|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 24, what does John do?
(a) Go for a walk.
(b) Destroy some of his furniture.
(c) Leave the house.
(d) Go to bed.
2. How do the other country club members react to John meeting with Bellarosa at the club in Chapter 19?
(a) They are excited.
(b) They are curious.
(c) They are upset.
(d) They are indifferent.
3. Why is Susan pleased Bellarosa moves in next door?
(a) Because the estate won't be divided.
(b) Because it is entertaining.
(c) Susan dislikes Bellarosa moving in next door.
(d) Because he will provide safety.
4. What does John think of the price he sells the summer house for?
(a) That they paid too much.
(b) That they paid too little.
(c) That it is fair.
(d) John doesn't sell the summer house.
5. What does Bellarosa give John while he is playing tennis?
(b) Vegetable plants.
(c) Advice on tennis.
(d) A watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does John's sister, Emily, live?
2. In Chapter 13, what day of the week does John suppose Susan's stables will be moved?
3. In Chapter 26, what does Bellarosa predict Ferragamo will try to do to him?
4. Why does John wear his glasses while visiting the Bellarosas in Chapter 15?
5. Where do Bellarosa and John have coffee with priests?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)