|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Susan tell John they can't go away for a few months in Chapter 21?
(a) His promise to Bellarosa.
(b) Their money problems.
(c) Their reputation.
(d) His work.
2. In Chapter 14, how does John feel about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
3. Where do Bellarosa and John go after John gets bail for Bellarosa?
(a) John's office.
(b) The country club.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) Their houses.
4. What does John tell his children he might have to see?
(a) Their summer home.
(b) Their cars.
(c) Their trust funds.
(d) Their plane.
5. What day of the week does Bellarosa think he will be arrested on for the murder of Juan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John feel happy to be alive in Chapter 10?
2. How does Bellarosa act while telling John about the Juan case?
3. After coming home at the end of Chapter 24, what does John threaten to do?
4. Which shore of Long Island does John Sutter live on?
5. What does Anna serve John and Susan in Chapter 15?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)