|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing John does when he returns home in Chapter 33?
(a) He looks at the backyard.
(b) He tries to call Susan.
(c) He packs a bag.
(d) He takes a nap.
2. What does Mancuso do to Bellarosa before arresting him?
(a) Lets him spend time with his wife.
(b) Reads him his rights in Italian.
(c) Laughs in his face.
(d) Handcuffs him.
3. How does John describe his night with Jenny in his hotel room?
4. What does Susan ask John at Giulio's after the ambulance leaves?
(a) If he is afraid.
(b) If he was hurt.
(c) If he tried to save Bellarosa's life.
(d) If he tried to help anyone involved.
5. What proceedings does Bellarosa say Ferragamo will probably start on him?
6. What does Bellarosa ask John when he takes Jenny back to his hotel room?
(a) What time it is.
(b) What is wrong.
(c) Why he's with her.
(d) How old she is.
7. When Frank tells John that Edward told him they may sell the summerhouse, how does John react?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is angry that Edward told.
(c) He goes home and yells at Susan.
(d) He tells Frank it's true.
8. What upsets Bellarosa about the news clip in Chapter 29?
(a) The reporters slant.
(b) What John says.
(c) The length.
(d) The angle they filmed Bellarosa at.
9. What does Susan tell John about Bellarosa in the orchard in Chapter 33?
(a) That they are not having an affair.
(b) That they are having an affair.
(c) That Bellarosa said he loves Susan.
(d) That Susan said she loves Bellarosa.
10. What will happen when Bellarosa sells Stanhope Hall?
(a) It will be auctioned off.
(b) It will return to Susan.
(c) It will be divided into smaller properties.
(d) It will become government property.
11. Why are Bellarosa's men angry when the FBI arrests him?
(a) Because there are helicopters.
(b) Because they make the men stand back.
(c) Because there is only one agent.
(d) Because they handcuff Bellarosa.
12. Why does Bellarosa agree to tell Susan that their affair is over?
(a) Because he wants to make things right.
(b) Because he owes John.
(c) Because there isn't an affair.
(d) Because Anna asks him to.
13. In Chapter 35, why is Ferragamo after John?
(a) For money.
(b) For not submitting evidence.
(c) For delaying the trial.
(d) For saving Bellarosa's life.
14. In Chapter 26, what does Bellarosa predict Ferragamo will try to do to him?
(a) Hit him with jail time.
(b) Seize his property.
(c) Force and IRS audit.
(d) Fine him excessively.
15. In Chapter 37, how many times is Bellarosa shot?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 26, what does John realize about Ferragamo?
2. What does John do in a life raft in Chapter 33?
3. In Chapter 30, where do Bellarosa and John drive around?
4. What day of the week does Bellarosa think he will be arrested on for the murder of Juan?
5. What upsets John about the loss of his boat?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)