Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bellarosa agree to tell Susan that their affair is over?
(a) Because he owes John.
(b) Because there isn't an affair.
(c) Because Anna asks him to.
(d) Because he wants to make things right.
2. What does John tell Susan about their separation when he returns home from the Plaza?
(a) That he'll do it only for her.
(b) That it's the best idea.
(c) That it won't work.
(d) That he insists she move out.
3. In Chapter 37, how many times is Bellarosa shot?
4. What does Susan tell John over the phone in Chapter 30?
(a) That he will do well in court.
(b) That she misses him.
(c) That she wants him to stop the case.
(d) That they have to talk.
5. In Chapter 27, what does Bellarosa say John could handle better?
(a) Flirting with the judge.
(b) Questions from the press.
(c) Controlling his anger in court.
6. How does John learn that he is separated from Susan?
(a) Susan tells him.
(b) He reads about it in the newspaper.
(c) Bellarosa tells him.
(d) Jenny tells him.
7. What does Bellarosa ask John when he takes Jenny back to his hotel room?
(a) What is wrong.
(b) How old she is.
(c) Why he's with her.
(d) What time it is.
8. Why does John leave his car behind in Chapter 27?
(a) To get to court on time.
(b) Because one of the tires is flat.
(c) To confuse Ferragamo's men.
(d) Because it is out of gas.
9. In Chapter 35, why is Ferragamo after John?
(a) For money.
(b) For saving Bellarosa's life.
(c) For delaying the trial.
(d) For not submitting evidence.
10. In Chapter 32, what does Bellarosa tell John about revenge?
(a) That it's a bad idea.
(b) That it's the foundation of society.
(c) That it's only for professionals.
(d) That it's best served cold.
11. Why do Bellarosa and John wait for the midnight papers to come out?
(a) To get the weather report.
(b) To read the different stories about Bellarosa's arrest.
(c) To look for hidden messages.
(d) To help them stay awake all night.
12. In Chapter 30, what dream does John have about his wife?
(a) That she is sick.
(b) That she is having an affair with Bellarosa.
(c) That she is leaving him.
(d) That she is selling their house.
13. In Chapter 25, what does Melzer tell John about his IRS audit?
(a) That it doesn't seem random.
(b) That they happen all the time.
(c) That he has to keep his records for seven years.
(d) That it was an act of revenge.
14. In Chapter 27, how does John react when Ferragamo calls Bellarosa?
15. Why does Bellarosa decide to stay at the Plaza Hotel?
(a) For a vacation.
(b) To give it bad press.
(c) To hide from the feds.
(d) To meet with people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John do when Bellarosa says he owes him in Chapter 35?
2. In Chapter 23, what does Mancuso tell John about the mafia?
3. What proceedings does Bellarosa say Ferragamo will probably start on him?
4. Why do the Stanhopes discuss the sale of their property to Bellarosa with John?
5. How many of Bellarosa's men go with John after Bellarosa is arrested?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)