|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
2. In Chapter 14, what does John ask Dominic about Stanhope Hall?
(a) If it can be saved.
(b) If they can strip it of original fixtures.
(c) If they can put an addition on it.
(d) If Bellarosa sent him to look at it.
3. How many acres of land was Susan given as a wedding gift?
4. What does John do when Bellarosa asks him to represent him in Chapter 11?
(a) He recommends him to a different lawyer.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He tells Bellarosa to leave immediately.
(d) He agrees.
5. What is Susan Sutter's family's house called?
(a) Hopewell Hall.
(b) Blossom Hall.
(c) Residency Hall.
(d) Stanhope Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does John's sister, Emily, live?
2. What does Lester Remson do for a living?
3. What does John tell Lester Remson about living next door to Bellarosa?
4. What does John do before going to his aunt's for Easter?
5. How does John treat his family during Easter in Chapter 10?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)