|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 34-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do John and Susan attend service at St. Mark's?
(a) Because Susan insists.
(b) Because it is close to home.
(c) Because the reverand gives the best sermon.
(d) Because they always have.
2. What does Susan say Bellarosa wants from John in Chapter 13?
(a) His wife.
(b) His soul.
(c) His money.
(d) His house.
3. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa want John to represent him in?
(a) A fundraiser.
(b) A business deal.
(c) A non-profit deal.
(d) A real estate deal.
4. What does John do when Bellarosa says he owes him in Chapter 35?
(a) He says he wants Bellarosa to stay away from Susan.
(b) He says he wants money.
(c) He says he'll think of something.
(d) He says not to worry about it.
5. What does Susan ask John at Giulio's after the ambulance leaves?
(a) If he was hurt.
(b) If he tried to help anyone involved.
(c) If he tried to save Bellarosa's life.
(d) If he is afraid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Susan Sutter's family's house called?
2. In Chapter 2, what does John wonder about Frank Bellarosa?
3. What does Anna serve John and Susan in Chapter 15?
4. What proceedings does Bellarosa say Ferragamo will probably start on him?
5. After coming home at the end of Chapter 24, what does John threaten to do?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)