|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through part IV: Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John tell Bellarosa about getting a club membership?
(a) That they will never let him in.
(b) That it's better to buy golf games as he needs them.
(c) That they would love him to join.
(d) That it is too expensive.
2. In Chapter 16, what does Bellarosa say will happen if John leaves his house?
(a) He'll come after John.
(b) He'll tell the media.
(c) He'll leave John alone.
(d) He'll make John's job harder.
3. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
4. How does Bellarosa act while telling John about the Juan case?
5. What does John ask Susan to do after Good Friday mass?
(a) Change churches.
(b) Move away.
(c) Find a job.
(d) Change religions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John do before going to his aunt's for Easter?
2. What is Susan's horse's name?
3. In Chapter 13, what day of the week does John suppose Susan's stables will be moved?
4. What does Susan admit about her childhood playhouse?
5. Where does John's sister, Emily, live?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)