|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 34-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lester Remson do for a living?
(a) He is a stockbroker.
(b) He is a business owner.
(c) He is a writer.
(d) He is an inventor.
2. Who answers the phone at Bellarosa's estate in Chapter 29?
(b) No one.
3. When the Sutters children come home in Chapter 20, where do they go?
(a) Mountain climbing.
(d) Shopping in Manhattan.
4. Why does Bellarosa believe Mr. Novac is attacking John?
(a) Because of the money he owes.
(b) Because he is jealous.
(c) Because he gets a commission.
(d) Because he likes Susan.
5. What does John do when Melzer calls him with an IRS settlement offer?
(a) He hangs up on Melzer.
(b) He counter-offers.
(c) He agrees to the terms.
(d) He says he wants to take it to court.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
2. Who is Bellarosa accused of murdering?
3. Where do Bellarosa and John go after John gets bail for Bellarosa?
4. In Chapter 33, what happens to John's boat?
5. Why do Bellarosa and John wait for the midnight papers to come out?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)