|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John do when Melzer calls him with an IRS settlement offer?
(a) He agrees to the terms.
(b) He says he wants to take it to court.
(c) He counter-offers.
(d) He hangs up on Melzer.
2. What does Bellarosa do while staying at the Plaza Hotel?
(a) Holds meetings.
(b) Looks at the city from his balcony.
(d) Makes phone calls.
3. What does John notice about Bellarosa's Neptune statue in Chapter 10?
(a) That he smashed it.
(b) That he painted it.
(c) That he removed it.
(d) That he fixed it.
4. How does John feel when Frank Bellarosa tells him he is moving next door?
5. In Chapter 2, what does John wonder about Frank Bellarosa?
(a) How he'll feel about not being accepted.
(b) How long he will live in the neighborhood.
(c) How many times he has been to jail.
(d) How old he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa ask John about legally?
2. When Frank tells John that Edward told him they may sell the summerhouse, how does John react?
3. What does Susan say Bellarosa wants from John in Chapter 13?
4. Why does John have to talk to Bellarosa about moving Susan's stables?
5. What does John tell Bellarosa about getting a club membership?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)