|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna serve John and Susan in Chapter 15?
(c) A pasta platter.
2. What does Bellarosa's arrival on the Gold Coast signify for John, Susan, and their friends?
3. Why does Bellarosa propose Susan and Anna become friends?
(a) Because Susan is a good influence.
(b) Because Susan asked him.
(c) So Anna can seem prestigious.
(d) So Anna won't be lonely.
4. What is Susan Sutter's family's house called?
(a) Blossom Hall.
(b) Residency Hall.
(c) Stanhope Hall.
(d) Hopewell Hall.
5. What does John ask Bellarosa about favors after dealing with the stables?
(a) If Bellarosa will owe him another.
(b) If anyone knows about their deal.
(c) If there is anything else he can do.
(d) If they are even.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which shore of Long Island does John Sutter live on?
2. Where does Bellarosa take John while Anna shows Susan around in Chapter 15?
3. When does Bellarosa say he wants John to represent him in the Juan case?
4. In Chapter 13, why does Bellarosa tell John he will send a builder over?
5. What does Susan admit about her childhood playhouse?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)