|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John think about Susan's parent's estate?
(a) That it will one day be his.
(b) That it is like a temple.
(c) That it is ugly.
(d) That it is wasted land.
2. What does John do when Bellarosa asks him to represent him in Chapter 11?
(a) He recommends him to a different lawyer.
(b) He tells Bellarosa to leave immediately.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He agrees.
3. What does Bellarosa's arrival on the Gold Coast signify for John, Susan, and their friends?
4. What does Edward offer to do to help with John's tax problems?
(a) Sell the beach house.
(b) Take money from his trust fund.
(c) Defend him in court.
(d) Write the IRS.
5. Who does Bellarosa say is setting him up in Juan's murder?
(a) The US Attorney General.
(b) The President.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the stock certificates help John make up with Lester in Chapter 6?
2. What does William Stanhope believe about Bellarosa's business sense?
3. Where does John's sister, Emily, live?
4. In Chapter 22, what decade does John describe as being lavish to Bellarosa?
5. What does Bellarosa say the murder charge has done to his assets?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)