|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does John Sutter visit the nursery in Chapter 1?
(a) To buy plants.
(b) To go to work.
(c) To look into purchasing the nursery.
(d) To price out plants.
2. What does John tell George to do if Bellarosa stops by for a second time?
(a) To let him in.
(b) To tell him to never come back.
(c) To not even open the door.
(d) To take a picture.
3. What does John tell Lester Remson about living next door to Bellarosa?
(a) It's better than living next door to children.
(b) It's better than living next door to a farm.
(c) It's worse than living next door to satan.
(d) John doesn't say anything about living next to Bellarosa.
4. Where does John's sister, Emily, live?
(b) New Mexico.
5. What does Bellarosa give John while he is playing tennis?
(a) A watch.
(b) Advice on tennis.
(d) Vegetable plants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lester want to do with the old woman's stocks in Chapter 8?
2. In Chapter 8, what does Susan tell John he needs to feel less disillusioned?
3. What is Susan Sutter's family's house called?
4. How do the stock certificates help John make up with Lester in Chapter 6?
5. What does Lester Remson do for a living?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)