|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen when Bellarosa sells Stanhope Hall?
(a) It will return to Susan.
(b) It will be auctioned off.
(c) It will become government property.
(d) It will be divided into smaller properties.
2. What does Ferragamo interrupt John doing in Chapter 27?
(a) Talking to his wife on the phone.
(b) Filling out paperwork.
(c) Meeting with Bellarosa.
(d) Making his case to the judge.
3. Who answers the phone at Bellarosa's estate in Chapter 29?
(a) No one.
4. In Chapter 35, why is Ferragamo after John?
(a) For money.
(b) For not submitting evidence.
(c) For saving Bellarosa's life.
(d) For delaying the trial.
5. Where does John learn Bellarosa has a snitch?
(a) The country club.
(b) Ferragamo's office.
(c) The court house.
(d) The local news station.
6. What is Fox Point?
(a) A ruined estate.
(b) A country club.
(c) A new subdivision.
(d) A new apartment complex.
7. Who says they saw Bellarosa at home the day of Juan's murder?
8. What does Bellarosa do while staying at the Plaza Hotel?
(a) Holds meetings.
(b) Makes phone calls.
(d) Looks at the city from his balcony.
9. What does Mancuso do to Bellarosa before arresting him?
(a) Laughs in his face.
(b) Handcuffs him.
(c) Lets him spend time with his wife.
(d) Reads him his rights in Italian.
10. What does Bellarosa say he will keep full of bail funds until his arrest?
(a) An envelope.
(b) A wallet.
(c) A safe.
(d) A briefcase.
11. What does Susan tell John about Bellarosa in the orchard in Chapter 33?
(a) That they are not having an affair.
(b) That Bellarosa said he loves Susan.
(c) That they are having an affair.
(d) That Susan said she loves Bellarosa.
12. Why does Bellarosa give the priests a large check?
(a) To get them on his side.
(b) To show off in front of John.
(c) To save the church.
(d) To finish a business deal.
13. In Chapter 27, what does the court marshal tell John?
(a) That he isn't qualified.
(b) That he is too late.
(c) That he will go to jail too.
(d) That Bellarosa is somewhere else.
14. In Chapter 24, how does John feel about dining with the Stanhopes?
(a) He looks forward to discussing politics with them.
(b) He refuses to talk during the meal.
(c) He feels like its an obligation.
(d) He isn't sure why they are meeting.
15. Why does Bellarosa agree to tell Susan that their affair is over?
(a) Because Anna asks him to.
(b) Because there isn't an affair.
(c) Because he owes John.
(d) Because he wants to make things right.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John think of the price he sells the summer house for?
2. Where does John first meet Jenny Alvarez?
3. What upsets John about the loss of his boat?
4. What day of the week does Bellarosa think he will be arrested on for the murder of Juan?
5. What does William Stanhope offer to leave to the Allards?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)