|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What statue does John see at Alhambra in Chapter 3?
(d) A serpant.
2. How do Lester and Judy Remson react when they find out Bellarosa is moving next door to John and Susan?
(a) They are in shock.
(b) They laugh.
(c) They are not impressed.
(d) They are angry.
3. What does John do before going to his aunt's for Easter?
(a) Takes a nap
(b) Buys Susan a present.
(c) Goes to the bar.
(d) Meets with Bellarosa.
4. Where does John's sister, Emily, live?
(d) New Mexico.
5. What does John tell Lester Remson about living next door to Bellarosa?
(a) It's better than living next door to children.
(b) It's better than living next door to a farm.
(c) John doesn't say anything about living next to Bellarosa.
(d) It's worse than living next door to satan.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how does John react when the Allards both fall ill?
2. In Chapter 3, how does John get to Alhambra?
3. How does John feel when Frank Bellarosa tells him he is moving next door?
4. What does Susan fear Frank Bellarosa won't understand?
5. What does John ask Susan to do after Good Friday mass?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)