|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susan want to do for the Bellarosas as a housewarming gift?
(a) Give them a piece of art.
(c) Cook them dinner.
2. In Chapter 18, what reason does John give for being surprised about the friendship developing between Susan and Anna?
(a) Anna spreads rumors.
(b) Susan is afraid of the Bellarosas.
(c) They are different.
(d) Susan is overly pushy.
3. While visiting the Bellarosas in Chapter 15, what does John ask Frank Bellarosa about?
4. What does Ferragamo interrupt John doing in Chapter 27?
(a) Making his case to the judge.
(b) Meeting with Bellarosa.
(c) Filling out paperwork.
(d) Talking to his wife on the phone.
5. When does Bellarosa say he wants John to represent him in the Juan case?
(b) For his appeal trial.
(c) If the case goes to a jury trial.
(d) After the grand jury indicts him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John ask Susan to do after Good Friday mass?
2. Who shows Susan the conservatory of the Bellarosa's house?
3. What does John do when Bellarosa asks him to represent him in Chapter 11?
4. Why does Bellarosa believe Mr. Novac is attacking John?
5. In Chapter 14, what does John ask Dominic about Stanhope Hall?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)