|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 34-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 24, how does John treat William Stanhope at dinner?
(a) He offers him money.
(b) He calls him names.
(c) He asks him for advice.
(d) He throws food at him.
2. What does Susan admit about her childhood playhouse?
(a) That she hated it.
(b) That she burned it down.
(c) That she hid drugs in the walls.
(d) That she forced her parents to build it.
3. Why does Bellarosa say he can no longer pay his bills in Chapter 36?
(a) The government won't let him.
(b) He is giving all his money away.
(c) His accountant is out of town.
(d) He made bad investments.
4. What does John tell Susan about their separation when he returns home from the Plaza?
(a) That he'll do it only for her.
(b) That it's the best idea.
(c) That it won't work.
(d) That he insists she move out.
5. What does Lester Remson do for a living?
(a) He is a stockbroker.
(b) He is a business owner.
(c) He is an inventor.
(d) He is a writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bellarosa's arrival on the Gold Coast signify for John, Susan, and their friends?
2. In Chapter 30, where do Bellarosa and John drive around?
3. Which room does Bellarosa leave John and Susan in alone in Chapter 15?
4. What does Bellarosa give John while he is playing tennis?
5. What does Bellarosa do at the end of Chapter 32?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)