|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through part IV: Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John tell Lester Remson about living next door to Bellarosa?
(a) It's better than living next door to children.
(b) It's worse than living next door to satan.
(c) John doesn't say anything about living next to Bellarosa.
(d) It's better than living next door to a farm.
2. What does Edward offer to do to help with John's tax problems?
(a) Defend him in court.
(b) Write the IRS.
(c) Sell the beach house.
(d) Take money from his trust fund.
3. What does John do when Bellarosa asks him to represent him in Chapter 11?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He recommends him to a different lawyer.
(c) He agrees.
(d) He tells Bellarosa to leave immediately.
4. What does Susan want to do for the Bellarosas as a housewarming gift?
(a) Give them a piece of art.
(c) Cook them dinner.
5. Why is Susan pleased Bellarosa moves in next door?
(a) Because the estate won't be divided.
(b) Susan dislikes Bellarosa moving in next door.
(c) Because it is entertaining.
(d) Because he will provide safety.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Mr. Novac say John owes the IRS?
2. While visiting the Bellarosas in Chapter 15, what does John ask Frank Bellarosa about?
3. Why does Bellarosa tell John that Ferragamo is coming after him in the Juan case?
4. What does John tell Bellarosa about getting a club membership?
5. What does Susan admit about her childhood playhouse?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)