|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Sutters children come home in Chapter 20, where do they go?
(c) Shopping in Manhattan.
(d) Mountain climbing.
2. What does John think of the price he sells the summer house for?
(a) John doesn't sell the summer house.
(b) That it is fair.
(c) That they paid too much.
(d) That they paid too little.
3. What is John's reply to Susan's idea for a housewarming gift for the Bellarosas?
(a) That she should do something modest.
(b) That she shouldn't spend a lot of money.
(c) That she should do something nice.
(d) That she shouldn't get involved.
4. In Chapter 13, why is John nervous about talking to Bellarosa on the phone about Dominic?
(a) He doesn't want Susan to hear him.
(b) He doesn't want to offend Bellarosa.
(c) He doesn't want to be friends with Bellarosa.
(d) In case the FBI is listening.
5. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John want Susan to pay a social call on Bellarosa?
2. Why does Bellarosa believe Mr. Novac is attacking John?
3. In Chapter 6, what is so exciting about the stock certificates an old woman brings to John?
4. In Chapter 26, what does John realize about Ferragamo?
5. What does Melzer offer John the first time they meet?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)