|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What proceedings does Bellarosa say Ferragamo will probably start on him?
2. In Chapter 16, what does Bellarosa say will happen if John leaves his house?
(a) He'll leave John alone.
(b) He'll tell the media.
(c) He'll make John's job harder.
(d) He'll come after John.
3. Why do John and Susan attend service at St. Mark's?
(a) Because Susan insists.
(b) Because they always have.
(c) Because the reverand gives the best sermon.
(d) Because it is close to home.
4. After coming home at the end of Chapter 24, what does John threaten to do?
(a) Hire new servants.
(c) Sell the house.
(d) Stop working for Bellarosa.
5. What is John's reply to Susan's idea for a housewarming gift for the Bellarosas?
(a) That she should do something modest.
(b) That she shouldn't spend a lot of money.
(c) That she should do something nice.
(d) That she shouldn't get involved.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 24, how does John treat William Stanhope at dinner?
2. Who does Bellarosa say is setting him up in Juan's murder?
3. Why does John have to talk to Bellarosa about moving Susan's stables?
4. What does Bellarosa say the murder charge has done to his assets?
5. In Chapter 23, what does Mancuso tell John about the mafia?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)