|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, why does Bellarosa tell John he will send a builder over?
(a) To build a guest house.
(b) John isn't sure why.
(c) To fix the balcony.
(d) To help with Susan's stables.
2. While visiting the Bellarosas in Chapter 15, what does John ask Frank Bellarosa about?
3. How many acres of land was Susan given as a wedding gift?
4. Why does Bellarosa propose Susan and Anna become friends?
(a) So Anna won't be lonely.
(b) Because Susan asked him.
(c) So Anna can seem prestigious.
(d) Because Susan is a good influence.
5. What is Susan Sutter's family's house called?
(a) Residency Hall.
(b) Stanhope Hall.
(c) Blossom Hall.
(d) Hopewell Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does John's sister, Emily, live?
2. Where does John wake up on Easter Sunday?
3. What does Susan fear Frank Bellarosa won't understand?
4. Why does John Sutter visit the nursery in Chapter 1?
5. After talking about Susan's stables, why does John believe Bellarosa wants a relationship with him?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)