|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John ask Susan to do after Good Friday mass?
(a) Find a job.
(b) Change churches.
(c) Change religions.
(d) Move away.
2. What does John tell George to do if Bellarosa stops by for a second time?
(a) To not even open the door.
(b) To tell him to never come back.
(c) To take a picture.
(d) To let him in.
3. Where is John's office located?
(a) Staten Island.
(b) New Jersey.
(c) In his house.
4. Who shows Susan the conservatory of the Bellarosa's house?
(b) She goes there herself.
5. Which club do John and Susan dine at in Chapter 5?
(a) The Diamond Club.
(b) The Creek Club.
(c) The Deer Club.
(d) The Crescent Club.
6. In Chapter 3, how does John get to Alhambra?
(a) A train.
(c) On foot.
(d) In a car.
7. Which room does Bellarosa leave John and Susan in alone in Chapter 15?
(a) The study.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The dining room.
(d) The living room.
8. In Chapter 16, what does Bellarosa say will happen if John leaves his house?
(a) He'll tell the media.
(b) He'll leave John alone.
(c) He'll come after John.
(d) He'll make John's job harder.
9. What is Susan's horse's name?
10. In Chapter 14, who makes arrangements for John and Susan to have drinks at Bellarosa's?
11. Why does Bellarosa tell John that Ferragamo is coming after him in the Juan case?
(a) They have a long standing fued.
(b) Because he gets a bonus.
(c) He's running for re-election.
(d) As a type of revenge.
12. What does Bellarosa say Melzer can do for John with his IRS problems?
(a) Save him from facing criminal charges.
(b) Defend him cheaply.
(c) Negotiate better terms.
(d) Make the whole thing go away.
13. What does Susan say Bellarosa wants from John in Chapter 13?
(a) His money.
(b) His house.
(c) His soul.
(d) His wife.
14. What does Susan want to do for the Bellarosas as a housewarming gift?
(b) Cook them dinner.
(d) Give them a piece of art.
15. How does Bellarosa say the mafia differs from other criminals?
(a) They aren't different.
(b) They respect their elders.
(c) They follow rules.
(d) They are smart with their money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward fish for in Chapter 21?
2. In Chapter 2, what does John wonder about Frank Bellarosa?
3. What does John do before going to his aunt's for Easter?
4. What do the Bellarosa's use the ballroom for in their estate?
5. How many acres of land was Susan given as a wedding gift?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)