|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Stanhopes discuss the sale of their property to Bellarosa with John?
(a) Because they know John works for Bellarosa.
(b) Because they wanted to upset John.
(c) Because they had the change their wills.
(d) Because Susan arranged it.
2. Who does Bellarosa say is setting him up in Juan's murder?
(a) The US Attorney General.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The President.
3. In Chapter 23, what story does Mancuso tell John about Bellarosa?
(a) About the time Bellarosa cheated on his wife.
(b) About the time Bellarosa was in prison.
(c) About the time Bellarosa lied under oath.
(d) About the time Bellarosa beat a man.
4. What proceedings does Bellarosa say Ferragamo will probably start on him?
5. What does Susan say about the security at the Bellarosas in Chapter 18?
(a) She says she never pays attention to that.
(b) It is high.
(c) It seems about average for the area.
(d) There is hardly any at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susan tell John over the phone in Chapter 30?
2. What does Ethel say about Augustus Stanhope on the day of George's funeral?
3. What does Lester want to do with the old woman's stocks in Chapter 8?
4. What does John think of the price he sells the summer house for?
5. What does Bellarosa do while staying at the Plaza Hotel?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)