|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John tell Lester Remson about living next door to Bellarosa?
(a) It's better than living next door to a farm.
(b) It's better than living next door to children.
(c) John doesn't say anything about living next to Bellarosa.
(d) It's worse than living next door to satan.
2. What is Susan's horse's name?
3. In Chapter 6, what is so exciting about the stock certificates an old woman brings to John?
(a) Their signature.
(b) The amount of money lost in them.
(c) Their age.
(d) The amount of them.
4. What does John ask Susan to do after Good Friday mass?
(a) Move away.
(b) Find a job.
(c) Change religions.
(d) Change churches.
5. Which shore of Long Island does John Sutter live on?
(a) The North shore.
(b) The East shore.
(c) The West shore.
(d) The South shore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lester want to do with the old woman's stocks in Chapter 8?
2. How do Lester and Judy Remson react when they find out Bellarosa is moving next door to John and Susan?
3. In Chapter 8, what does Susan tell John he needs to feel less disillusioned?
4. What does Bellarosa give John while he is playing tennis?
5. In Chapter 2, what does John wonder about Frank Bellarosa?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)