|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what day of the week does John suppose Susan's stables will be moved?
2. Why does John Sutter visit the nursery in Chapter 1?
(a) To go to work.
(b) To buy plants.
(c) To look into purchasing the nursery.
(d) To price out plants.
3. What do the Bellarosa's use the ballroom for in their estate?
(a) A ballroom.
(b) A dining room.
(c) An art room.
(d) A living room.
4. How many acres of land was Susan given as a wedding gift?
5. What does John tell George to do if Bellarosa stops by for a second time?
(a) To take a picture.
(b) To not even open the door.
(c) To let him in.
(d) To tell him to never come back.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John describe having a personal relationship with Bellarosa?
2. In Chapter 13, why is John nervous about talking to Bellarosa on the phone about Dominic?
3. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
4. Why does John feel happy to be alive in Chapter 10?
5. Why does John want Susan to pay a social call on Bellarosa?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)