|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which club do John and Susan dine at in Chapter 5?
(a) The Deer Club.
(b) The Crescent Club.
(c) The Creek Club.
(d) The Diamond Club.
2. What is John's reply to Susan's idea for a housewarming gift for the Bellarosas?
(a) That she should do something nice.
(b) That she should do something modest.
(c) That she shouldn't spend a lot of money.
(d) That she shouldn't get involved.
3. What statue does John see at Alhambra in Chapter 3?
(b) A serpant.
4. How do Lester and Judy Remson react when they find out Bellarosa is moving next door to John and Susan?
(a) They are not impressed.
(b) They laugh.
(c) They are in shock.
(d) They are angry.
5. Why is Susan pleased Bellarosa moves in next door?
(a) Because he will provide safety.
(b) Because it is entertaining.
(c) Because the estate won't be divided.
(d) Susan dislikes Bellarosa moving in next door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which room does Bellarosa leave John and Susan in alone in Chapter 15?
2. In Chapter 13, why does Bellarosa tell John he will send a builder over?
3. What does John tell Lester Remson about living next door to Bellarosa?
4. What does Bellarosa give John while he is playing tennis?
5. How many acres of land was Susan given as a wedding gift?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)