|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how does John react when the Allards both fall ill?
(a) He docks their pay.
(b) He sends them both to the doctor.
(c) He takes care of them.
(d) He tells Susan to take care of them.
2. In Chapter 8, what does Susan tell John he needs to feel less disillusioned?
(a) A challenge.
(b) A vacation.
(c) A better job.
(d) Less money.
3. Where does Bellarosa take John while Anna shows Susan around in Chapter 15?
(a) The garage.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The basement.
(d) The library.
4. Why does Bellarosa believe Mr. Novac is attacking John?
(a) Because he is jealous.
(b) Because of the money he owes.
(c) Because he likes Susan.
(d) Because he gets a commission.
5. In Chapter 25, what does Melzer tell John about his IRS audit?
(a) That it was an act of revenge.
(b) That they happen all the time.
(c) That it doesn't seem random.
(d) That he has to keep his records for seven years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does William Stanhope believe about Bellarosa's business sense?
2. How much money does Mr. Novac say John owes the IRS?
3. In Chapter 22, what decade does John describe as being lavish to Bellarosa?
4. How does John feel when Frank Bellarosa tells him he is moving next door?
5. Why does John feel happy to be alive in Chapter 10?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)