|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what day of the week does John suppose Susan's stables will be moved?
2. In Chapter 13, why does Bellarosa tell John he will send a builder over?
(a) To build a guest house.
(b) John isn't sure why.
(c) To help with Susan's stables.
(d) To fix the balcony.
3. When Frank tells John that Edward told him they may sell the summerhouse, how does John react?
(a) He goes home and yells at Susan.
(b) He tells Frank it's true.
(c) He is angry that Edward told.
(d) He is confused.
4. Where do Bellarosa and John have coffee with priests?
(a) At a church.
(b) At the Plaza Hotel.
(c) At a small diner.
(d) At a cafe.
5. Why does John Sutter visit the nursery in Chapter 1?
(a) To go to work.
(b) To buy plants.
(c) To look into purchasing the nursery.
(d) To price out plants.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 27, what does Bellarosa say John could handle better?
2. Who is Bellarosa accused of murdering?
3. In Chapter 26, what does Bellarosa predict Ferragamo will try to do to him?
4. Why does John invite Jenny to his hotel room for a drink?
5. How do the other country club members react to John meeting with Bellarosa at the club in Chapter 19?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)