|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John notice about Bellarosa's Neptune statue in Chapter 10?
(a) That he smashed it.
(b) That he painted it.
(c) That he fixed it.
(d) That he removed it.
2. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa want John to represent him in?
(a) A business deal.
(b) A non-profit deal.
(c) A real estate deal.
(d) A fundraiser.
3. Which club do John and Susan dine at in Chapter 5?
(a) The Crescent Club.
(b) The Creek Club.
(c) The Diamond Club.
(d) The Deer Club.
4. Why does John want Susan to pay a social call on Bellarosa?
(a) Because he wants to scare her.
(b) Because he wants her to realize Bellarosa is a normal person.
(c) Because he is too afraid to do it.
(d) Because it's the proper thing to do.
5. What does Susan say Bellarosa wants from John in Chapter 13?
(a) His money.
(b) His wife.
(c) His soul.
(d) His house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Susan pleased Bellarosa moves in next door?
2. What does John tell George to do if Bellarosa stops by for a second time?
3. In Chapter 14, how does John feel about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
4. What does John ask Susan to do after Good Friday mass?
5. What does John do when Bellarosa asks him to represent him in Chapter 11?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)