|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through part IV: Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bellarosa propose Susan and Anna become friends?
(a) So Anna won't be lonely.
(b) So Anna can seem prestigious.
(c) Because Susan asked him.
(d) Because Susan is a good influence.
2. What does Lester want to do with the old woman's stocks in Chapter 8?
(a) Re-invest them.
(b) Turn them into bonds.
(c) Transfer them to cash.
(d) Put them in a museum.
3. What does Edward fish for in Chapter 21?
4. What does Susan fear Frank Bellarosa won't understand?
(a) The proper way to behave.
(b) The rights of horseriders.
(c) The English language.
(d) The value of his art.
5. How many acres of land was Susan given as a wedding gift?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Bellarosa say he wants John to represent him in the Juan case?
2. What does John ask Susan to do after Good Friday mass?
3. In Chapter 3, how does John get to Alhambra?
4. What does John tell Bellarosa about getting a club membership?
5. In Chapter 13, why is John nervous about talking to Bellarosa on the phone about Dominic?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)