|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows Susan the conservatory of the Bellarosa's house?
(b) She goes there herself.
2. Why does Bellarosa tell John that Ferragamo is coming after him in the Juan case?
(a) As a type of revenge.
(b) Because he gets a bonus.
(c) They have a long standing fued.
(d) He's running for re-election.
3. What does William Stanhope offer to leave to the Allards?
(a) A car.
(b) The gatehouse.
(c) The stables.
(d) Ten thousand dollars.
4. Which shore of Long Island does John Sutter live on?
(a) The East shore.
(b) The North shore.
(c) The South shore.
(d) The West shore.
5. Why do men and dogs chase John in Chapter 10?
(a) For being on the Bellarosa property.
(b) For being a suspect.
(c) For coming in the wrong door at his family's house.
(d) For being considered a missing person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does William Stanhope believe about Bellarosa's business sense?
2. What does John tell his children he might have to see?
3. What proceedings does Bellarosa say Ferragamo will probably start on him?
4. What does John tell George to do if Bellarosa stops by for a second time?
5. Who says they saw Bellarosa at home the day of Juan's murder?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)