|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does John Sutter visit the nursery in Chapter 1?
(a) To price out plants.
(b) To buy plants.
(c) To look into purchasing the nursery.
(d) To go to work.
2. Where does John's sister, Emily, live?
(a) New Mexico.
3. What does Lester want to do with the old woman's stocks in Chapter 8?
(a) Put them in a museum.
(b) Re-invest them.
(c) Transfer them to cash.
(d) Turn them into bonds.
4. In Chapter 14, who makes arrangements for John and Susan to have drinks at Bellarosa's?
5. While visiting the Bellarosas in Chapter 15, what does John ask Frank Bellarosa about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bellarosa propose Susan and Anna become friends?
2. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
3. What do the Bellarosa's use the ballroom for in their estate?
4. What does Susan fear Frank Bellarosa won't understand?
5. What does John think about Susan's parent's estate?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)