|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John tell Lester Remson about living next door to Bellarosa?
(a) It's worse than living next door to satan.
(b) It's better than living next door to a farm.
(c) John doesn't say anything about living next to Bellarosa.
(d) It's better than living next door to children.
2. How many acres of land was Susan given as a wedding gift?
3. How does John feel when Frank Bellarosa tells him he is moving next door?
4. What does Susan admit about her childhood playhouse?
(a) That she burned it down.
(b) That she hated it.
(c) That she forced her parents to build it.
(d) That she hid drugs in the walls.
5. Why does John want Susan to pay a social call on Bellarosa?
(a) Because it's the proper thing to do.
(b) Because he wants her to realize Bellarosa is a normal person.
(c) Because he wants to scare her.
(d) Because he is too afraid to do it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John tell George to do if Bellarosa stops by for a second time?
2. How do the stock certificates help John make up with Lester in Chapter 6?
3. Whose law firm does John work for?
4. In Chapter 2, what does John wonder about Frank Bellarosa?
5. What does Susan fear Frank Bellarosa won't understand?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)