|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Bellarosa and John have coffee with priests?
(a) At a cafe.
(b) At a church.
(c) At a small diner.
(d) At the Plaza Hotel.
2. In Chapter 27, what does Bellarosa say John could handle better?
(a) Questions from the press.
(b) Controlling his anger in court.
(c) Flirting with the judge.
3. When Frank tells John that Edward told him they may sell the summerhouse, how does John react?
(a) He goes home and yells at Susan.
(b) He is angry that Edward told.
(c) He tells Frank it's true.
(d) He is confused.
4. In Chapter 30, where do Bellarosa and John drive around?
(c) The Bronx.
(d) Staten Island.
5. Why does Bellarosa believe Mr. Novac is attacking John?
(a) Because he gets a commission.
(b) Because he likes Susan.
(c) Because he is jealous.
(d) Because of the money he owes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Bellarosa bet John in Chapter 26 about the day of his arrest?
2. At the end of Chapter 24, what does John do?
3. When Bellarosa meets with people in the restaurant in Chapter 28, what does John assume is happening?
4. What does Susan admit about her childhood playhouse?
5. Why do Bellarosa and John wait for the midnight papers to come out?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)