|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Stanhopes discuss the sale of their property to Bellarosa with John?
(a) Because Susan arranged it.
(b) Because they had the change their wills.
(c) Because they wanted to upset John.
(d) Because they know John works for Bellarosa.
2. What does John do when Melzer calls him with an IRS settlement offer?
(a) He hangs up on Melzer.
(b) He says he wants to take it to court.
(c) He agrees to the terms.
(d) He counter-offers.
3. What does Susan tell John over the phone in Chapter 30?
(a) That she wants him to stop the case.
(b) That she misses him.
(c) That they have to talk.
(d) That he will do well in court.
4. What does Bellarosa tell John he wants him to do in regard to his bail?
(a) To pay half the funds himself.
(b) To make sure he can post one.
(c) To not post one.
(d) To alert the press when he is released.
5. What does Dominic refuse to do after the stables are moved?
(a) Discuss the bill.
(b) Help with the horses.
(c) Send a message to Frank Bellarosa.
(d) Do any more work.
Short Answer Questions
1. While visiting the Bellarosas in Chapter 15, what does John ask Frank Bellarosa about?
2. What does Edward offer to do to help with John's tax problems?
3. Where does Bellarosa take John while Anna shows Susan around in Chapter 15?
4. What does John tell Lester Remson about living next door to Bellarosa?
5. What does John ask Susan to do after Good Friday mass?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)