|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John tell Lester Remson about living next door to Bellarosa?
(a) It's worse than living next door to satan.
(b) It's better than living next door to a farm.
(c) It's better than living next door to children.
(d) John doesn't say anything about living next to Bellarosa.
2. What does Susan admit about her childhood playhouse?
(a) That she forced her parents to build it.
(b) That she hated it.
(c) That she burned it down.
(d) That she hid drugs in the walls.
3. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa ask John about legally?
(b) Money laundering.
(c) Stock buying.
4. In Chapter 13, why is John nervous about talking to Bellarosa on the phone about Dominic?
(a) He doesn't want to offend Bellarosa.
(b) In case the FBI is listening.
(c) He doesn't want to be friends with Bellarosa.
(d) He doesn't want Susan to hear him.
5. Why do John and Susan attend service at St. Mark's?
(a) Because it is close to home.
(b) Because Susan insists.
(c) Because the reverand gives the best sermon.
(d) Because they always have.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John feel when Frank Bellarosa tells him he is moving next door?
2. What statue does John see at Alhambra in Chapter 3?
3. What does John think about Susan's parent's estate?
4. Which club do John and Susan dine at in Chapter 5?
5. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa want John to represent him in?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)