|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 34-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dominic refuse to do after the stables are moved?
(a) Help with the horses.
(b) Discuss the bill.
(c) Send a message to Frank Bellarosa.
(d) Do any more work.
2. What does John do before going to his aunt's for Easter?
(a) Buys Susan a present.
(b) Meets with Bellarosa.
(c) Goes to the bar.
(d) Takes a nap
3. Which shore of Long Island does John Sutter live on?
(a) The West shore.
(b) The East shore.
(c) The North shore.
(d) The South shore.
4. In Chapter 7, how does John react when the Allards both fall ill?
(a) He tells Susan to take care of them.
(b) He sends them both to the doctor.
(c) He docks their pay.
(d) He takes care of them.
5. What does Bellarosa ask John when he takes Jenny back to his hotel room?
(a) How old she is.
(b) What is wrong.
(c) What time it is.
(d) Why he's with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Susan Sutter's family's house called?
2. Why does John want Susan to pay a social call on Bellarosa?
3. How many acres of land was Susan given as a wedding gift?
4. Where do Bellarosa and John go after John gets bail for Bellarosa?
5. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)