|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susan say Bellarosa wants from John in Chapter 13?
(a) His soul.
(b) His house.
(c) His wife.
(d) His money.
2. In Chapter 16, what does Bellarosa say will happen if John leaves his house?
(a) He'll come after John.
(b) He'll leave John alone.
(c) He'll tell the media.
(d) He'll make John's job harder.
3. In Chapter 13, why does Bellarosa tell John he will send a builder over?
(a) To build a guest house.
(b) To help with Susan's stables.
(c) John isn't sure why.
(d) To fix the balcony.
4. After coming home at the end of Chapter 24, what does John threaten to do?
(a) Sell the house.
(c) Stop working for Bellarosa.
(d) Hire new servants.
5. When Bellarosa meets with people in the restaurant in Chapter 28, what does John assume is happening?
(a) That Bellarosa is sharing family secrets.
(b) That Bellarosa is ignoring him.
(c) That Bellarosa is showing off.
(d) That Bellarosa is preparing to go to jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is John's reply to Susan's idea for a housewarming gift for the Bellarosas?
2. In Chapter 24, how does John feel about dining with the Stanhopes?
3. What does Mr. Novac's first visit with John make John lose faith in?
4. Why do Bellarosa and John wait for the midnight papers to come out?
5. In Chapter 23, what does Mancuso tell John about the mafia?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)