|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how does John react when the Allards both fall ill?
(a) He tells Susan to take care of them.
(b) He takes care of them.
(c) He docks their pay.
(d) He sends them both to the doctor.
2. What does Dominic refuse to do after the stables are moved?
(a) Send a message to Frank Bellarosa.
(b) Help with the horses.
(c) Discuss the bill.
(d) Do any more work.
3. In Chapter 23, what does Mancuso tell John about the mafia?
(a) That they have been romanticized.
(b) That they aren't as powerful as they were.
(c) That they follow rules.
(d) That Bellarosa is too influential.
4. In Chapter 3, how does John get to Alhambra?
(b) A train.
(c) On foot.
(d) In a car.
5. Where does Mr. Novac first visit John?
(a) At the country club.
(b) At Mr. Novac's office.
(c) At John's office.
(d) At home.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does John wonder about Frank Bellarosa?
2. Where does John learn Bellarosa has a snitch?
3. What proceedings does Bellarosa say Ferragamo will probably start on him?
4. What does John do before going to his aunt's for Easter?
5. Why does John decide to stop talking to people while he stays at the Plaza Hotel?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)