|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Melzer offer John the first time they meet?
(a) A partnership.
(b) A check.
(c) A vacation.
(d) A new car.
2. Where is John's office located?
(a) In his house.
(b) New Jersey.
(c) Staten Island.
3. What does Lester Remson do for a living?
(a) He is a business owner.
(b) He is a writer.
(c) He is a stockbroker.
(d) He is an inventor.
4. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa want John to represent him in?
(a) A fundraiser.
(b) A business deal.
(c) A non-profit deal.
(d) A real estate deal.
5. What does John do when Melzer calls him with an IRS settlement offer?
(a) He agrees to the terms.
(b) He counter-offers.
(c) He says he wants to take it to court.
(d) He hangs up on Melzer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Bellarosa's men angry when the FBI arrests him?
2. Which room does Bellarosa leave John and Susan in alone in Chapter 15?
3. What does Susan fear Frank Bellarosa won't understand?
4. Why does John leave his car behind in Chapter 27?
5. Where does John's sister, Emily, live?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)