|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John do when Bellarosa asks him to represent him in Chapter 11?
(a) He tells Bellarosa to leave immediately.
(b) He recommends him to a different lawyer.
(c) He agrees.
(d) He laughs.
2. How does John feel when Frank Bellarosa tells him he is moving next door?
3. In Chapter 2, what does John wonder about Frank Bellarosa?
(a) How old he is.
(b) How many times he has been to jail.
(c) How long he will live in the neighborhood.
(d) How he'll feel about not being accepted.
4. Why does John have to talk to Bellarosa about moving Susan's stables?
(a) Because they are on Bellarosa's land.
(b) Because the work will be loud.
(c) Because he will need help moving them.
(d) Because they will be near his property.
5. In Chapter 3, how does John get to Alhambra?
(a) In a car.
(c) A train.
(d) On foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what is so exciting about the stock certificates an old woman brings to John?
2. What does John tell George to do if Bellarosa stops by for a second time?
3. Where does John's sister, Emily, live?
4. What statue does John see at Alhambra in Chapter 3?
5. What does John tell Lester Remson about living next door to Bellarosa?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)