|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Novac first visit John?
(a) At home.
(b) At John's office.
(c) At Mr. Novac's office.
(d) At the country club.
2. Which club do John and Susan dine at in Chapter 5?
(a) The Diamond Club.
(b) The Deer Club.
(c) The Creek Club.
(d) The Crescent Club.
3. What does John do when Bellarosa asks him to represent him in Chapter 11?
(a) He recommends him to a different lawyer.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He agrees.
(d) He tells Bellarosa to leave immediately.
4. What proceedings does Bellarosa say Ferragamo will probably start on him?
5. How do the stock certificates help John make up with Lester in Chapter 6?
(a) Because of the business deal they make.
(b) Because of the funny story John tells about the stocks.
(c) Because Lester is excited about the stocks.
(d) Because John promises to give Lester the stocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says they saw Bellarosa at home the day of Juan's murder?
2. Who is Bellarosa accused of murdering?
3. What does Susan tell John over the phone in Chapter 30?
4. In Chapter 24, how does John treat William Stanhope at dinner?
5. Why do John and Susan attend service at St. Mark's?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)