|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through part IV: Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bellarosa tell John that Ferragamo is coming after him in the Juan case?
(a) Because he gets a bonus.
(b) As a type of revenge.
(c) They have a long standing fued.
(d) He's running for re-election.
2. How does John describe having a personal relationship with Bellarosa?
3. Why do men and dogs chase John in Chapter 10?
(a) For coming in the wrong door at his family's house.
(b) For being considered a missing person.
(c) For being a suspect.
(d) For being on the Bellarosa property.
4. What does John ask Susan to do after Good Friday mass?
(a) Move away.
(b) Change churches.
(c) Change religions.
(d) Find a job.
5. In Chapter 2, what does John wonder about Frank Bellarosa?
(a) How he'll feel about not being accepted.
(b) How many times he has been to jail.
(c) How long he will live in the neighborhood.
(d) How old he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John notice about Bellarosa's Neptune statue in Chapter 10?
2. What does Susan say about the security at the Bellarosas in Chapter 18?
3. What does Susan admit about her childhood playhouse?
4. Where does Bellarosa take John while Anna shows Susan around in Chapter 15?
5. What do the Bellarosa's use the ballroom for in their estate?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)