|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of the week does Bellarosa think he will be arrested on for the murder of Juan?
2. Why does Bellarosa agree to tell Susan that their affair is over?
(a) Because he wants to make things right.
(b) Because Anna asks him to.
(c) Because he owes John.
(d) Because there isn't an affair.
3. Where do Bellarosa and John go after John gets bail for Bellarosa?
(a) The country club.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) Their houses.
(d) John's office.
4. What does Susan tell John about Bellarosa in the orchard in Chapter 33?
(a) That they are not having an affair.
(b) That they are having an affair.
(c) That Susan said she loves Bellarosa.
(d) That Bellarosa said he loves Susan.
5. What does Bellarosa do at the end of Chapter 32?
(a) He refuses to make any deals in court.
(b) He invites John and Susan to dinner.
(c) He writes a press release statement.
(d) He invited John to go to Europe.
6. At the end of Chapter 24, what does John do?
(a) Leave the house.
(b) Go to bed.
(c) Destroy some of his furniture.
(d) Go for a walk.
7. Who is shot first at Giulio's?
8. Who answers the phone at Bellarosa's estate in Chapter 29?
(a) No one.
9. In Chapter 27, what does Bellarosa say John could handle better?
(a) Controlling his anger in court.
(c) Questions from the press.
(d) Flirting with the judge.
10. What upsets John about the loss of his boat?
(a) It was his father's.
(b) It was place of refuge.
(c) He worked for months to pay for it.
(d) It was a wedding present.
11. In Chapter 25, what does Melzer tell John about his IRS audit?
(a) That it was an act of revenge.
(b) That they happen all the time.
(c) That he has to keep his records for seven years.
(d) That it doesn't seem random.
12. Why can't John go to sleep while staying at the Plaza Hotel?
(a) The room is too loud.
(b) Bellarosa's brother in law is in his room.
(c) Bellarosa won't stop talking to him.
(d) He has to work.
13. In Chapter 24, how does John feel about dining with the Stanhopes?
(a) He refuses to talk during the meal.
(b) He looks forward to discussing politics with them.
(c) He isn't sure why they are meeting.
(d) He feels like its an obligation.
14. How does John describe his night with Jenny in his hotel room?
15. What proceedings does Bellarosa say Ferragamo will probably start on him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bellarosa decide to stay at the Plaza Hotel?
2. What does Mancuso do to Bellarosa before arresting him?
3. Why does Bellarosa give the priests a large check?
4. What does Bellarosa tell John he wants him to do in regard to his bail?
5. What does Susan tell John over the phone in Chapter 30?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)