|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through part IV: Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which shore of Long Island does John Sutter live on?
(a) The West shore.
(b) The North shore.
(c) The South shore.
(d) The East shore.
2. What is John's reply to Susan's idea for a housewarming gift for the Bellarosas?
(a) That she shouldn't get involved.
(b) That she shouldn't spend a lot of money.
(c) That she should do something nice.
(d) That she should do something modest.
3. In Chapter 14, what decision does John make about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
(a) To bring a bottle of wine.
(b) To go there with Susan.
(c) To go alone.
(d) To show up late.
4. What does John tell Bellarosa about getting a club membership?
(a) That they will never let him in.
(b) That it is too expensive.
(c) That they would love him to join.
(d) That it's better to buy golf games as he needs them.
5. While visiting the Bellarosas in Chapter 15, what does John ask Frank Bellarosa about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bellarosa propose Susan and Anna become friends?
2. What does John tell George to do if Bellarosa stops by for a second time?
3. What does Susan want to do for the Bellarosas as a housewarming gift?
4. How do the stock certificates help John make up with Lester in Chapter 6?
5. How do the other country club members react to John meeting with Bellarosa at the club in Chapter 19?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)