|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Melzer offer John the first time they meet?
(a) A partnership.
(b) A check.
(c) A new car.
(d) A vacation.
2. While staying at the Plaza hotel, what does John realize about his involvement with Bellarosa?
(a) He is confused over his involvement.
(b) He doesn't like Bellarosa anymore.
(c) He is in too deep.
(d) He was trying to prove something to his wife.
3. Why does Bellarosa propose Susan and Anna become friends?
(a) Because Susan asked him.
(b) So Anna can seem prestigious.
(c) So Anna won't be lonely.
(d) Because Susan is a good influence.
4. In Chapter 3, how does John get to Alhambra?
(a) A train.
(b) On foot.
(c) In a car.
5. What statue does John see at Alhambra in Chapter 3?
(a) A serpant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says they saw Bellarosa at home the day of Juan's murder?
2. What does John tell his children he might have to see?
3. Which room does Bellarosa leave John and Susan in alone in Chapter 15?
4. What does John ask Susan to do after Good Friday mass?
5. Why does John Sutter visit the nursery in Chapter 1?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)