|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through part IV: Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose law firm does John work for?
(a) His cousin's.
(b) His father's.
(c) His uncle's.
(d) His grandfather's.
2. Which room does Bellarosa leave John and Susan in alone in Chapter 15?
(a) The living room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The dining room.
(d) The study.
3. What does Susan admit about her childhood playhouse?
(a) That she hated it.
(b) That she forced her parents to build it.
(c) That she hid drugs in the walls.
(d) That she burned it down.
4. What does Susan say Bellarosa wants from John in Chapter 13?
(a) His soul.
(b) His money.
(c) His wife.
(d) His house.
5. What does John tell Bellarosa about getting a club membership?
(a) That it's better to buy golf games as he needs them.
(b) That they would love him to join.
(c) That they will never let him in.
(d) That it is too expensive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Bellarosa's use the ballroom for in their estate?
2. Why does Bellarosa propose Susan and Anna become friends?
3. How does John treat his family during Easter in Chapter 10?
4. What does Susan fear Frank Bellarosa won't understand?
5. Who does Bellarosa say is setting him up in Juan's murder?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)