|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John ask Susan to do after Good Friday mass?
(a) Change religions.
(b) Find a job.
(c) Change churches.
(d) Move away.
2. In Chapter 2, what does John wonder about Frank Bellarosa?
(a) How old he is.
(b) How he'll feel about not being accepted.
(c) How long he will live in the neighborhood.
(d) How many times he has been to jail.
3. Where does John wake up on Easter Sunday?
(a) Bellarosa's house.
(b) The country club.
(c) His own bed.
(d) The ground.
4. Who is Bellarosa accused of murdering?
(a) A drug runner.
(b) A drug dealer.
(c) A drug grower.
(d) A drug enforcement officer.
5. Where does John's sister, Emily, live?
(b) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows Susan the conservatory of the Bellarosa's house?
2. Why does Bellarosa propose Susan and Anna become friends?
3. What statue does John see at Alhambra in Chapter 3?
4. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa want John to represent him in?
5. Why do John and Susan attend service at St. Mark's?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)