|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 34-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does John wake up on Easter Sunday?
(a) The country club.
(b) His own bed.
(c) The ground.
(d) Bellarosa's house.
2. What does Bellarosa tell John he wants him to do in regard to his bail?
(a) To alert the press when he is released.
(b) To not post one.
(c) To pay half the funds himself.
(d) To make sure he can post one.
3. What does Susan ask John at Giulio's after the ambulance leaves?
(a) If he tried to help anyone involved.
(b) If he is afraid.
(c) If he tried to save Bellarosa's life.
(d) If he was hurt.
4. Why does John invite Jenny to his hotel room for a drink?
(a) To tell her information about Bellarosa.
(b) To find out what she knows about Bellarosa's case.
(c) To prove he hasn't told her anything.
(d) To try to cheat on Susan.
5. What does Susan say Bellarosa wants from John in Chapter 13?
(a) His house.
(b) His soul.
(c) His money.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bellarosa tell John the first time he acknowledges John's belief of an affair with Susan?
2. In Chapter 27, what does the court marshal tell John?
3. In Chapter 36, when John visits Bellarosa, who is all around him?
4. Why does Bellarosa tell John that Ferragamo is coming after him in the Juan case?
5. What does Ethel say about Augustus Stanhope on the day of George's funeral?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)