|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through part IV: Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the stock certificates help John make up with Lester in Chapter 6?
(a) Because of the funny story John tells about the stocks.
(b) Because Lester is excited about the stocks.
(c) Because John promises to give Lester the stocks.
(d) Because of the business deal they make.
2. What does Anna serve John and Susan in Chapter 15?
(d) A pasta platter.
3. What does John tell George to do if Bellarosa stops by for a second time?
(a) To not even open the door.
(b) To take a picture.
(c) To let him in.
(d) To tell him to never come back.
4. How does Bellarosa say the mafia differs from other criminals?
(a) They respect their elders.
(b) They follow rules.
(c) They aren't different.
(d) They are smart with their money.
5. What does Bellarosa say Melzer can do for John with his IRS problems?
(a) Negotiate better terms.
(b) Save him from facing criminal charges.
(c) Make the whole thing go away.
(d) Defend him cheaply.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John feel when Frank Bellarosa tells him he is moving next door?
2. Which room does Bellarosa leave John and Susan in alone in Chapter 15?
3. When the Sutters children come home in Chapter 20, where do they go?
4. Where does John's sister, Emily, live?
5. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa want John to represent him in?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)