|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how does John react when the Allards both fall ill?
(a) He takes care of them.
(b) He docks their pay.
(c) He sends them both to the doctor.
(d) He tells Susan to take care of them.
2. How does John explain to Anna why he looks familiar to her?
(a) He jokes that they are related.
(b) He ignores it entirely.
(c) He says he looks common.
(d) He admits to trespassing on Easter.
3. Where does John wake up on Easter Sunday?
(a) Bellarosa's house.
(b) The ground.
(c) The country club.
(d) His own bed.
4. Who does Bellarosa say is setting him up in Juan's murder?
(a) The President.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The US Attorney General.
5. What does John notice about Bellarosa's Neptune statue in Chapter 10?
(a) That he fixed it.
(b) That he painted it.
(c) That he smashed it.
(d) That he removed it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susan fear Frank Bellarosa won't understand?
2. Who shows Susan the conservatory of the Bellarosa's house?
3. Why does Bellarosa tell John that Ferragamo is coming after him in the Juan case?
4. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
5. While visiting the Bellarosas in Chapter 15, what does John ask Frank Bellarosa about?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)