|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of the week does Bellarosa think he will be arrested on for the murder of Juan?
2. In Chapter 33, what happens to John's boat?
(a) The IRS seizes it.
(b) Bellarosa offers to buy it.
(c) Susan tries to sell it.
(d) Someone steals it.
3. In Chapter 23, what story does Mancuso tell John about Bellarosa?
(a) About the time Bellarosa beat a man.
(b) About the time Bellarosa was in prison.
(c) About the time Bellarosa lied under oath.
(d) About the time Bellarosa cheated on his wife.
4. In Chapter 23, what does Mancuso suggest John do to Bellarosa's property?
(a) Bug it.
(b) Buy it.
(c) Video tape it.
(d) Avoid it.
5. When Frank tells John that Edward told him they may sell the summerhouse, how does John react?
(a) He is angry that Edward told.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He tells Frank it's true.
(d) He goes home and yells at Susan.
6. In Chapter 32, what does Ferragamo offer Bellarosa a deal for?
(b) Reliable information.
(c) A statement to the press.
(d) He doesn't offer a deal.
7. How does John learn that he is separated from Susan?
(a) Jenny tells him.
(b) Bellarosa tells him.
(c) He reads about it in the newspaper.
(d) Susan tells him.
8. How much money does Bellarosa bet John in Chapter 26 about the day of his arrest?
(a) Fifty dollars.
(b) One hundred dollars.
(c) One hundred and fifty dollars.
(d) Twenty five dollars.
9. How does John describe his night with Jenny in his hotel room?
10. Where do Bellarosa and John have coffee with priests?
(a) At a small diner.
(b) At a church.
(c) At a cafe.
(d) At the Plaza Hotel.
11. Why does Bellarosa agree to tell Susan that their affair is over?
(a) Because there isn't an affair.
(b) Because he owes John.
(c) Because he wants to make things right.
(d) Because Anna asks him to.
12. Why does John invite Jenny to his hotel room for a drink?
(a) To try to cheat on Susan.
(b) To prove he hasn't told her anything.
(c) To tell her information about Bellarosa.
(d) To find out what she knows about Bellarosa's case.
13. While staying at the Plaza hotel, what does John realize about his involvement with Bellarosa?
(a) He is in too deep.
(b) He was trying to prove something to his wife.
(c) He doesn't like Bellarosa anymore.
(d) He is confused over his involvement.
14. While staying at the Plaza Hotel, what does John discover in his suitcase?
(a) A note from Susan.
(b) A picture of his children.
(c) A plane ticket.
(d) Nothing, someone emptied it.
15. Why does Bellarosa decide to stay at the Plaza Hotel?
(a) To meet with people.
(b) To give it bad press.
(c) For a vacation.
(d) To hide from the feds.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 32, what does Bellarosa tell John about revenge?
2. In Chapter 23, what does Mancuso tell John about the mafia?
3. What does John do when Melzer calls him with an IRS settlement offer?
4. In Chapter 27, what does Bellarosa say John could handle better?
5. What does Bellarosa do at the end of Chapter 32?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)