|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 34-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't John go to sleep while staying at the Plaza Hotel?
(a) He has to work.
(b) Bellarosa's brother in law is in his room.
(c) The room is too loud.
(d) Bellarosa won't stop talking to him.
2. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa ask John about legally?
(a) Stock buying.
(b) Money laundering.
3. What does John tell Susan about their separation when he returns home from the Plaza?
(a) That he'll do it only for her.
(b) That he insists she move out.
(c) That it's the best idea.
(d) That it won't work.
4. In Chapter 32, what does Bellarosa tell John about revenge?
(a) That it's only for professionals.
(b) That it's the foundation of society.
(c) That it's a bad idea.
(d) That it's best served cold.
5. In Chapter 6, what is so exciting about the stock certificates an old woman brings to John?
(a) Their signature.
(b) The amount of money lost in them.
(c) Their age.
(d) The amount of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John do when Bellarosa asks him to represent him in Chapter 11?
2. What does John do before going to his aunt's for Easter?
3. In Chapter 36, when John visits Bellarosa, who is all around him?
4. What does Bellarosa do at the end of Chapter 32?
5. What does Bellarosa ask John when he takes Jenny back to his hotel room?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)