|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, why does Bellarosa tell John he will send a builder over?
(a) To fix the balcony.
(b) To build a guest house.
(c) John isn't sure why.
(d) To help with Susan's stables.
2. Why does John feel happy to be alive in Chapter 10?
(a) Because someone shot at him.
(b) Because of his relationship with his wife.
(c) Because of something his sister says to him.
(d) Because of the Easter spirit.
3. What does Bellarosa's arrival on the Gold Coast signify for John, Susan, and their friends?
4. After talking about Susan's stables, why does John believe Bellarosa wants a relationship with him?
(a) As a cover.
(d) To show his power.
5. What does Susan fear Frank Bellarosa won't understand?
(a) The proper way to behave.
(b) The value of his art.
(c) The English language.
(d) The rights of horseriders.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
2. What is Susan's horse's name?
3. What statue does John see at Alhambra in Chapter 3?
4. What is Susan Sutter's family's house called?
5. How does John feel when Frank Bellarosa tells him he is moving next door?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)