|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, why does Bellarosa tell John he will send a builder over?
(a) To build a guest house.
(b) John isn't sure why.
(c) To fix the balcony.
(d) To help with Susan's stables.
2. What do the Bellarosa's use the ballroom for in their estate?
(a) A living room.
(b) A dining room.
(c) An art room.
(d) A ballroom.
3. What does Susan admit about her childhood playhouse?
(a) That she hated it.
(b) That she forced her parents to build it.
(c) That she hid drugs in the walls.
(d) That she burned it down.
4. What does John think of the price he sells the summer house for?
(a) That they paid too little.
(b) That it is fair.
(c) John doesn't sell the summer house.
(d) That they paid too much.
5. Which shore of Long Island does John Sutter live on?
(a) The North shore.
(b) The East shore.
(c) The South shore.
(d) The West shore.
Short Answer Questions
1. While visiting the Bellarosas in Chapter 15, what does John ask Frank Bellarosa about?
2. Why does Bellarosa believe Mr. Novac is attacking John?
3. How much money does Mr. Novac say John owes the IRS?
4. Why is Susan pleased Bellarosa moves in next door?
5. How does John feel when Frank Bellarosa tells him he is moving next door?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)