|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susan fear Frank Bellarosa won't understand?
(a) The English language.
(b) The value of his art.
(c) The rights of horseriders.
(d) The proper way to behave.
2. Which shore of Long Island does John Sutter live on?
(a) The North shore.
(b) The East shore.
(c) The South shore.
(d) The West shore.
3. What does John do when Bellarosa asks him to represent him in Chapter 11?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He agrees.
(c) He tells Bellarosa to leave immediately.
(d) He recommends him to a different lawyer.
4. What does Bellarosa give John while he is playing tennis?
(a) A watch.
(c) Vegetable plants.
(d) Advice on tennis.
5. After talking about Susan's stables, why does John believe Bellarosa wants a relationship with him?
(a) To show his power.
(b) As a cover.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John feel when Frank Bellarosa tells him he is moving next door?
2. What does Susan say Bellarosa wants from John in Chapter 13?
3. Why do men and dogs chase John in Chapter 10?
4. In Chapter 8, what does Susan tell John he needs to feel less disillusioned?
5. What does John ask Bellarosa about favors after dealing with the stables?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)