1. Which shore of Long Island does John Sutter live on?
The North shore.
2. Why does John Sutter visit the nursery in Chapter 1?
To buy plants.
3. What is Susan Sutter's family's house called?
4. How does John feel when Frank Bellarosa tells him he is moving next door?
5. In Chapter 2, what does John wonder about Frank Bellarosa?
How he'll feel about not being accepted.
6. How many acres of land was Susan given as a wedding gift?
7. What does Susan fear Frank Bellarosa won't understand?
The rights of horseriders.
This section contains 4,855 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)