|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does John wear his glasses while visiting the Bellarosas in Chapter 15?
(a) To look different.
(b) To look smarter.
(c) To look older.
(d) To see better.
2. Why do Bellarosa and John wait for the midnight papers to come out?
(a) To read the different stories about Bellarosa's arrest.
(b) To look for hidden messages.
(c) To get the weather report.
(d) To help them stay awake all night.
3. How does John feel when Frank Bellarosa tells him he is moving next door?
4. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
5. What does John ask Bellarosa about favors after dealing with the stables?
(a) If they are even.
(b) If there is anything else he can do.
(c) If Bellarosa will owe him another.
(d) If anyone knows about their deal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mancuso do to Bellarosa before arresting him?
2. Which shore of Long Island does John Sutter live on?
3. What does Bellarosa say the murder charge has done to his assets?
4. In Chapter 24, how does John treat William Stanhope at dinner?
5. Why does John have to talk to Bellarosa about moving Susan's stables?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)