|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through part IV: Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Mr. Novac say John owes the IRS?
(a) One hundred thousand dollars.
(b) Two hundred thousand dollars.
(c) Three hundred thousand dollars.
(d) Fifty thousand dollars.
2. Who does Bellarosa say is setting him up in Juan's murder?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The President.
(d) The US Attorney General.
3. What does John tell his children he might have to see?
(a) Their plane.
(b) Their trust funds.
(c) Their summer home.
(d) Their cars.
4. Who shows Susan the conservatory of the Bellarosa's house?
(b) She goes there herself.
5. In Chapter 3, how does John get to Alhambra?
(a) A train.
(b) On foot.
(c) In a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Lester and Judy Remson react when they find out Bellarosa is moving next door to John and Susan?
2. How do the stock certificates help John make up with Lester in Chapter 6?
3. Why do men and dogs chase John in Chapter 10?
4. What does Anna serve John and Susan in Chapter 15?
5. What does John think about Susan's parent's estate?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)