|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through part IV: Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Mr. Melzer used to work for?
(a) The President.
(b) The Mayor.
(c) The IRS.
(d) The CIA.
2. What does John tell George to do if Bellarosa stops by for a second time?
(a) To let him in.
(b) To tell him to never come back.
(c) To not even open the door.
(d) To take a picture.
3. In Chapter 8, what does Susan tell John he needs to feel less disillusioned?
(a) A challenge.
(b) Less money.
(c) A vacation.
(d) A better job.
4. What does Bellarosa give John while he is playing tennis?
(a) A watch.
(b) Vegetable plants.
(d) Advice on tennis.
5. What does Edward fish for in Chapter 21?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John do before going to his aunt's for Easter?
2. What does Melzer offer John the first time they meet?
3. Why do John and Susan attend service at St. Mark's?
4. How does Bellarosa act while telling John about the Juan case?
5. What does John ask Bellarosa about favors after dealing with the stables?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)