|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 34-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does John wear his glasses while visiting the Bellarosas in Chapter 15?
(a) To look different.
(b) To look older.
(c) To look smarter.
(d) To see better.
2. What does Susan say Bellarosa wants from John in Chapter 13?
(a) His soul.
(b) His wife.
(c) His money.
(d) His house.
3. What will happen when Bellarosa sells Stanhope Hall?
(a) It will be divided into smaller properties.
(b) It will become government property.
(c) It will return to Susan.
(d) It will be auctioned off.
4. In Chapter 27, what does the court marshal tell John?
(a) That he is too late.
(b) That Bellarosa is somewhere else.
(c) That he will go to jail too.
(d) That he isn't qualified.
5. What is John's reply to Susan's idea for a housewarming gift for the Bellarosas?
(a) That she should do something nice.
(b) That she shouldn't get involved.
(c) That she should do something modest.
(d) That she shouldn't spend a lot of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 33, what happens to John's boat?
2. Which room does Bellarosa leave John and Susan in alone in Chapter 15?
3. How does John feel when Frank Bellarosa tells him he is moving next door?
4. In Chapter 35, why is Ferragamo after John?
5. In Chapter 30, where do Bellarosa and John drive around?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)