|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, what does John ask Dominic about Stanhope Hall?
(a) If they can put an addition on it.
(b) If they can strip it of original fixtures.
(c) If Bellarosa sent him to look at it.
(d) If it can be saved.
2. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
3. What does Susan admit about her childhood playhouse?
(a) That she hated it.
(b) That she forced her parents to build it.
(c) That she hid drugs in the walls.
(d) That she burned it down.
4. Whose law firm does John work for?
(a) His uncle's.
(b) His grandfather's.
(c) His cousin's.
(d) His father's.
5. Where does John's sister, Emily, live?
(a) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John feel when Frank Bellarosa tells him he is moving next door?
2. Why is Susan pleased Bellarosa moves in next door?
3. In Chapter 13, why is John nervous about talking to Bellarosa on the phone about Dominic?
4. What does John notice about Bellarosa's Neptune statue in Chapter 10?
5. In Chapter 8, what does Susan tell John he needs to feel less disillusioned?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)