|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bellarosa say is setting him up in Juan's murder?
(a) The US Attorney General.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The President.
2. In Chapter 2, what does John wonder about Frank Bellarosa?
(a) How he'll feel about not being accepted.
(b) How many times he has been to jail.
(c) How long he will live in the neighborhood.
(d) How old he is.
3. Where does Mr. Novac first visit John?
(a) At the country club.
(b) At Mr. Novac's office.
(c) At John's office.
(d) At home.
4. Why does John decide to stop talking to people while he stays at the Plaza Hotel?
(a) He doesn't have anything else to say to them.
(b) He thinks the people there are boring.
(c) It may not be wise.
(d) Bellarosa tells him to stop.
5. What does John do when Melzer calls him with an IRS settlement offer?
(a) He says he wants to take it to court.
(b) He agrees to the terms.
(c) He counter-offers.
(d) He hangs up on Melzer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is John's office located?
2. How does John describe having a personal relationship with Bellarosa?
3. When Bellarosa meets with people in the restaurant in Chapter 28, what does John assume is happening?
4. Who answers the phone at Bellarosa's estate in Chapter 29?
5. In Chapter 27, what does the court marshal tell John?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)