|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through part IV: Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does John describe having a business relationship with Bellarosa?
2. When the Sutters children come home in Chapter 20, where do they go?
(b) Mountain climbing.
(d) Shopping in Manhattan.
3. Who does Bellarosa say is setting him up in Juan's murder?
(a) The President.
(b) The US Attorney General.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The FBI.
4. What does Bellarosa say Melzer can do for John with his IRS problems?
(a) Defend him cheaply.
(b) Make the whole thing go away.
(c) Save him from facing criminal charges.
(d) Negotiate better terms.
5. What does John tell Lester Remson about living next door to Bellarosa?
(a) John doesn't say anything about living next to Bellarosa.
(b) It's better than living next door to a farm.
(c) It's worse than living next door to satan.
(d) It's better than living next door to children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bellarosa believe Mr. Novac is attacking John?
2. Which club do John and Susan dine at in Chapter 5?
3. In Chapter 14, how does John feel about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
4. In Chapter 16, what does Bellarosa say will happen if John leaves his house?
5. What does John do before going to his aunt's for Easter?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)