|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bellarosa accused of murdering?
(a) A drug runner.
(b) A drug dealer.
(c) A drug enforcement officer.
(d) A drug grower.
2. Why does Bellarosa tell John that Ferragamo is coming after him in the Juan case?
(a) As a type of revenge.
(b) Because he gets a bonus.
(c) They have a long standing fued.
(d) He's running for re-election.
3. What does John ask Susan to do after Good Friday mass?
(a) Change religions.
(b) Find a job.
(c) Change churches.
(d) Move away.
4. In Chapter 28, why does Bellarosa suggest John call Ferragamo?
(a) To find out the next court date.
(b) To show respect.
(c) To get information about the case.
(d) To insult him.
5. How does Bellarosa act while telling John about the Juan case?
Short Answer Questions
1. After coming home at the end of Chapter 24, what does John threaten to do?
2. In Chapter 18, what reason does John give for being surprised about the friendship developing between Susan and Anna?
3. How does John feel when Frank Bellarosa tells him he is moving next door?
4. Why does John wear his glasses while visiting the Bellarosas in Chapter 15?
5. In Chapter 30, what dream does John have about his wife?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)