|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 34-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, what decision does John make about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
(a) To go there with Susan.
(b) To bring a bottle of wine.
(c) To show up late.
(d) To go alone.
2. Why is Susan pleased Bellarosa moves in next door?
(a) Susan dislikes Bellarosa moving in next door.
(b) Because he will provide safety.
(c) Because the estate won't be divided.
(d) Because it is entertaining.
3. Why can't John go to sleep while staying at the Plaza Hotel?
(a) Bellarosa won't stop talking to him.
(b) He has to work.
(c) The room is too loud.
(d) Bellarosa's brother in law is in his room.
4. When Frank tells John that Edward told him they may sell the summerhouse, how does John react?
(a) He goes home and yells at Susan.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He tells Frank it's true.
(d) He is angry that Edward told.
5. What does John do before going to his aunt's for Easter?
(a) Goes to the bar.
(b) Meets with Bellarosa.
(c) Buys Susan a present.
(d) Takes a nap
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John do when Melzer calls him with an IRS settlement offer?
2. In Chapter 32, what does Bellarosa tell John about revenge?
3. In Chapter 25, what does Melzer tell John about his IRS audit?
4. What will happen when Bellarosa sells Stanhope Hall?
5. After coming home at the end of Chapter 24, what does John threaten to do?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)