|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bellarosa tell John he wants him to do in regard to his bail?
(a) To make sure he can post one.
(b) To not post one.
(c) To alert the press when he is released.
(d) To pay half the funds himself.
2. What does John tell Bellarosa about getting a club membership?
(a) That they will never let him in.
(b) That it is too expensive.
(c) That they would love him to join.
(d) That it's better to buy golf games as he needs them.
3. Why do the Stanhopes discuss the sale of their property to Bellarosa with John?
(a) Because they know John works for Bellarosa.
(b) Because they had the change their wills.
(c) Because Susan arranged it.
(d) Because they wanted to upset John.
4. Who says they saw Bellarosa at home the day of Juan's murder?
5. What do the Bellarosa's use the ballroom for in their estate?
(a) A dining room.
(b) A living room.
(c) An art room.
(d) A ballroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bellarosa act while telling John about the Juan case?
2. Who shows Susan the conservatory of the Bellarosa's house?
3. After coming home at the end of Chapter 24, what does John threaten to do?
4. What does John do before going to his aunt's for Easter?
5. In Chapter 8, what does Susan tell John he needs to feel less disillusioned?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)