|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does John's sister, Emily, live?
(a) New Mexico.
2. What does Bellarosa give John while he is playing tennis?
(a) Advice on tennis.
(c) A watch.
(d) Vegetable plants.
3. How does John treat his family during Easter in Chapter 10?
(a) He lends some of them money.
(b) He avoids most of them.
(c) He catches up with them.
(d) He tells them all about his life.
4. What does John do when Bellarosa asks him to represent him in Chapter 11?
(a) He recommends him to a different lawyer.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He agrees.
(d) He tells Bellarosa to leave immediately.
5. In Chapter 23, what does Mancuso tell John about the mafia?
(a) That they aren't as powerful as they were.
(b) That they have been romanticized.
(c) That they follow rules.
(d) That Bellarosa is too influential.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 26, what does Bellarosa predict Ferragamo will try to do to him?
2. How do Lester and Judy Remson react when they find out Bellarosa is moving next door to John and Susan?
3. What does John think of the price he sells the summer house for?
4. What does Bellarosa's arrival on the Gold Coast signify for John, Susan, and their friends?
5. Why does John wear his glasses while visiting the Bellarosas in Chapter 15?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)