|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What statue does John see at Alhambra in Chapter 3?
(b) A serpant.
2. Where does John wake up on Easter Sunday?
(a) His own bed.
(b) The ground.
(c) Bellarosa's house.
(d) The country club.
3. In Chapter 2, what does John wonder about Frank Bellarosa?
(a) How many times he has been to jail.
(b) How old he is.
(c) How he'll feel about not being accepted.
(d) How long he will live in the neighborhood.
4. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
5. What does Bellarosa give John while he is playing tennis?
(a) Advice on tennis.
(b) A watch.
(d) Vegetable plants.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John treat his family during Easter in Chapter 10?
2. In Chapter 6, what is so exciting about the stock certificates an old woman brings to John?
3. What does John tell Lester Remson about living next door to Bellarosa?
4. Where does John's sister, Emily, live?
5. Why do John and Susan attend service at St. Mark's?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)