|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through part IV: Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward offer to do to help with John's tax problems?
(a) Defend him in court.
(b) Take money from his trust fund.
(c) Sell the beach house.
(d) Write the IRS.
2. How many acres of land was Susan given as a wedding gift?
3. How do Lester and Judy Remson react when they find out Bellarosa is moving next door to John and Susan?
(a) They are in shock.
(b) They are not impressed.
(c) They are angry.
(d) They laugh.
4. How does John describe having a business relationship with Bellarosa?
5. How does John explain to Anna why he looks familiar to her?
(a) He says he looks common.
(b) He admits to trespassing on Easter.
(c) He jokes that they are related.
(d) He ignores it entirely.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bellarosa's arrival on the Gold Coast signify for John, Susan, and their friends?
2. What does Susan say about the security at the Bellarosas in Chapter 18?
3. In Chapter 16, what does Bellarosa say will happen if John leaves his house?
4. What does Susan fear Frank Bellarosa won't understand?
5. In Chapter 6, what is so exciting about the stock certificates an old woman brings to John?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)