|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 34-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does John feel when Frank Bellarosa tells him he is moving next door?
2. When the Sutters children come home in Chapter 20, where do they go?
(c) Shopping in Manhattan.
(d) Mountain climbing.
3. What does Bellarosa tell John the first time he acknowledges John's belief of an affair with Susan?
(a) That John is right, but it will continue.
(b) That Susan is too classy for that.
(c) That Susan has to be the one to tell him the truth.
(d) That John should get those ideas out of his head.
4. What does Edward fish for in Chapter 21?
5. In Chapter 14, how does John feel about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 24, how does John feel about dining with the Stanhopes?
2. What is Susan Sutter's family's house called?
3. Why does Bellarosa give the priests a large check?
4. What does John do when Bellarosa asks him to represent him in Chapter 11?
5. What does Mr. Novac's first visit with John make John lose faith in?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)