|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does John wake up on Easter Sunday?
(a) Bellarosa's house.
(b) The country club.
(c) His own bed.
(d) The ground.
2. How do Lester and Judy Remson react when they find out Bellarosa is moving next door to John and Susan?
(a) They are angry.
(b) They laugh.
(c) They are not impressed.
(d) They are in shock.
3. Why do John and Susan attend service at St. Mark's?
(a) Because it is close to home.
(b) Because Susan insists.
(c) Because they always have.
(d) Because the reverand gives the best sermon.
4. What does John tell Lester Remson about living next door to Bellarosa?
(a) It's better than living next door to a farm.
(b) John doesn't say anything about living next to Bellarosa.
(c) It's better than living next door to children.
(d) It's worse than living next door to satan.
5. In Chapter 8, what does Susan tell John he needs to feel less disillusioned?
(a) A vacation.
(b) Less money.
(c) A better job.
(d) A challenge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Susan Sutter's family's house called?
2. How does John treat his family during Easter in Chapter 10?
3. What does John tell George to do if Bellarosa stops by for a second time?
4. What is Susan's horse's name?
5. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)