|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does John treat his family during Easter in Chapter 10?
(a) He avoids most of them.
(b) He tells them all about his life.
(c) He lends some of them money.
(d) He catches up with them.
2. How does John describe having a business relationship with Bellarosa?
3. In Chapter 14, what decision does John make about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
(a) To bring a bottle of wine.
(b) To go alone.
(c) To show up late.
(d) To go there with Susan.
4. What is John's reply to Susan's idea for a housewarming gift for the Bellarosas?
(a) That she shouldn't get involved.
(b) That she should do something modest.
(c) That she shouldn't spend a lot of money.
(d) That she should do something nice.
5. How does John describe having a personal relationship with Bellarosa?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John Sutter visit the nursery in Chapter 1?
2. What is Susan's horse's name?
3. In Chapter 3, how does John get to Alhambra?
4. Why do men and dogs chase John in Chapter 10?
5. Why is Susan pleased Bellarosa moves in next door?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)