|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does John describe having a business relationship with Bellarosa?
2. What does Susan tell John over the phone in Chapter 30?
(a) That he will do well in court.
(b) That she misses him.
(c) That they have to talk.
(d) That she wants him to stop the case.
3. How does John explain to Anna why he looks familiar to her?
(a) He jokes that they are related.
(b) He ignores it entirely.
(c) He admits to trespassing on Easter.
(d) He says he looks common.
4. In Chapter 6, what is so exciting about the stock certificates an old woman brings to John?
(a) Their age.
(b) The amount of them.
(c) Their signature.
(d) The amount of money lost in them.
5. What does Edward fish for in Chapter 21?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
2. What does Carolyn ask John about his personal life in Chapter 20?
3. What is Susan's horse's name?
4. How do the stock certificates help John make up with Lester in Chapter 6?
5. In Chapter 28, why does Bellarosa suggest John call Ferragamo?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)