|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what does Bellarosa say will happen if John leaves his house?
(a) He'll tell the media.
(b) He'll make John's job harder.
(c) He'll leave John alone.
(d) He'll come after John.
2. Why does John wear his glasses while visiting the Bellarosas in Chapter 15?
(a) To look different.
(b) To look smarter.
(c) To look older.
(d) To see better.
3. How does John feel when Frank Bellarosa tells him he is moving next door?
4. In Chapter 6, what is so exciting about the stock certificates an old woman brings to John?
(a) The amount of money lost in them.
(b) Their age.
(c) The amount of them.
(d) Their signature.
5. What does John do before going to his aunt's for Easter?
(a) Takes a nap
(b) Buys Susan a present.
(c) Goes to the bar.
(d) Meets with Bellarosa.
Short Answer Questions
1. After coming home at the end of Chapter 24, what does John threaten to do?
2. When Frank tells John that Edward told him they may sell the summerhouse, how does John react?
3. Why does John Sutter visit the nursery in Chapter 1?
4. What does Edward fish for in Chapter 21?
5. What does Mancuso do to Bellarosa before arresting him?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)