|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through part IV: Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do John and Susan attend service at St. Mark's?
(a) Because the reverand gives the best sermon.
(b) Because they always have.
(c) Because it is close to home.
(d) Because Susan insists.
2. How do the other country club members react to John meeting with Bellarosa at the club in Chapter 19?
(a) They are curious.
(b) They are excited.
(c) They are upset.
(d) They are indifferent.
3. Where does Bellarosa take John while Anna shows Susan around in Chapter 15?
(a) The basement.
(b) The garage.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The library.
4. How does John describe having a business relationship with Bellarosa?
5. Why does John Sutter visit the nursery in Chapter 1?
(a) To buy plants.
(b) To price out plants.
(c) To go to work.
(d) To look into purchasing the nursery.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many acres of land was Susan given as a wedding gift?
2. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa ask John about legally?
3. How do the stock certificates help John make up with Lester in Chapter 6?
4. What does Edward fish for in Chapter 21?
5. In Chapter 16, what does Bellarosa say will happen if John leaves his house?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)