|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bellarosa give John while he is playing tennis?
(a) Vegetable plants.
(b) Advice on tennis.
(c) A watch.
2. In Chapter 14, what decision does John make about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
(a) To go alone.
(b) To show up late.
(c) To bring a bottle of wine.
(d) To go there with Susan.
3. Who shows Susan the conservatory of the Bellarosa's house?
(c) She goes there herself.
4. Why does John wear his glasses while visiting the Bellarosas in Chapter 15?
(a) To look different.
(b) To look older.
(c) To see better.
(d) To look smarter.
5. How do Lester and Judy Remson react when they find out Bellarosa is moving next door to John and Susan?
(a) They laugh.
(b) They are in shock.
(c) They are not impressed.
(d) They are angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Bellarosa's use the ballroom for in their estate?
2. In Chapter 14, what does John ask Dominic about Stanhope Hall?
3. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
4. Why is Susan pleased Bellarosa moves in next door?
5. What is Susan's horse's name?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)