|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do John and Susan attend service at St. Mark's?
(a) Because it is close to home.
(b) Because Susan insists.
(c) Because the reverand gives the best sermon.
(d) Because they always have.
2. Where does John wake up on Easter Sunday?
(a) The ground.
(b) His own bed.
(c) Bellarosa's house.
(d) The country club.
3. How do Lester and Judy Remson react when they find out Bellarosa is moving next door to John and Susan?
(a) They laugh.
(b) They are angry.
(c) They are in shock.
(d) They are not impressed.
4. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
5. What does John tell Lester Remson about living next door to Bellarosa?
(a) It's better than living next door to children.
(b) John doesn't say anything about living next to Bellarosa.
(c) It's better than living next door to a farm.
(d) It's worse than living next door to satan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many acres of land was Susan given as a wedding gift?
2. What does Bellarosa's arrival on the Gold Coast signify for John, Susan, and their friends?
3. What is Susan's horse's name?
4. What does John ask Susan to do after Good Friday mass?
5. What does Bellarosa give John while he is playing tennis?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)