|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says they saw Bellarosa at home the day of Juan's murder?
2. In Chapter 24, how does John treat William Stanhope at dinner?
(a) He calls him names.
(b) He throws food at him.
(c) He offers him money.
(d) He asks him for advice.
3. What is John's reply to Susan's idea for a housewarming gift for the Bellarosas?
(a) That she should do something nice.
(b) That she shouldn't get involved.
(c) That she should do something modest.
(d) That she shouldn't spend a lot of money.
4. What does Mancuso do to Bellarosa before arresting him?
(a) Handcuffs him.
(b) Reads him his rights in Italian.
(c) Lets him spend time with his wife.
(d) Laughs in his face.
5. Which club do John and Susan dine at in Chapter 5?
(a) The Diamond Club.
(b) The Creek Club.
(c) The Deer Club.
(d) The Crescent Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susan admit about her childhood playhouse?
2. How does John treat his family during Easter in Chapter 10?
3. What does Susan want to do for the Bellarosas as a housewarming gift?
4. What does Bellarosa say he will keep full of bail funds until his arrest?
5. What does John do when Bellarosa asks him to represent him in Chapter 11?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)