|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does John tell Bellarosa he knows about the IRS set up?
(a) At Bellarosa's house.
(b) In Brooklyn.
(c) In the court room.
(d) At the Plaza Hotel.
2. What upsets Bellarosa about the news clip in Chapter 29?
(a) The length.
(b) What John says.
(c) The reporters slant.
(d) The angle they filmed Bellarosa at.
3. How many of Bellarosa's men go with John after Bellarosa is arrested?
4. In Chapter 33, what happens to John's boat?
(a) The IRS seizes it.
(b) Susan tries to sell it.
(c) Someone steals it.
(d) Bellarosa offers to buy it.
5. Why does Bellarosa decide to stay at the Plaza Hotel?
(a) To meet with people.
(b) To give it bad press.
(c) To hide from the feds.
(d) For a vacation.
6. In Chapter 26, what does Bellarosa predict Ferragamo will try to do to him?
(a) Seize his property.
(b) Hit him with jail time.
(c) Force and IRS audit.
(d) Fine him excessively.
7. What does Bellarosa do at the end of Chapter 32?
(a) He refuses to make any deals in court.
(b) He invites John and Susan to dinner.
(c) He writes a press release statement.
(d) He invited John to go to Europe.
8. What proceedings does Bellarosa say Ferragamo will probably start on him?
9. Who says they saw Bellarosa at home the day of Juan's murder?
10. What time does Bellarosa tell John to be at his house every week until his arrest?
(a) 6 am.
(b) 7 am.
(c) 5 am.
(d) 8 am.
11. What do John and Jenny talk about in John's hotel room?
(d) The law.
12. What does John do in a life raft in Chapter 33?
(a) Calls Susan.
(d) Chases his boat.
13. What does John do when Melzer calls him with an IRS settlement offer?
(a) He counter-offers.
(b) He agrees to the terms.
(c) He hangs up on Melzer.
(d) He says he wants to take it to court.
14. Why are Bellarosa's men angry when the FBI arrests him?
(a) Because they handcuff Bellarosa.
(b) Because there is only one agent.
(c) Because they make the men stand back.
(d) Because there are helicopters.
15. What does John ask after Bellarosa says he will be going to Italy?
(a) If he will sell his house.
(b) If Susan will be going with him.
(c) If Anna will be going with him.
(d) If he will be able to pay the bills.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 37, how many times is Bellarosa shot?
2. What upsets John about the loss of his boat?
3. Why does Bellarosa tell John he will be going to Italy?
4. In Chapter 23, what does Mancuso tell John about the mafia?
5. Why does Bellarosa give the priests a large check?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)