|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
2. What does John tell George to do if Bellarosa stops by for a second time?
(a) To tell him to never come back.
(b) To let him in.
(c) To take a picture.
(d) To not even open the door.
3. What does Lester Remson do for a living?
(a) He is a stockbroker.
(b) He is a writer.
(c) He is an inventor.
(d) He is a business owner.
4. Who shows Susan the conservatory of the Bellarosa's house?
(b) She goes there herself.
5. In Chapter 13, why does Bellarosa tell John he will send a builder over?
(a) To build a guest house.
(b) To help with Susan's stables.
(c) To fix the balcony.
(d) John isn't sure why.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which room does Bellarosa leave John and Susan in alone in Chapter 15?
2. In Chapter 7, how does John react when the Allards both fall ill?
3. When does Bellarosa say he wants John to represent him in the Juan case?
4. Whose law firm does John work for?
5. What do the Bellarosa's use the ballroom for in their estate?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)