|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 34-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Susan tell John they can't go away for a few months in Chapter 21?
(a) His promise to Bellarosa.
(b) His work.
(c) Their reputation.
(d) Their money problems.
2. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa want John to represent him in?
(a) A business deal.
(b) A real estate deal.
(c) A fundraiser.
(d) A non-profit deal.
3. In Chapter 35, why does John encourage Bellarosa to work with the government?
(a) To end the trial quickly.
(b) So he can move away.
(c) For the money.
(d) For his safety.
4. Where do Bellarosa and John go after John gets bail for Bellarosa?
(a) The country club.
(b) Their houses.
(c) John's office.
(d) A restaurant.
5. In Chapter 2, what does John wonder about Frank Bellarosa?
(a) How he'll feel about not being accepted.
(b) How many times he has been to jail.
(c) How long he will live in the neighborhood.
(d) How old he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bellarosa do at the end of Chapter 32?
2. Why does John feel happy to be alive in Chapter 10?
3. Where does Mr. Novac first visit John?
4. In Chapter 16, what does Bellarosa say will happen if John leaves his house?
5. In Chapter 23, what does Mancuso suggest John do to Bellarosa's property?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)