|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does John wake up on Easter Sunday?
(a) The ground.
(b) The country club.
(c) Bellarosa's house.
(d) His own bed.
2. How many acres of land was Susan given as a wedding gift?
3. Why does John Sutter visit the nursery in Chapter 1?
(a) To price out plants.
(b) To look into purchasing the nursery.
(c) To go to work.
(d) To buy plants.
4. What is Susan's horse's name?
5. Why does John want Susan to pay a social call on Bellarosa?
(a) Because he is too afraid to do it.
(b) Because he wants her to realize Bellarosa is a normal person.
(c) Because he wants to scare her.
(d) Because it's the proper thing to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John do before going to his aunt's for Easter?
2. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
3. What does Bellarosa's arrival on the Gold Coast signify for John, Susan, and their friends?
4. What does Susan fear Frank Bellarosa won't understand?
5. What does Lester Remson do for a living?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)