|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through part IV: Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does John wear his glasses while visiting the Bellarosas in Chapter 15?
(a) To look older.
(b) To see better.
(c) To look different.
(d) To look smarter.
2. What does Susan say about the security at the Bellarosas in Chapter 18?
(a) It seems about average for the area.
(b) There is hardly any at all.
(c) It is high.
(d) She says she never pays attention to that.
3. After talking about Susan's stables, why does John believe Bellarosa wants a relationship with him?
(b) As a cover.
(c) To show his power.
4. What does John ask Susan to do after Good Friday mass?
(a) Find a job.
(b) Change religions.
(c) Change churches.
(d) Move away.
5. How do the other country club members react to John meeting with Bellarosa at the club in Chapter 19?
(a) They are upset.
(b) They are excited.
(c) They are curious.
(d) They are indifferent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What statue does John see at Alhambra in Chapter 3?
2. What does Bellarosa say Melzer can do for John with his IRS problems?
3. Whose law firm does John work for?
4. Who did Mr. Melzer used to work for?
5. In Chapter 7, how does John react when the Allards both fall ill?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)