|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John ask Susan to do after Good Friday mass?
(a) Move away.
(b) Change religions.
(c) Change churches.
(d) Find a job.
2. What does Lester want to do with the old woman's stocks in Chapter 8?
(a) Turn them into bonds.
(b) Transfer them to cash.
(c) Put them in a museum.
(d) Re-invest them.
3. How do the stock certificates help John make up with Lester in Chapter 6?
(a) Because Lester is excited about the stocks.
(b) Because of the business deal they make.
(c) Because of the funny story John tells about the stocks.
(d) Because John promises to give Lester the stocks.
4. What does John notice about Bellarosa's Neptune statue in Chapter 10?
(a) That he fixed it.
(b) That he painted it.
(c) That he removed it.
(d) That he smashed it.
5. In Chapter 3, how does John get to Alhambra?
(a) A train.
(c) In a car.
(d) On foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bellarosa give John while he is playing tennis?
2. How does John feel when Frank Bellarosa tells him he is moving next door?
3. Why does John feel happy to be alive in Chapter 10?
4. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
5. How do Lester and Judy Remson react when they find out Bellarosa is moving next door to John and Susan?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)