|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bellarosa give the priests a large check?
(a) To show off in front of John.
(b) To save the church.
(c) To finish a business deal.
(d) To get them on his side.
2. What do the Bellarosa's use the ballroom for in their estate?
(a) An art room.
(b) A living room.
(c) A ballroom.
(d) A dining room.
3. In Chapter 16, what does Bellarosa say will happen if John leaves his house?
(a) He'll leave John alone.
(b) He'll tell the media.
(c) He'll come after John.
(d) He'll make John's job harder.
4. Why does John leave his car behind in Chapter 27?
(a) Because it is out of gas.
(b) To confuse Ferragamo's men.
(c) Because one of the tires is flat.
(d) To get to court on time.
5. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John do when Bellarosa asks him to represent him in Chapter 11?
2. What does Susan admit about her childhood playhouse?
3. Why do the Stanhopes discuss the sale of their property to Bellarosa with John?
4. What does Susan want to do for the Bellarosas as a housewarming gift?
5. What proceedings does Bellarosa say Ferragamo will probably start on him?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)