|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many acres of land was Susan given as a wedding gift?
2. Where is John's office located?
(b) New Jersey.
(c) Staten Island.
(d) In his house.
3. Which shore of Long Island does John Sutter live on?
(a) The East shore.
(b) The West shore.
(c) The North shore.
(d) The South shore.
4. Why does John want Susan to pay a social call on Bellarosa?
(a) Because he wants her to realize Bellarosa is a normal person.
(b) Because it's the proper thing to do.
(c) Because he is too afraid to do it.
(d) Because he wants to scare her.
5. Why does John have to talk to Bellarosa about moving Susan's stables?
(a) Because they are on Bellarosa's land.
(b) Because they will be near his property.
(c) Because he will need help moving them.
(d) Because the work will be loud.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, who makes arrangements for John and Susan to have drinks at Bellarosa's?
2. In Chapter 3, how does John get to Alhambra?
3. In Chapter 2, what does John wonder about Frank Bellarosa?
4. What does John ask Bellarosa about favors after dealing with the stables?
5. Whose law firm does John work for?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)