|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bellarosa say the mafia differs from other criminals?
(a) They aren't different.
(b) They respect their elders.
(c) They are smart with their money.
(d) They follow rules.
2. What does John ask Susan to do after Good Friday mass?
(a) Find a job.
(b) Move away.
(c) Change churches.
(d) Change religions.
3. Which shore of Long Island does John Sutter live on?
(a) The North shore.
(b) The East shore.
(c) The South shore.
(d) The West shore.
4. How does John treat his family during Easter in Chapter 10?
(a) He tells them all about his life.
(b) He catches up with them.
(c) He avoids most of them.
(d) He lends some of them money.
5. Where does John's sister, Emily, live?
(d) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is John's office located?
2. What does John ask Bellarosa about favors after dealing with the stables?
3. What is John's reply to Susan's idea for a housewarming gift for the Bellarosas?
4. What does Bellarosa give John while he is playing tennis?
5. How does John describe having a business relationship with Bellarosa?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)