|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susan want to do for the Bellarosas as a housewarming gift?
(b) Cook them dinner.
(c) Give them a piece of art.
2. Why does John Sutter visit the nursery in Chapter 1?
(a) To buy plants.
(b) To price out plants.
(c) To look into purchasing the nursery.
(d) To go to work.
3. What is John's reply to Susan's idea for a housewarming gift for the Bellarosas?
(a) That she shouldn't spend a lot of money.
(b) That she shouldn't get involved.
(c) That she should do something nice.
(d) That she should do something modest.
4. Whose law firm does John work for?
(a) His grandfather's.
(b) His uncle's.
(c) His cousin's.
(d) His father's.
5. In Chapter 14, who makes arrangements for John and Susan to have drinks at Bellarosa's?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John treat his family during Easter in Chapter 10?
2. While visiting the Bellarosas in Chapter 15, what does John ask Frank Bellarosa about?
3. In Chapter 6, what is so exciting about the stock certificates an old woman brings to John?
4. What does Susan admit about her childhood playhouse?
5. Which room does Bellarosa leave John and Susan in alone in Chapter 15?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)