|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 34-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bellarosa tell John the first time he acknowledges John's belief of an affair with Susan?
(a) That John is right, but it will continue.
(b) That John should get those ideas out of his head.
(c) That Susan is too classy for that.
(d) That Susan has to be the one to tell him the truth.
2. What does John tell Susan when they return home from Giulio's in Chapter 34?
(a) That she was right about giving first aid.
(b) That Bellarosa left the hospital.
(c) That Bellarosa is alive still.
(d) That she should bring him a glass of wine.
3. What do the Bellarosa's use the ballroom for in their estate?
(a) A living room.
(b) An art room.
(c) A dining room.
(d) A ballroom.
4. What does Susan say Bellarosa wants from John in Chapter 13?
(a) His soul.
(b) His house.
(c) His money.
(d) His wife.
5. Why does Bellarosa propose Susan and Anna become friends?
(a) Because Susan asked him.
(b) So Anna can seem prestigious.
(c) Because Susan is a good influence.
(d) So Anna won't be lonely.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how does John react when the Allards both fall ill?
2. How does John learn that he is separated from Susan?
3. Where do Bellarosa and John have coffee with priests?
4. In Chapter 32, what does Ferragamo offer Bellarosa a deal for?
5. How does John describe having a personal relationship with Bellarosa?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)