|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through part IV: Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna serve John and Susan in Chapter 15?
(b) A pasta platter.
2. Why do John and Susan attend service at St. Mark's?
(a) Because Susan insists.
(b) Because it is close to home.
(c) Because the reverand gives the best sermon.
(d) Because they always have.
3. In Chapter 8, what does Susan tell John he needs to feel less disillusioned?
(a) A vacation.
(b) A better job.
(c) Less money.
(d) A challenge.
4. In Chapter 3, how does John get to Alhambra?
(a) A train.
(b) On foot.
(c) In a car.
5. Who is Bellarosa accused of murdering?
(a) A drug grower.
(b) A drug enforcement officer.
(c) A drug runner.
(d) A drug dealer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 18, what reason does John give for being surprised about the friendship developing between Susan and Anna?
2. What does Susan want to do for the Bellarosas as a housewarming gift?
3. What does John notice about Bellarosa's Neptune statue in Chapter 10?
4. Why does John want Susan to pay a social call on Bellarosa?
5. In Chapter 14, how does John feel about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)