|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bellarosa accused of murdering?
(a) A drug grower.
(b) A drug dealer.
(c) A drug enforcement officer.
(d) A drug runner.
2. How does John treat his family during Easter in Chapter 10?
(a) He catches up with them.
(b) He avoids most of them.
(c) He lends some of them money.
(d) He tells them all about his life.
3. In Chapter 13, what day of the week does John suppose Susan's stables will be moved?
4. In Chapter 14, who makes arrangements for John and Susan to have drinks at Bellarosa's?
5. What do the Bellarosa's use the ballroom for in their estate?
(a) A living room.
(b) An art room.
(c) A dining room.
(d) A ballroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, how does John feel about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
2. Whose law firm does John work for?
3. What does Susan fear Frank Bellarosa won't understand?
4. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
5. How many acres of land was Susan given as a wedding gift?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)