|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John notice about Bellarosa's Neptune statue in Chapter 10?
(a) That he smashed it.
(b) That he painted it.
(c) That he removed it.
(d) That he fixed it.
2. What does John do when Bellarosa asks him to represent him in Chapter 11?
(a) He tells Bellarosa to leave immediately.
(b) He recommends him to a different lawyer.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He agrees.
3. What does John tell George to do if Bellarosa stops by for a second time?
(a) To take a picture.
(b) To let him in.
(c) To not even open the door.
(d) To tell him to never come back.
4. In Chapter 14, what does John ask Dominic about Stanhope Hall?
(a) If Bellarosa sent him to look at it.
(b) If they can strip it of original fixtures.
(c) If they can put an addition on it.
(d) If it can be saved.
5. What does John do before going to his aunt's for Easter?
(a) Takes a nap
(b) Goes to the bar.
(c) Meets with Bellarosa.
(d) Buys Susan a present.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Susan pleased Bellarosa moves in next door?
2. Why do men and dogs chase John in Chapter 10?
3. What does John ask Susan to do after Good Friday mass?
4. Why do John and Susan attend service at St. Mark's?
5. In Chapter 7, how does John react when the Allards both fall ill?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)