|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susan want to do for the Bellarosas as a housewarming gift?
(a) Give them a piece of art.
(d) Cook them dinner.
2. In Chapter 25, what does Melzer tell John about his IRS audit?
(a) That he has to keep his records for seven years.
(b) That it doesn't seem random.
(c) That it was an act of revenge.
(d) That they happen all the time.
3. What does Melzer offer John the first time they meet?
(a) A new car.
(b) A check.
(c) A vacation.
(d) A partnership.
4. How much money does Mr. Novac say John owes the IRS?
(a) Three hundred thousand dollars.
(b) Two hundred thousand dollars.
(c) Fifty thousand dollars.
(d) One hundred thousand dollars.
5. What does Bellarosa say the murder charge has done to his assets?
(a) It has revealed them to the government.
(b) It has made them lose value.
(c) It hasn't changed much.
(d) It has forced Bellarosa to sell them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John treat his family during Easter in Chapter 10?
2. What does Mr. Novac's first visit with John make John lose faith in?
3. How does Bellarosa say the mafia differs from other criminals?
4. In Chapter 6, what is so exciting about the stock certificates an old woman brings to John?
5. In Chapter 23, what does Mancuso suggest John do to Bellarosa's property?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)