|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do John and Susan attend service at St. Mark's?
(a) Because it is close to home.
(b) Because the reverand gives the best sermon.
(c) Because Susan insists.
(d) Because they always have.
2. What does John tell George to do if Bellarosa stops by for a second time?
(a) To let him in.
(b) To tell him to never come back.
(c) To take a picture.
(d) To not even open the door.
3. What statue does John see at Alhambra in Chapter 3?
(c) A serpant.
4. How many acres of land was Susan given as a wedding gift?
5. In Chapter 8, what does Susan tell John he needs to feel less disillusioned?
(a) A better job.
(b) A challenge.
(c) A vacation.
(d) Less money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John ask Susan to do after Good Friday mass?
2. Why does John Sutter visit the nursery in Chapter 1?
3. How does John feel when Frank Bellarosa tells him he is moving next door?
4. Which club do John and Susan dine at in Chapter 5?
5. What does Bellarosa's arrival on the Gold Coast signify for John, Susan, and their friends?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)