|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does John learn that he is separated from Susan?
(a) He reads about it in the newspaper.
(b) Susan tells him.
(c) Jenny tells him.
(d) Bellarosa tells him.
2. What does Mancuso do to Bellarosa before arresting him?
(a) Lets him spend time with his wife.
(b) Handcuffs him.
(c) Laughs in his face.
(d) Reads him his rights in Italian.
3. What does John fear when Bellarosa says he will be going to Italy?
(a) That he will sell off more land.
(b) That he will take Susan with him.
(c) That he won't pay his fees.
(d) That he will force John to go with him.
4. What does Bellarosa tell John the first time he acknowledges John's belief of an affair with Susan?
(a) That Susan has to be the one to tell him the truth.
(b) That John should get those ideas out of his head.
(c) That John is right, but it will continue.
(d) That Susan is too classy for that.
5. What does John tell Susan about their separation when he returns home from the Plaza?
(a) That it's the best idea.
(b) That it won't work.
(c) That he insists she move out.
(d) That he'll do it only for her.
6. In Chapter 32, what does Ferragamo offer Bellarosa a deal for?
(a) He doesn't offer a deal.
(b) Reliable information.
(d) A statement to the press.
7. In Chapter 32, what does Bellarosa tell John about revenge?
(a) That it's a bad idea.
(b) That it's best served cold.
(c) That it's the foundation of society.
(d) That it's only for professionals.
8. What does Bellarosa ask John when he takes Jenny back to his hotel room?
(a) What time it is.
(b) How old she is.
(c) What is wrong.
(d) Why he's with her.
9. What does William Stanhope offer to leave to the Allards?
(a) Ten thousand dollars.
(b) The stables.
(c) A car.
(d) The gatehouse.
10. What does Bellarosa do at the end of Chapter 32?
(a) He invited John to go to Europe.
(b) He refuses to make any deals in court.
(c) He writes a press release statement.
(d) He invites John and Susan to dinner.
11. Why does Bellarosa tell John he will be going to Italy?
(a) To live in the witness protection program.
(b) To vacation with his wife.
(c) To start a winery.
(d) To take care of business.
12. In Chapter 27, what does Bellarosa say John could handle better?
(b) Flirting with the judge.
(c) Controlling his anger in court.
(d) Questions from the press.
13. In Chapter 28, why does Bellarosa suggest John call Ferragamo?
(a) To show respect.
(b) To find out the next court date.
(c) To get information about the case.
(d) To insult him.
14. In Chapter 26, what does Bellarosa predict Ferragamo will try to do to him?
(a) Hit him with jail time.
(b) Fine him excessively.
(c) Seize his property.
(d) Force and IRS audit.
15. What will happen when Bellarosa sells Stanhope Hall?
(a) It will become government property.
(b) It will be auctioned off.
(c) It will return to Susan.
(d) It will be divided into smaller properties.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John do when Bellarosa says he owes him in Chapter 35?
2. Why does Ferragamo say he keeps postponing the Bellarosa trial?
3. What does Jack Weinstein explain to John at the Plaza Hotel?
4. What does Bellarosa say he will keep full of bail funds until his arrest?
5. What is the first thing John does when he returns home in Chapter 33?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)