Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 24, what does John do?
(a) Destroy some of his furniture.
(b) Go to bed.
(c) Go for a walk.
(d) Leave the house.
2. What is Fox Point?
(a) A country club.
(b) A new apartment complex.
(c) A new subdivision.
(d) A ruined estate.
3. Where is John's office located?
(a) In his house.
(b) New Jersey.
(c) Staten Island.
4. What does William Stanhope offer to leave to the Allards?
(a) A car.
(b) The stables.
(c) Ten thousand dollars.
(d) The gatehouse.
5. Why do John and Susan attend service at St. Mark's?
(a) Because they always have.
(b) Because the reverand gives the best sermon.
(c) Because Susan insists.
(d) Because it is close to home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John tell George to do if Bellarosa stops by for a second time?
2. Where does John wake up on Easter Sunday?
3. What does Susan say Bellarosa wants from John in Chapter 13?
4. What does Melzer offer John the first time they meet?
5. How does John treat his family during Easter in Chapter 10?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)