|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does John feel happy to be alive in Chapter 10?
(a) Because of his relationship with his wife.
(b) Because someone shot at him.
(c) Because of something his sister says to him.
(d) Because of the Easter spirit.
2. In Chapter 26, what does Bellarosa predict Ferragamo will try to do to him?
(a) Force and IRS audit.
(b) Hit him with jail time.
(c) Fine him excessively.
(d) Seize his property.
3. What does Carolyn ask John about his personal life in Chapter 20?
(a) Why he didn't pay his taxes.
(b) How he gets along with Susan.
(c) Why he is friends with Bellarosa.
(d) How much money he makes.
4. Why is Susan pleased Bellarosa moves in next door?
(a) Because the estate won't be divided.
(b) Because he will provide safety.
(c) Susan dislikes Bellarosa moving in next door.
(d) Because it is entertaining.
5. Why does John Sutter visit the nursery in Chapter 1?
(a) To buy plants.
(b) To go to work.
(c) To look into purchasing the nursery.
(d) To price out plants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna serve John and Susan in Chapter 15?
2. How does John describe having a personal relationship with Bellarosa?
3. What does John do when Melzer calls him with an IRS settlement offer?
4. How does Bellarosa say the mafia differs from other criminals?
5. Where does Bellarosa take John while Anna shows Susan around in Chapter 15?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)