|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 34-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bellarosa say he can no longer pay his bills in Chapter 36?
(a) He is giving all his money away.
(b) His accountant is out of town.
(c) He made bad investments.
(d) The government won't let him.
2. What does Jack Weinstein explain to John at the Plaza Hotel?
(a) How criminal cases usually work.
(b) How to stay hidden.
(c) How to talk to the media.
(d) How the mafia works.
3. What does Susan tell John over the phone in Chapter 30?
(a) That he will do well in court.
(b) That she wants him to stop the case.
(c) That they have to talk.
(d) That she misses him.
4. In Chapter 33, what happens to John's boat?
(a) Someone steals it.
(b) Bellarosa offers to buy it.
(c) Susan tries to sell it.
(d) The IRS seizes it.
5. In Chapter 7, how does John react when the Allards both fall ill?
(a) He tells Susan to take care of them.
(b) He sends them both to the doctor.
(c) He takes care of them.
(d) He docks their pay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bellarosa say the murder charge has done to his assets?
2. What does Anna serve John and Susan in Chapter 15?
3. In Chapter 14, how does John feel about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
4. In Chapter 23, what story does Mancuso tell John about Bellarosa?
5. When the Sutters children come home in Chapter 20, where do they go?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)