|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susan say about the security at the Bellarosas in Chapter 18?
(a) There is hardly any at all.
(b) It is high.
(c) It seems about average for the area.
(d) She says she never pays attention to that.
2. What time does Bellarosa tell John to be at his house every week until his arrest?
(a) 7 am.
(b) 8 am.
(c) 6 am.
(d) 5 am.
3. What does Anna serve John and Susan in Chapter 15?
(c) A pasta platter.
4. In Chapter 23, what does Mancuso tell John about the mafia?
(a) That Bellarosa is too influential.
(b) That they follow rules.
(c) That they have been romanticized.
(d) That they aren't as powerful as they were.
5. Why does John want Susan to pay a social call on Bellarosa?
(a) Because he wants her to realize Bellarosa is a normal person.
(b) Because it's the proper thing to do.
(c) Because he is too afraid to do it.
(d) Because he wants to scare her.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Frank tells John that Edward told him they may sell the summerhouse, how does John react?
2. What proceedings does Bellarosa say Ferragamo will probably start on him?
3. In Chapter 27, what does the court marshal tell John?
4. In Chapter 14, who makes arrangements for John and Susan to have drinks at Bellarosa's?
5. What does Bellarosa say Melzer can do for John with his IRS problems?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)