|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bellarosa say the mafia differs from other criminals?
(a) They respect their elders.
(b) They aren't different.
(c) They are smart with their money.
(d) They follow rules.
2. How do the stock certificates help John make up with Lester in Chapter 6?
(a) Because of the funny story John tells about the stocks.
(b) Because of the business deal they make.
(c) Because Lester is excited about the stocks.
(d) Because John promises to give Lester the stocks.
3. Whose law firm does John work for?
(a) His father's.
(b) His cousin's.
(c) His grandfather's.
(d) His uncle's.
4. What does Susan say Bellarosa wants from John in Chapter 13?
(a) His soul.
(b) His wife.
(c) His house.
(d) His money.
5. Where does Bellarosa take John while Anna shows Susan around in Chapter 15?
(a) The library.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The basement.
(d) The garage.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, why does Bellarosa tell John he will send a builder over?
2. What does Lester want to do with the old woman's stocks in Chapter 8?
3. What does Susan admit about her childhood playhouse?
4. In Chapter 7, how does John react when the Allards both fall ill?
5. In Chapter 16, what does Bellarosa say will happen if John leaves his house?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)