|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Bellarosa's use the ballroom for in their estate?
(a) An art room.
(b) A ballroom.
(c) A dining room.
(d) A living room.
2. In Chapter 13, what day of the week does John suppose Susan's stables will be moved?
3. How does John feel when Frank Bellarosa tells him he is moving next door?
4. In Chapter 14, who makes arrangements for John and Susan to have drinks at Bellarosa's?
5. What does Susan admit about her childhood playhouse?
(a) That she hid drugs in the walls.
(b) That she hated it.
(c) That she forced her parents to build it.
(d) That she burned it down.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John explain to Anna why he looks familiar to her?
2. Where does Bellarosa take John while Anna shows Susan around in Chapter 15?
3. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
4. What is John's reply to Susan's idea for a housewarming gift for the Bellarosas?
5. In Chapter 2, what does John wonder about Frank Bellarosa?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)