|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through part IV: Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does John Sutter visit the nursery in Chapter 1?
(a) To go to work.
(b) To look into purchasing the nursery.
(c) To buy plants.
(d) To price out plants.
2. What statue does John see at Alhambra in Chapter 3?
(b) A serpant.
3. What does John tell Lester Remson about living next door to Bellarosa?
(a) It's better than living next door to a farm.
(b) It's worse than living next door to satan.
(c) John doesn't say anything about living next to Bellarosa.
(d) It's better than living next door to children.
4. What does John think about Susan's parent's estate?
(a) That it will one day be his.
(b) That it is like a temple.
(c) That it is ugly.
(d) That it is wasted land.
5. Where is John's office located?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) In his house.
(d) Staten Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bellarosa propose Susan and Anna become friends?
2. Whose law firm does John work for?
3. In Chapter 13, why does Bellarosa tell John he will send a builder over?
4. While visiting the Bellarosas in Chapter 15, what does John ask Frank Bellarosa about?
5. In Chapter 8, what does Susan tell John he needs to feel less disillusioned?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)