|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 34-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows Susan the conservatory of the Bellarosa's house?
(c) She goes there herself.
2. In Chapter 30, what dream does John have about his wife?
(a) That she is selling their house.
(b) That she is sick.
(c) That she is having an affair with Bellarosa.
(d) That she is leaving him.
3. How much money does Bellarosa bet John in Chapter 26 about the day of his arrest?
(a) Twenty five dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) One hundred and fifty dollars.
(d) One hundred dollars.
4. What does John do before going to his aunt's for Easter?
(a) Meets with Bellarosa.
(b) Takes a nap
(c) Buys Susan a present.
(d) Goes to the bar.
5. In Chapter 24, how does John treat William Stanhope at dinner?
(a) He throws food at him.
(b) He asks him for advice.
(c) He offers him money.
(d) He calls him names.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bellarosa tell John he wants him to do in regard to his bail?
2. Why does Bellarosa give the priests a large check?
3. In Chapter 23, what does Mancuso suggest John do to Bellarosa's property?
4. After coming home at the end of Chapter 24, what does John threaten to do?
5. What will happen when Bellarosa sells Stanhope Hall?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)