|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John think about Susan's parent's estate?
(a) That it will one day be his.
(b) That it is ugly.
(c) That it is like a temple.
(d) That it is wasted land.
2. What do the Bellarosa's use the ballroom for in their estate?
(a) A living room.
(b) A dining room.
(c) A ballroom.
(d) An art room.
3. What statue does John see at Alhambra in Chapter 3?
(b) A serpant.
4. How do Lester and Judy Remson react when they find out Bellarosa is moving next door to John and Susan?
(a) They are angry.
(b) They laugh.
(c) They are not impressed.
(d) They are in shock.
5. Why is Susan pleased Bellarosa moves in next door?
(a) Susan dislikes Bellarosa moving in next door.
(b) Because the estate won't be divided.
(c) Because it is entertaining.
(d) Because he will provide safety.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what does Bellarosa say will happen if John leaves his house?
2. How many acres of land was Susan given as a wedding gift?
3. What does Anna serve John and Susan in Chapter 15?
4. Why does Bellarosa tell John that Ferragamo is coming after him in the Juan case?
5. In Chapter 14, who makes arrangements for John and Susan to have drinks at Bellarosa's?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)