|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through part IV: Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does John wake up on Easter Sunday?
(a) His own bed.
(b) The country club.
(c) The ground.
(d) Bellarosa's house.
2. What does John ask Susan to do after Good Friday mass?
(a) Change religions.
(b) Find a job.
(c) Change churches.
(d) Move away.
3. In Chapter 2, what does John wonder about Frank Bellarosa?
(a) How he'll feel about not being accepted.
(b) How many times he has been to jail.
(c) How old he is.
(d) How long he will live in the neighborhood.
4. What does Anna serve John and Susan in Chapter 15?
(a) A pasta platter.
5. In Chapter 18, what reason does John give for being surprised about the friendship developing between Susan and Anna?
(a) Susan is afraid of the Bellarosas.
(b) They are different.
(c) Anna spreads rumors.
(d) Susan is overly pushy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John want Susan to pay a social call on Bellarosa?
2. What does Susan say about the security at the Bellarosas in Chapter 18?
3. How much money does Mr. Novac say John owes the IRS?
4. How many acres of land was Susan given as a wedding gift?
5. Why do John and Susan attend service at St. Mark's?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)