|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John ask Bellarosa about favors after dealing with the stables?
(a) If there is anything else he can do.
(b) If Bellarosa will owe him another.
(c) If anyone knows about their deal.
(d) If they are even.
2. In Chapter 14, what does John ask Dominic about Stanhope Hall?
(a) If they can put an addition on it.
(b) If they can strip it of original fixtures.
(c) If it can be saved.
(d) If Bellarosa sent him to look at it.
3. Why is Susan pleased Bellarosa moves in next door?
(a) Because he will provide safety.
(b) Because it is entertaining.
(c) Susan dislikes Bellarosa moving in next door.
(d) Because the estate won't be divided.
4. What does John notice about Bellarosa's Neptune statue in Chapter 10?
(a) That he painted it.
(b) That he fixed it.
(c) That he removed it.
(d) That he smashed it.
5. What does Edward fish for in Chapter 21?
Short Answer Questions
1. After coming home at the end of Chapter 24, what does John threaten to do?
2. What does John ask Susan to do after Good Friday mass?
3. How does John feel when Frank Bellarosa tells him he is moving next door?
4. What does Lester Remson do for a living?
5. What does John do when Bellarosa asks him to represent him in Chapter 11?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)