|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose law firm does John work for?
(a) His grandfather's.
(b) His cousin's.
(c) His uncle's.
(d) His father's.
2. Where is John's office located?
(a) In his house.
(c) Staten Island.
(d) New Jersey.
3. What statue does John see at Alhambra in Chapter 3?
(a) A serpant.
4. Why does John want Susan to pay a social call on Bellarosa?
(a) Because he wants her to realize Bellarosa is a normal person.
(b) Because he is too afraid to do it.
(c) Because it's the proper thing to do.
(d) Because he wants to scare her.
5. Why does John wear his glasses while visiting the Bellarosas in Chapter 15?
(a) To look older.
(b) To see better.
(c) To look smarter.
(d) To look different.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, what decision does John make about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
2. What does Lester want to do with the old woman's stocks in Chapter 8?
3. In Chapter 3, how does John get to Alhambra?
4. How does John feel when Frank Bellarosa tells him he is moving next door?
5. How does John treat his family during Easter in Chapter 10?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)