|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bellarosa propose Susan and Anna become friends?
(a) So Anna can seem prestigious.
(b) So Anna won't be lonely.
(c) Because Susan asked him.
(d) Because Susan is a good influence.
2. In Chapter 14, what does John ask Dominic about Stanhope Hall?
(a) If they can strip it of original fixtures.
(b) If it can be saved.
(c) If Bellarosa sent him to look at it.
(d) If they can put an addition on it.
3. How does Bellarosa act while telling John about the Juan case?
4. What does Susan want to do for the Bellarosas as a housewarming gift?
(a) Cook them dinner.
(c) Give them a piece of art.
5. What does Susan fear Frank Bellarosa won't understand?
(a) The English language.
(b) The rights of horseriders.
(c) The value of his art.
(d) The proper way to behave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which club do John and Susan dine at in Chapter 5?
2. How do Lester and Judy Remson react when they find out Bellarosa is moving next door to John and Susan?
3. In Chapter 8, what does Susan tell John he needs to feel less disillusioned?
4. What does John ask Bellarosa about favors after dealing with the stables?
5. Whose law firm does John work for?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)