|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how does John react when the Allards both fall ill?
(a) He takes care of them.
(b) He sends them both to the doctor.
(c) He docks their pay.
(d) He tells Susan to take care of them.
2. What does John do before going to his aunt's for Easter?
(a) Buys Susan a present.
(b) Goes to the bar.
(c) Takes a nap
(d) Meets with Bellarosa.
3. In Chapter 16, what does Bellarosa say will happen if John leaves his house?
(a) He'll leave John alone.
(b) He'll tell the media.
(c) He'll come after John.
(d) He'll make John's job harder.
4. What does John ask Bellarosa about favors after dealing with the stables?
(a) If they are even.
(b) If Bellarosa will owe him another.
(c) If there is anything else he can do.
(d) If anyone knows about their deal.
5. What does Susan say Bellarosa wants from John in Chapter 13?
(a) His soul.
(b) His house.
(c) His wife.
(d) His money.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, why does Bellarosa tell John he will send a builder over?
2. When does Bellarosa say he wants John to represent him in the Juan case?
3. In Chapter 13, what day of the week does John suppose Susan's stables will be moved?
4. What does Anna serve John and Susan in Chapter 15?
5. What is Susan's horse's name?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)