|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susan fear Frank Bellarosa won't understand?
(a) The English language.
(b) The value of his art.
(c) The rights of horseriders.
(d) The proper way to behave.
2. In Chapter 7, how does John react when the Allards both fall ill?
(a) He docks their pay.
(b) He sends them both to the doctor.
(c) He tells Susan to take care of them.
(d) He takes care of them.
3. What does Bellarosa give John while he is playing tennis?
(b) Vegetable plants.
(c) A watch.
(d) Advice on tennis.
4. What does John tell George to do if Bellarosa stops by for a second time?
(a) To take a picture.
(b) To not even open the door.
(c) To tell him to never come back.
(d) To let him in.
5. What does Lester want to do with the old woman's stocks in Chapter 8?
(a) Put them in a museum.
(b) Re-invest them.
(c) Turn them into bonds.
(d) Transfer them to cash.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susan say Bellarosa wants from John in Chapter 13?
2. In Chapter 13, what day of the week does John suppose Susan's stables will be moved?
3. Why does John want Susan to pay a social call on Bellarosa?
4. In Chapter 6, what is so exciting about the stock certificates an old woman brings to John?
5. Why does John feel happy to be alive in Chapter 10?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)