|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do John and Susan attend service at St. Mark's?
(a) Because the reverand gives the best sermon.
(b) Because it is close to home.
(c) Because Susan insists.
(d) Because they always have.
2. When does Bellarosa say he wants John to represent him in the Juan case?
(b) After the grand jury indicts him.
(c) For his appeal trial.
(d) If the case goes to a jury trial.
3. How does Bellarosa act while telling John about the Juan case?
4. What does John do before going to his aunt's for Easter?
(a) Buys Susan a present.
(b) Meets with Bellarosa.
(c) Goes to the bar.
(d) Takes a nap
5. Whose law firm does John work for?
(a) His grandfather's.
(b) His father's.
(c) His uncle's.
(d) His cousin's.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what is so exciting about the stock certificates an old woman brings to John?
2. Which shore of Long Island does John Sutter live on?
3. In Chapter 14, who makes arrangements for John and Susan to have drinks at Bellarosa's?
4. Where does John's sister, Emily, live?
5. How does John explain to Anna why he looks familiar to her?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)