|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, what decision does John make about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
(a) To go there with Susan.
(b) To show up late.
(c) To go alone.
(d) To bring a bottle of wine.
2. In Chapter 3, how does John get to Alhambra?
(a) On foot.
(c) In a car.
(d) A train.
3. In Chapter 8, what does Susan tell John he needs to feel less disillusioned?
(a) A better job.
(b) Less money.
(c) A vacation.
(d) A challenge.
4. How does John describe having a business relationship with Bellarosa?
5. Why do John and Susan attend service at St. Mark's?
(a) Because Susan insists.
(b) Because they always have.
(c) Because the reverand gives the best sermon.
(d) Because it is close to home.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, why does Bellarosa tell John he will send a builder over?
2. In Chapter 2, what does John wonder about Frank Bellarosa?
3. How do the stock certificates help John make up with Lester in Chapter 6?
4. In Chapter 6, what is so exciting about the stock certificates an old woman brings to John?
5. How does Bellarosa say the mafia differs from other criminals?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)