|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Susan Sutter's family's house called?
(a) Hopewell Hall.
(b) Residency Hall.
(c) Blossom Hall.
(d) Stanhope Hall.
2. Why do men and dogs chase John in Chapter 10?
(a) For coming in the wrong door at his family's house.
(b) For being considered a missing person.
(c) For being on the Bellarosa property.
(d) For being a suspect.
3. In Chapter 14, what decision does John make about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
(a) To show up late.
(b) To go alone.
(c) To go there with Susan.
(d) To bring a bottle of wine.
4. Which shore of Long Island does John Sutter live on?
(a) The East shore.
(b) The North shore.
(c) The West shore.
(d) The South shore.
5. What does Bellarosa's arrival on the Gold Coast signify for John, Susan, and their friends?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John treat his family during Easter in Chapter 10?
2. In Chapter 13, what day of the week does John suppose Susan's stables will be moved?
3. What does John think about Susan's parent's estate?
4. Where does John's sister, Emily, live?
5. What does Susan say Bellarosa wants from John in Chapter 13?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)