|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susan tell John over the phone in Chapter 30?
(a) That she wants him to stop the case.
(b) That he will do well in court.
(c) That they have to talk.
(d) That she misses him.
2. In Chapter 35, why is Ferragamo after John?
(a) For saving Bellarosa's life.
(b) For money.
(c) For not submitting evidence.
(d) For delaying the trial.
3. Who says they saw Bellarosa at home the day of Juan's murder?
4. What day of the week does Bellarosa think he will be arrested on for the murder of Juan?
5. In Chapter 36, what does Susan tell John about visiting Bellarosa?
(a) She says Bellarosa has been turning away visitors.
(b) She says John should visit more.
(c) She says she still visits him.
(d) She says the feds don't allow visitors.
6. What is the first thing John does when he returns home in Chapter 33?
(a) He packs a bag.
(b) He takes a nap.
(c) He tries to call Susan.
(d) He looks at the backyard.
7. Why does Bellarosa tell John he will be going to Italy?
(a) To start a winery.
(b) To live in the witness protection program.
(c) To take care of business.
(d) To vacation with his wife.
8. In Chapter 30, where do Bellarosa and John drive around?
(b) Staten Island.
(d) The Bronx.
9. In Chapter 27, how does John react when Ferragamo calls Bellarosa?
10. After coming home at the end of Chapter 24, what does John threaten to do?
(a) Hire new servants.
(c) Sell the house.
(d) Stop working for Bellarosa.
11. In Chapter 27, what does the court marshal tell John?
(a) That he will go to jail too.
(b) That Bellarosa is somewhere else.
(c) That he isn't qualified.
(d) That he is too late.
12. What does John do to his boat in Chapter 33?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Hides it.
(c) Sinks it.
(d) Sells it.
13. What upsets Bellarosa about the news clip in Chapter 29?
(a) What John says.
(b) The reporters slant.
(c) The angle they filmed Bellarosa at.
(d) The length.
14. Why does Bellarosa say he can no longer pay his bills in Chapter 36?
(a) He is giving all his money away.
(b) He made bad investments.
(c) The government won't let him.
(d) His accountant is out of town.
15. In Chapter 30, what dream does John have about his wife?
(a) That she is sick.
(b) That she is having an affair with Bellarosa.
(c) That she is selling their house.
(d) That she is leaving him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does John tell Bellarosa he knows about the IRS set up?
2. What does Bellarosa tell John he wants him to do in regard to his bail?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 37, where does Susan say she is going?
4. What does John do when Melzer calls him with an IRS settlement offer?
5. What does Mancuso do to Bellarosa before arresting him?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)