|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John tell Lester Remson about living next door to Bellarosa?
(a) It's worse than living next door to satan.
(b) It's better than living next door to a farm.
(c) John doesn't say anything about living next to Bellarosa.
(d) It's better than living next door to children.
2. What is Susan Sutter's family's house called?
(a) Residency Hall.
(b) Blossom Hall.
(c) Stanhope Hall.
(d) Hopewell Hall.
3. In Chapter 14, what decision does John make about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
(a) To show up late.
(b) To go alone.
(c) To go there with Susan.
(d) To bring a bottle of wine.
4. In Chapter 13, why does Bellarosa tell John he will send a builder over?
(a) To fix the balcony.
(b) To help with Susan's stables.
(c) John isn't sure why.
(d) To build a guest house.
5. What does John do before going to his aunt's for Easter?
(a) Takes a nap
(b) Buys Susan a present.
(c) Goes to the bar.
(d) Meets with Bellarosa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does John wake up on Easter Sunday?
2. How do Lester and Judy Remson react when they find out Bellarosa is moving next door to John and Susan?
3. In Chapter 6, what is so exciting about the stock certificates an old woman brings to John?
4. What is Susan's horse's name?
5. What does John tell George to do if Bellarosa stops by for a second time?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)