|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does John wake up on Easter Sunday?
(a) His own bed.
(b) The country club.
(c) Bellarosa's house.
(d) The ground.
2. In Chapter 26, what does Bellarosa predict Ferragamo will try to do to him?
(a) Force and IRS audit.
(b) Hit him with jail time.
(c) Seize his property.
(d) Fine him excessively.
3. In Chapter 7, how does John react when the Allards both fall ill?
(a) He takes care of them.
(b) He tells Susan to take care of them.
(c) He sends them both to the doctor.
(d) He docks their pay.
4. In Chapter 8, what does Susan tell John he needs to feel less disillusioned?
(a) A better job.
(b) A challenge.
(c) Less money.
(d) A vacation.
5. What does John do when Melzer calls him with an IRS settlement offer?
(a) He hangs up on Melzer.
(b) He counter-offers.
(c) He says he wants to take it to court.
(d) He agrees to the terms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bellarosa believe Mr. Novac is attacking John?
2. What does Edward offer to do to help with John's tax problems?
3. What does Melzer offer John the first time they meet?
4. Why does John feel happy to be alive in Chapter 10?
5. How does John describe having a personal relationship with Bellarosa?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)