|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does John feel happy to be alive in Chapter 10?
(a) Because of his relationship with his wife.
(b) Because of the Easter spirit.
(c) Because of something his sister says to him.
(d) Because someone shot at him.
2. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
3. Why do John and Susan attend service at St. Mark's?
(a) Because Susan insists.
(b) Because they always have.
(c) Because it is close to home.
(d) Because the reverand gives the best sermon.
4. What does Susan say Bellarosa wants from John in Chapter 13?
(a) His house.
(b) His wife.
(c) His soul.
(d) His money.
5. What does John ask Susan to do after Good Friday mass?
(a) Change churches.
(b) Change religions.
(c) Move away.
(d) Find a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John describe having a business relationship with Bellarosa?
2. In Chapter 6, what is so exciting about the stock certificates an old woman brings to John?
3. In Chapter 13, what day of the week does John suppose Susan's stables will be moved?
4. Whose law firm does John work for?
5. How many acres of land was Susan given as a wedding gift?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)