. In Chapter 33, what happens to John's boat?
5. Where does John tell Bellarosa he knows about the IRS set up?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)