|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Bellarosa's men angry when the FBI arrests him?
(a) Because they make the men stand back.
(b) Because they handcuff Bellarosa.
(c) Because there are helicopters.
(d) Because there is only one agent.
2. In Chapter 13, why is John nervous about talking to Bellarosa on the phone about Dominic?
(a) In case the FBI is listening.
(b) He doesn't want to be friends with Bellarosa.
(c) He doesn't want to offend Bellarosa.
(d) He doesn't want Susan to hear him.
3. What does Mancuso do to Bellarosa before arresting him?
(a) Lets him spend time with his wife.
(b) Handcuffs him.
(c) Laughs in his face.
(d) Reads him his rights in Italian.
4. Why do the Stanhopes discuss the sale of their property to Bellarosa with John?
(a) Because Susan arranged it.
(b) Because they wanted to upset John.
(c) Because they had the change their wills.
(d) Because they know John works for Bellarosa.
5. Why does Susan tell John they can't go away for a few months in Chapter 21?
(a) Their money problems.
(b) His work.
(c) Their reputation.
(d) His promise to Bellarosa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Bellarosa and John go after John gets bail for Bellarosa?
2. In Chapter 23, what story does Mancuso tell John about Bellarosa?
3. What is Susan's horse's name?
4. Why does John want Susan to pay a social call on Bellarosa?
5. What does Susan admit about her childhood playhouse?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)