|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 34-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bellarosa act while telling John about the Juan case?
2. What does Lester Remson do for a living?
(a) He is an inventor.
(b) He is a writer.
(c) He is a stockbroker.
(d) He is a business owner.
3. What does Bellarosa say Melzer can do for John with his IRS problems?
(a) Make the whole thing go away.
(b) Defend him cheaply.
(c) Save him from facing criminal charges.
(d) Negotiate better terms.
4. In Chapter 35, why is Ferragamo after John?
(a) For delaying the trial.
(b) For not submitting evidence.
(c) For money.
(d) For saving Bellarosa's life.
5. In Chapter 14, who makes arrangements for John and Susan to have drinks at Bellarosa's?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, what decision does John make about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
2. What does John ask Susan to do after Good Friday mass?
3. Why does Bellarosa agree to tell Susan that their affair is over?
4. Why does Bellarosa tell John he will be going to Italy?
5. What does Mr. Novac's first visit with John make John lose faith in?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)