|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bellarosa say Melzer can do for John with his IRS problems?
(a) Make the whole thing go away.
(b) Negotiate better terms.
(c) Defend him cheaply.
(d) Save him from facing criminal charges.
2. What does Lester want to do with the old woman's stocks in Chapter 8?
(a) Transfer them to cash.
(b) Put them in a museum.
(c) Turn them into bonds.
(d) Re-invest them.
3. Why does Bellarosa believe Mr. Novac is attacking John?
(a) Because he gets a commission.
(b) Because of the money he owes.
(c) Because he likes Susan.
(d) Because he is jealous.
4. What day of the week does Bellarosa think he will be arrested on for the murder of Juan?
5. What does Melzer offer John the first time they meet?
(a) A check.
(b) A new car.
(c) A partnership.
(d) A vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 24, how does John treat William Stanhope at dinner?
2. What does John tell George to do if Bellarosa stops by for a second time?
3. How many of Bellarosa's men go with John after Bellarosa is arrested?
4. While visiting the Bellarosas in Chapter 15, what does John ask Frank Bellarosa about?
5. In Chapter 26, what does Bellarosa predict Ferragamo will try to do to him?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)