|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through part IV: Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do John and Susan attend service at St. Mark's?
(a) Because Susan insists.
(b) Because they always have.
(c) Because the reverand gives the best sermon.
(d) Because it is close to home.
2. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa want John to represent him in?
(a) A real estate deal.
(b) A non-profit deal.
(c) A business deal.
(d) A fundraiser.
3. Where does John's sister, Emily, live?
(b) New Mexico.
4. In Chapter 18, what reason does John give for being surprised about the friendship developing between Susan and Anna?
(a) Anna spreads rumors.
(b) Susan is overly pushy.
(c) Susan is afraid of the Bellarosas.
(d) They are different.
5. What does Susan fear Frank Bellarosa won't understand?
(a) The rights of horseriders.
(b) The value of his art.
(c) The proper way to behave.
(d) The English language.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna serve John and Susan in Chapter 15?
2. What is Susan Sutter's family's house called?
3. In Chapter 14, what does John ask Dominic about Stanhope Hall?
4. In Chapter 14, how does John feel about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
5. What does John tell George to do if Bellarosa stops by for a second time?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)