|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does John wake up on Easter Sunday?
(a) The country club.
(b) Bellarosa's house.
(c) His own bed.
(d) The ground.
2. What does Susan admit about her childhood playhouse?
(a) That she burned it down.
(b) That she hated it.
(c) That she hid drugs in the walls.
(d) That she forced her parents to build it.
3. Why does John Sutter visit the nursery in Chapter 1?
(a) To look into purchasing the nursery.
(b) To buy plants.
(c) To go to work.
(d) To price out plants.
4. How do the stock certificates help John make up with Lester in Chapter 6?
(a) Because of the funny story John tells about the stocks.
(b) Because of the business deal they make.
(c) Because John promises to give Lester the stocks.
(d) Because Lester is excited about the stocks.
5. In Chapter 8, what does Susan tell John he needs to feel less disillusioned?
(a) A challenge.
(b) A better job.
(c) Less money.
(d) A vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which shore of Long Island does John Sutter live on?
2. What does John ask Susan to do after Good Friday mass?
3. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
4. What does Susan fear Frank Bellarosa won't understand?
5. What does Lester want to do with the old woman's stocks in Chapter 8?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)