|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of the week does Bellarosa think he will be arrested on for the murder of Juan?
2. Who says they saw Bellarosa at home the day of Juan's murder?
3. What does Bellarosa tell John he wants him to do in regard to his bail?
(a) To make sure he can post one.
(b) To alert the press when he is released.
(c) To pay half the funds himself.
(d) To not post one.
4. What does Melzer offer John the first time they meet?
(a) A partnership.
(b) A vacation.
(c) A check.
(d) A new car.
5. What does Jack Weinstein explain to John at the Plaza Hotel?
(a) How to stay hidden.
(b) How the mafia works.
(c) How to talk to the media.
(d) How criminal cases usually work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Bellarosa and John wait for the midnight papers to come out?
2. Why do John and Susan attend service at St. Mark's?
3. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa want John to represent him in?
4. Why does John feel happy to be alive in Chapter 10?
5. What does Bellarosa ask John when he takes Jenny back to his hotel room?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)