|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mancuso do to Bellarosa before arresting him?
(a) Handcuffs him.
(b) Lets him spend time with his wife.
(c) Laughs in his face.
(d) Reads him his rights in Italian.
2. In Chapter 14, who makes arrangements for John and Susan to have drinks at Bellarosa's?
3. In Chapter 18, what reason does John give for being surprised about the friendship developing between Susan and Anna?
(a) Susan is afraid of the Bellarosas.
(b) Susan is overly pushy.
(c) They are different.
(d) Anna spreads rumors.
4. What does Dominic refuse to do after the stables are moved?
(a) Help with the horses.
(b) Send a message to Frank Bellarosa.
(c) Do any more work.
(d) Discuss the bill.
5. What does John do when Melzer calls him with an IRS settlement offer?
(a) He agrees to the terms.
(b) He counter-offers.
(c) He says he wants to take it to court.
(d) He hangs up on Melzer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 22, what decade does John describe as being lavish to Bellarosa?
2. What does Anna serve John and Susan in Chapter 15?
3. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
4. What is John's reply to Susan's idea for a housewarming gift for the Bellarosas?
5. What does Bellarosa say the murder charge has done to his assets?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)