|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susan say Bellarosa wants from John in Chapter 13?
(a) His money.
(b) His house.
(c) His soul.
(d) His wife.
2. Why do men and dogs chase John in Chapter 10?
(a) For being on the Bellarosa property.
(b) For coming in the wrong door at his family's house.
(c) For being a suspect.
(d) For being considered a missing person.
3. Whose law firm does John work for?
(a) His uncle's.
(b) His father's.
(c) His grandfather's.
(d) His cousin's.
4. What does Lester Remson do for a living?
(a) He is an inventor.
(b) He is a stockbroker.
(c) He is a business owner.
(d) He is a writer.
5. Why do John and Susan attend service at St. Mark's?
(a) Because they always have.
(b) Because the reverand gives the best sermon.
(c) Because Susan insists.
(d) Because it is close to home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the stock certificates help John make up with Lester in Chapter 6?
2. When does Bellarosa say he wants John to represent him in the Juan case?
3. In Chapter 7, how does John react when the Allards both fall ill?
4. Where does Bellarosa take John while Anna shows Susan around in Chapter 15?
5. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa want John to represent him in?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)