|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Susan pleased Bellarosa moves in next door?
(a) Because it is entertaining.
(b) Susan dislikes Bellarosa moving in next door.
(c) Because the estate won't be divided.
(d) Because he will provide safety.
2. What does John ask Susan to do after Good Friday mass?
(a) Change religions.
(b) Change churches.
(c) Move away.
(d) Find a job.
3. In Chapter 13, why does Bellarosa tell John he will send a builder over?
(a) John isn't sure why.
(b) To help with Susan's stables.
(c) To build a guest house.
(d) To fix the balcony.
4. What statue does John see at Alhambra in Chapter 3?
(c) A serpant.
5. In Chapter 14, what decision does John make about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
(a) To go there with Susan.
(b) To bring a bottle of wine.
(c) To show up late.
(d) To go alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the stock certificates help John make up with Lester in Chapter 6?
2. Why does John have to talk to Bellarosa about moving Susan's stables?
3. Where does John's sister, Emily, live?
4. Why do men and dogs chase John in Chapter 10?
5. In Chapter 13, why is John nervous about talking to Bellarosa on the phone about Dominic?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)