Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After coming home at the end of Chapter 24, what does John threaten to do?
(a) Hire new servants.
(b) Sell the house.
(c) Stop working for Bellarosa.
2. In Chapter 35, why does John encourage Bellarosa to work with the government?
(a) So he can move away.
(b) To end the trial quickly.
(c) For his safety.
(d) For the money.
3. What does John think of the price he sells the summer house for?
(a) That they paid too much.
(b) That they paid too little.
(c) John doesn't sell the summer house.
(d) That it is fair.
4. In Chapter 32, what does Bellarosa tell John about revenge?
(a) That it's best served cold.
(b) That it's the foundation of society.
(c) That it's a bad idea.
(d) That it's only for professionals.
5. In Chapter 27, how does John react when Ferragamo calls Bellarosa?
6. What does John ask after Bellarosa says he will be going to Italy?
(a) If he will be able to pay the bills.
(b) If Susan will be going with him.
(c) If he will sell his house.
(d) If Anna will be going with him.
7. What does Bellarosa tell John the first time he acknowledges John's belief of an affair with Susan?
(a) That Susan is too classy for that.
(b) That John is right, but it will continue.
(c) That Susan has to be the one to tell him the truth.
(d) That John should get those ideas out of his head.
8. What does John do in a life raft in Chapter 33?
(a) Chases his boat.
(b) Calls Susan.
9. In Chapter 26, what does Bellarosa predict Ferragamo will try to do to him?
(a) Fine him excessively.
(b) Hit him with jail time.
(c) Force and IRS audit.
(d) Seize his property.
10. In Chapter 23, what does Mancuso tell John about the mafia?
(a) That they aren't as powerful as they were.
(b) That they follow rules.
(c) That they have been romanticized.
(d) That Bellarosa is too influential.
11. At the end of Chapter 24, what does John do?
(a) Destroy some of his furniture.
(b) Go to bed.
(c) Go for a walk.
(d) Leave the house.
12. Where does John first meet Jenny Alvarez?
(a) At church.
(b) At a hotel bar.
(c) At the court house.
(d) At the country club.
13. What does John do when Melzer calls him with an IRS settlement offer?
(a) He says he wants to take it to court.
(b) He counter-offers.
(c) He agrees to the terms.
(d) He hangs up on Melzer.
14. What does Jack Weinstein explain to John at the Plaza Hotel?
(a) How criminal cases usually work.
(b) How the mafia works.
(c) How to stay hidden.
(d) How to talk to the media.
15. How does John learn that he is separated from Susan?
(a) Jenny tells him.
(b) He reads about it in the newspaper.
(c) Bellarosa tells him.
(d) Susan tells him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ferragamo say he keeps postponing the Bellarosa trial?
2. What does John do when Bellarosa says he owes him in Chapter 35?
3. What does Bellarosa do at the end of Chapter 32?
4. What does Mancuso do to Bellarosa before arresting him?
5. When Bellarosa meets with people in the restaurant in Chapter 28, what does John assume is happening?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)