|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lester Remson do for a living?
(a) He is a stockbroker.
(b) He is a business owner.
(c) He is an inventor.
(d) He is a writer.
2. What does John do before going to his aunt's for Easter?
(a) Goes to the bar.
(b) Takes a nap
(c) Buys Susan a present.
(d) Meets with Bellarosa.
3. In Chapter 2, what does John wonder about Frank Bellarosa?
(a) How old he is.
(b) How many times he has been to jail.
(c) How long he will live in the neighborhood.
(d) How he'll feel about not being accepted.
4. What does John think about Susan's parent's estate?
(a) That it is wasted land.
(b) That it will one day be his.
(c) That it is like a temple.
(d) That it is ugly.
5. How do Lester and Judy Remson react when they find out Bellarosa is moving next door to John and Susan?
(a) They are in shock.
(b) They are not impressed.
(c) They are angry.
(d) They laugh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does John's sister, Emily, live?
2. What does Bellarosa's arrival on the Gold Coast signify for John, Susan, and their friends?
3. In Chapter 8, what does Susan tell John he needs to feel less disillusioned?
4. How does John feel when Frank Bellarosa tells him he is moving next door?
5. What statue does John see at Alhambra in Chapter 3?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)