|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bellarosa take John while Anna shows Susan around in Chapter 15?
(a) The garage.
(b) The library.
(c) The basement.
(d) The kitchen.
2. In Chapter 2, what does John wonder about Frank Bellarosa?
(a) How many times he has been to jail.
(b) How old he is.
(c) How he'll feel about not being accepted.
(d) How long he will live in the neighborhood.
3. Why does John feel happy to be alive in Chapter 10?
(a) Because of his relationship with his wife.
(b) Because of the Easter spirit.
(c) Because of something his sister says to him.
(d) Because someone shot at him.
4. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa want John to represent him in?
(a) A real estate deal.
(b) A non-profit deal.
(c) A fundraiser.
(d) A business deal.
5. How does John describe having a business relationship with Bellarosa?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, how does John get to Alhambra?
2. What does John do before going to his aunt's for Easter?
3. Why does John have to talk to Bellarosa about moving Susan's stables?
4. How does Bellarosa act while telling John about the Juan case?
5. What statue does John see at Alhambra in Chapter 3?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)