|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna serve John and Susan in Chapter 15?
(b) A pasta platter.
2. In Chapter 14, who makes arrangements for John and Susan to have drinks at Bellarosa's?
3. What does Bellarosa's arrival on the Gold Coast signify for John, Susan, and their friends?
4. Who does Bellarosa say is setting him up in Juan's murder?
(a) The President.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The US Attorney General.
5. In Chapter 16, what does Bellarosa say will happen if John leaves his house?
(a) He'll leave John alone.
(b) He'll come after John.
(c) He'll make John's job harder.
(d) He'll tell the media.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lester Remson do for a living?
2. In Chapter 14, how does John feel about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
3. How do Lester and Judy Remson react when they find out Bellarosa is moving next door to John and Susan?
4. How do the stock certificates help John make up with Lester in Chapter 6?
5. Why do John and Susan attend service at St. Mark's?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)