|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through part IV: Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John do before going to his aunt's for Easter?
(a) Meets with Bellarosa.
(b) Goes to the bar.
(c) Takes a nap
(d) Buys Susan a present.
2. Who shows Susan the conservatory of the Bellarosa's house?
(a) She goes there herself.
3. How do Lester and Judy Remson react when they find out Bellarosa is moving next door to John and Susan?
(a) They laugh.
(b) They are in shock.
(c) They are angry.
(d) They are not impressed.
4. What does Susan say about the security at the Bellarosas in Chapter 18?
(a) It seems about average for the area.
(b) She says she never pays attention to that.
(c) There is hardly any at all.
(d) It is high.
5. How does John treat his family during Easter in Chapter 10?
(a) He catches up with them.
(b) He tells them all about his life.
(c) He avoids most of them.
(d) He lends some of them money.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
2. What does Susan want to do for the Bellarosas as a housewarming gift?
3. How does Bellarosa act while telling John about the Juan case?
4. How much money does Mr. Novac say John owes the IRS?
5. What do the Bellarosa's use the ballroom for in their estate?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)