|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 34-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do John and Jenny talk about in John's hotel room?
(d) The law.
2. Why does Susan tell John they can't go away for a few months in Chapter 21?
(a) Their money problems.
(b) His work.
(c) Their reputation.
(d) His promise to Bellarosa.
3. What does Edward fish for in Chapter 21?
4. In Chapter 26, what does John realize about Ferragamo?
(a) He has been forging documents.
(b) He is videotaping John's property.
(c) He is keeping him from getting to court on time.
(d) He has been getting Anna on his side.
5. In Chapter 7, how does John react when the Allards both fall ill?
(a) He sends them both to the doctor.
(b) He takes care of them.
(c) He tells Susan to take care of them.
(d) He docks their pay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susan tell John about Bellarosa in the orchard in Chapter 33?
2. In Chapter 25, what does Melzer tell John about his IRS audit?
3. Why does John leave his car behind in Chapter 27?
4. In Chapter 13, what day of the week does John suppose Susan's stables will be moved?
5. When does Bellarosa say he wants John to represent him in the Juan case?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)