|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through part IV: Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is John's office located?
(b) Staten Island.
(c) New Jersey.
(d) In his house.
2. When does Bellarosa say he wants John to represent him in the Juan case?
(a) After the grand jury indicts him.
(c) For his appeal trial.
(d) If the case goes to a jury trial.
3. What does John do before going to his aunt's for Easter?
(a) Buys Susan a present.
(b) Takes a nap
(c) Meets with Bellarosa.
(d) Goes to the bar.
4. Who does Bellarosa say is setting him up in Juan's murder?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The US Attorney General.
(d) The President.
5. When the Sutters children come home in Chapter 20, where do they go?
(c) Mountain climbing.
(d) Shopping in Manhattan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bellarosa take John while Anna shows Susan around in Chapter 15?
2. In Chapter 2, what does John wonder about Frank Bellarosa?
3. In Chapter 14, how does John feel about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
4. Why does John have to talk to Bellarosa about moving Susan's stables?
5. In Chapter 14, who makes arrangements for John and Susan to have drinks at Bellarosa's?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)