|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows Susan the conservatory of the Bellarosa's house?
(a) She goes there herself.
2. What does Ethel say about Augustus Stanhope on the day of George's funeral?
(a) That he used to beat her.
(b) That he had promised her money.
(c) That he was always kind.
(d) That they were lovers.
3. Which room does Bellarosa leave John and Susan in alone in Chapter 15?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The study.
(c) The dining room.
(d) The living room.
4. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa want John to represent him in?
(a) A non-profit deal.
(b) A real estate deal.
(c) A business deal.
(d) A fundraiser.
5. What statue does John see at Alhambra in Chapter 3?
(d) A serpant.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how does John react when the Allards both fall ill?
2. In Chapter 2, what does John wonder about Frank Bellarosa?
3. Who did Mr. Melzer used to work for?
4. How does Bellarosa say the mafia differs from other criminals?
5. Why does Bellarosa tell John that Ferragamo is coming after him in the Juan case?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)