|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what is so exciting about the stock certificates an old woman brings to John?
(a) Their signature.
(b) Their age.
(c) The amount of money lost in them.
(d) The amount of them.
2. How does John feel when Frank Bellarosa tells him he is moving next door?
3. What is Susan Sutter's family's house called?
(a) Residency Hall.
(b) Stanhope Hall.
(c) Blossom Hall.
(d) Hopewell Hall.
4. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
5. Where does John wake up on Easter Sunday?
(a) His own bed.
(b) The country club.
(c) Bellarosa's house.
(d) The ground.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Susan pleased Bellarosa moves in next door?
2. What does Bellarosa give John while he is playing tennis?
3. What does John ask Susan to do after Good Friday mass?
4. What does John notice about Bellarosa's Neptune statue in Chapter 10?
5. How do Lester and Judy Remson react when they find out Bellarosa is moving next door to John and Susan?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)