|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John notice about Bellarosa's Neptune statue in Chapter 10?
(a) That he fixed it.
(b) That he removed it.
(c) That he painted it.
(d) That he smashed it.
2. How many acres of land was Susan given as a wedding gift?
3. What does Susan admit about her childhood playhouse?
(a) That she forced her parents to build it.
(b) That she burned it down.
(c) That she hid drugs in the walls.
(d) That she hated it.
4. Where does John wake up on Easter Sunday?
(a) The country club.
(b) The ground.
(c) Bellarosa's house.
(d) His own bed.
5. Why does John Sutter visit the nursery in Chapter 1?
(a) To go to work.
(b) To look into purchasing the nursery.
(c) To price out plants.
(d) To buy plants.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John feel when Frank Bellarosa tells him he is moving next door?
2. In Chapter 6, what is so exciting about the stock certificates an old woman brings to John?
3. What statue does John see at Alhambra in Chapter 3?
4. Why does John want Susan to pay a social call on Bellarosa?
5. How do Lester and Judy Remson react when they find out Bellarosa is moving next door to John and Susan?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)