|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 34-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John do when Melzer calls him with an IRS settlement offer?
(a) He agrees to the terms.
(b) He says he wants to take it to court.
(c) He counter-offers.
(d) He hangs up on Melzer.
2. What does John think about Susan's parent's estate?
(a) That it is like a temple.
(b) That it is wasted land.
(c) That it will one day be his.
(d) That it is ugly.
3. In Chapter 35, why is Ferragamo after John?
(a) For saving Bellarosa's life.
(b) For money.
(c) For not submitting evidence.
(d) For delaying the trial.
4. In Chapter 13, why is John nervous about talking to Bellarosa on the phone about Dominic?
(a) He doesn't want to offend Bellarosa.
(b) In case the FBI is listening.
(c) He doesn't want Susan to hear him.
(d) He doesn't want to be friends with Bellarosa.
5. How does John feel when Frank Bellarosa tells him he is moving next door?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John describe having a business relationship with Bellarosa?
2. What time does Bellarosa tell John to be at his house every week until his arrest?
3. Why are Bellarosa's men angry when the FBI arrests him?
4. What does John tell Lester Remson about living next door to Bellarosa?
5. Why does Bellarosa propose Susan and Anna become friends?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)