|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does John describe having a personal relationship with Bellarosa?
2. Why does John have to talk to Bellarosa about moving Susan's stables?
(a) Because they are on Bellarosa's land.
(b) Because the work will be loud.
(c) Because he will need help moving them.
(d) Because they will be near his property.
3. Whose law firm does John work for?
(a) His father's.
(b) His uncle's.
(c) His cousin's.
(d) His grandfather's.
4. Which shore of Long Island does John Sutter live on?
(a) The East shore.
(b) The North shore.
(c) The West shore.
(d) The South shore.
5. What does John think about Susan's parent's estate?
(a) That it is wasted land.
(b) That it is like a temple.
(c) That it is ugly.
(d) That it will one day be his.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, how does John get to Alhambra?
2. What is John's reply to Susan's idea for a housewarming gift for the Bellarosas?
3. Why is Susan pleased Bellarosa moves in next door?
4. Why do men and dogs chase John in Chapter 10?
5. Who shows Susan the conservatory of the Bellarosa's house?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)