|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through part IV: Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bellarosa give John while he is playing tennis?
(b) Vegetable plants.
(c) A watch.
(d) Advice on tennis.
2. Why does John have to talk to Bellarosa about moving Susan's stables?
(a) Because the work will be loud.
(b) Because he will need help moving them.
(c) Because they are on Bellarosa's land.
(d) Because they will be near his property.
3. After talking about Susan's stables, why does John believe Bellarosa wants a relationship with him?
(a) As a cover.
(b) To show his power.
4. What does Edward offer to do to help with John's tax problems?
(a) Sell the beach house.
(b) Take money from his trust fund.
(c) Write the IRS.
(d) Defend him in court.
5. What does Carolyn ask John about his personal life in Chapter 20?
(a) Why he didn't pay his taxes.
(b) How he gets along with Susan.
(c) Why he is friends with Bellarosa.
(d) How much money he makes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Bellarosa say he wants John to represent him in the Juan case?
2. What does John tell his children he might have to see?
3. Why does Susan tell John they can't go away for a few months in Chapter 21?
4. In Chapter 6, what is so exciting about the stock certificates an old woman brings to John?
5. In Chapter 18, what reason does John give for being surprised about the friendship developing between Susan and Anna?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)