|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through part IV: Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, what decision does John make about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
(a) To go there with Susan.
(b) To go alone.
(c) To show up late.
(d) To bring a bottle of wine.
2. Why does Bellarosa propose Susan and Anna become friends?
(a) Because Susan asked him.
(b) So Anna won't be lonely.
(c) Because Susan is a good influence.
(d) So Anna can seem prestigious.
3. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa want John to represent him in?
(a) A business deal.
(b) A real estate deal.
(c) A fundraiser.
(d) A non-profit deal.
4. Who shows Susan the conservatory of the Bellarosa's house?
(b) She goes there herself.
5. What does Carolyn ask John about his personal life in Chapter 20?
(a) How much money he makes.
(b) How he gets along with Susan.
(c) Why he is friends with Bellarosa.
(d) Why he didn't pay his taxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 18, what reason does John give for being surprised about the friendship developing between Susan and Anna?
2. In Chapter 13, why does Bellarosa tell John he will send a builder over?
3. What does Susan want to do for the Bellarosas as a housewarming gift?
4. What does John notice about Bellarosa's Neptune statue in Chapter 10?
5. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa ask John about legally?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)