|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is John's office located?
(a) New Jersey.
(c) Staten Island.
(d) In his house.
2. What does Susan fear Frank Bellarosa won't understand?
(a) The value of his art.
(b) The English language.
(c) The rights of horseriders.
(d) The proper way to behave.
3. In Chapter 14, how does John feel about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
4. What does John notice about Bellarosa's Neptune statue in Chapter 10?
(a) That he fixed it.
(b) That he removed it.
(c) That he smashed it.
(d) That he painted it.
5. How does John explain to Anna why he looks familiar to her?
(a) He admits to trespassing on Easter.
(b) He jokes that they are related.
(c) He ignores it entirely.
(d) He says he looks common.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bellarosa's arrival on the Gold Coast signify for John, Susan, and their friends?
2. How do the stock certificates help John make up with Lester in Chapter 6?
3. Where does Bellarosa take John while Anna shows Susan around in Chapter 15?
4. What is Susan's horse's name?
5. In Chapter 8, what does Susan tell John he needs to feel less disillusioned?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)