|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through part IV: Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa ask John about legally?
(b) Money laundering.
(d) Stock buying.
2. While visiting the Bellarosas in Chapter 15, what does John ask Frank Bellarosa about?
3. What does Bellarosa give John while he is playing tennis?
(a) A watch.
(c) Advice on tennis.
(d) Vegetable plants.
4. In Chapter 13, why is John nervous about talking to Bellarosa on the phone about Dominic?
(a) He doesn't want to offend Bellarosa.
(b) In case the FBI is listening.
(c) He doesn't want Susan to hear him.
(d) He doesn't want to be friends with Bellarosa.
5. Which shore of Long Island does John Sutter live on?
(a) The East shore.
(b) The South shore.
(c) The North shore.
(d) The West shore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lester want to do with the old woman's stocks in Chapter 8?
2. Who is Bellarosa accused of murdering?
3. What does John tell Lester Remson about living next door to Bellarosa?
4. What does Edward offer to do to help with John's tax problems?
5. What does John think about Susan's parent's estate?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)