|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 34-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John tell Susan about their separation when he returns home from the Plaza?
(a) That he'll do it only for her.
(b) That it won't work.
(c) That it's the best idea.
(d) That he insists she move out.
2. Where does John learn Bellarosa has a snitch?
(a) The country club.
(b) The court house.
(c) Ferragamo's office.
(d) The local news station.
3. What does John do when Bellarosa says he owes him in Chapter 35?
(a) He says he wants Bellarosa to stay away from Susan.
(b) He says he'll think of something.
(c) He says he wants money.
(d) He says not to worry about it.
4. What does Susan want to do for the Bellarosas as a housewarming gift?
(b) Give them a piece of art.
(d) Cook them dinner.
5. Why do John and Susan attend service at St. Mark's?
(a) Because the reverand gives the best sermon.
(b) Because Susan insists.
(c) Because they always have.
(d) Because it is close to home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John describe his night with Jenny in his hotel room?
2. Where does John tell Bellarosa he knows about the IRS set up?
3. What does Bellarosa's arrival on the Gold Coast signify for John, Susan, and their friends?
4. Who is Bellarosa accused of murdering?
5. In Chapter 13, what day of the week does John suppose Susan's stables will be moved?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)