|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does John Sutter visit the nursery in Chapter 1?
(a) To go to work.
(b) To price out plants.
(c) To look into purchasing the nursery.
(d) To buy plants.
2. What time does Bellarosa tell John to be at his house every week until his arrest?
(a) 6 am.
(b) 7 am.
(c) 8 am.
(d) 5 am.
3. In Chapter 8, what does Susan tell John he needs to feel less disillusioned?
(a) Less money.
(b) A better job.
(c) A challenge.
(d) A vacation.
4. What does Carolyn ask John about his personal life in Chapter 20?
(a) How he gets along with Susan.
(b) Why he is friends with Bellarosa.
(c) How much money he makes.
(d) Why he didn't pay his taxes.
5. Why does Susan tell John they can't go away for a few months in Chapter 21?
(a) Their reputation.
(b) His work.
(c) His promise to Bellarosa.
(d) Their money problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, why does Bellarosa tell John he will send a builder over?
2. Why does John want Susan to pay a social call on Bellarosa?
3. In Chapter 27, how does John react when Ferragamo calls Bellarosa?
4. How does John treat his family during Easter in Chapter 10?
5. Why does Bellarosa tell John that Ferragamo is coming after him in the Juan case?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)