|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 34-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do John and Susan attend service at St. Mark's?
(a) Because the reverand gives the best sermon.
(b) Because Susan insists.
(c) Because they always have.
(d) Because it is close to home.
2. What does Edward fish for in Chapter 21?
3. Where does Bellarosa take John while Anna shows Susan around in Chapter 15?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The garage.
(c) The basement.
(d) The library.
4. Why can't John go to sleep while staying at the Plaza Hotel?
(a) The room is too loud.
(b) He has to work.
(c) Bellarosa won't stop talking to him.
(d) Bellarosa's brother in law is in his room.
5. In Chapter 27, what does the court marshal tell John?
(a) That he is too late.
(b) That he isn't qualified.
(c) That he will go to jail too.
(d) That Bellarosa is somewhere else.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susan tell John about Bellarosa in the orchard in Chapter 33?
2. What does Susan want to do for the Bellarosas as a housewarming gift?
3. Where does John learn Bellarosa has a snitch?
4. While staying at the Plaza hotel, what does John realize about his involvement with Bellarosa?
5. What does John notice about Bellarosa's Neptune statue in Chapter 10?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)