|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Frank tells John that Edward told him they may sell the summerhouse, how does John react?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He goes home and yells at Susan.
(c) He tells Frank it's true.
(d) He is angry that Edward told.
2. After coming home at the end of Chapter 24, what does John threaten to do?
(b) Hire new servants.
(c) Sell the house.
(d) Stop working for Bellarosa.
3. What does Susan say Bellarosa wants from John in Chapter 13?
(a) His money.
(b) His house.
(c) His wife.
(d) His soul.
4. What time does Bellarosa tell John to be at his house every week until his arrest?
(a) 8 am.
(b) 6 am.
(c) 5 am.
(d) 7 am.
5. Who does Bellarosa say is setting him up in Juan's murder?
(a) The US Attorney General.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The President.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 23, what does Mancuso suggest John do to Bellarosa's property?
2. Why does John leave his car behind in Chapter 27?
3. How does Bellarosa say the mafia differs from other criminals?
4. What does Bellarosa give John while he is playing tennis?
5. Where does Mr. Novac first visit John?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)