|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lester want to do with the old woman's stocks in Chapter 8?
(a) Turn them into bonds.
(b) Transfer them to cash.
(c) Put them in a museum.
(d) Re-invest them.
2. How do the stock certificates help John make up with Lester in Chapter 6?
(a) Because Lester is excited about the stocks.
(b) Because of the business deal they make.
(c) Because John promises to give Lester the stocks.
(d) Because of the funny story John tells about the stocks.
3. Why is Susan pleased Bellarosa moves in next door?
(a) Susan dislikes Bellarosa moving in next door.
(b) Because the estate won't be divided.
(c) Because he will provide safety.
(d) Because it is entertaining.
4. How do Lester and Judy Remson react when they find out Bellarosa is moving next door to John and Susan?
(a) They are angry.
(b) They are not impressed.
(c) They laugh.
(d) They are in shock.
5. In Chapter 6, what is so exciting about the stock certificates an old woman brings to John?
(a) The amount of money lost in them.
(b) Their signature.
(c) Their age.
(d) The amount of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John think about Susan's parent's estate?
2. What does Susan fear Frank Bellarosa won't understand?
3. In Chapter 3, how does John get to Alhambra?
4. What does John do when Bellarosa asks him to represent him in Chapter 11?
5. What does Lester Remson do for a living?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)