|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through part IV: Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does John's sister, Emily, live?
(c) New Mexico.
2. How does Bellarosa say the mafia differs from other criminals?
(a) They follow rules.
(b) They are smart with their money.
(c) They aren't different.
(d) They respect their elders.
3. Why does Bellarosa believe Mr. Novac is attacking John?
(a) Because he likes Susan.
(b) Because of the money he owes.
(c) Because he gets a commission.
(d) Because he is jealous.
4. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa ask John about legally?
(c) Stock buying.
(d) Money laundering.
5. What does John do when Bellarosa asks him to represent him in Chapter 11?
(a) He recommends him to a different lawyer.
(b) He tells Bellarosa to leave immediately.
(c) He agrees.
(d) He laughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John wear his glasses while visiting the Bellarosas in Chapter 15?
2. In Chapter 6, what is so exciting about the stock certificates an old woman brings to John?
3. In Chapter 14, who makes arrangements for John and Susan to have drinks at Bellarosa's?
4. What does Bellarosa's arrival on the Gold Coast signify for John, Susan, and their friends?
5. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa want John to represent him in?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)