Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John ask Bellarosa about favors after dealing with the stables?
(a) If anyone knows about their deal.
(b) If they are even.
(c) If Bellarosa will owe him another.
(d) If there is anything else he can do.
2. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa want John to represent him in?
(a) A real estate deal.
(b) A non-profit deal.
(c) A fundraiser.
(d) A business deal.
3. How do the stock certificates help John make up with Lester in Chapter 6?
(a) Because Lester is excited about the stocks.
(b) Because of the funny story John tells about the stocks.
(c) Because John promises to give Lester the stocks.
(d) Because of the business deal they make.
4. Why is Susan pleased Bellarosa moves in next door?
(a) Susan dislikes Bellarosa moving in next door.
(b) Because he will provide safety.
(c) Because the estate won't be divided.
(d) Because it is entertaining.
5. In Chapter 2, what does John wonder about Frank Bellarosa?
(a) How he'll feel about not being accepted.
(b) How long he will live in the neighborhood.
(c) How many times he has been to jail.
(d) How old he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Susan's horse's name?
2. Why does John want Susan to pay a social call on Bellarosa?
3. In Chapter 6, what is so exciting about the stock certificates an old woman brings to John?
4. How does John treat his family during Easter in Chapter 10?
5. Which club do John and Susan dine at in Chapter 5?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)