|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What statue does John see at Alhambra in Chapter 3?
(c) A serpant.
2. What day of the week does Bellarosa think he will be arrested on for the murder of Juan?
3. In Chapter 14, what decision does John make about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
(a) To bring a bottle of wine.
(b) To go there with Susan.
(c) To show up late.
(d) To go alone.
4. In Chapter 23, what does Mancuso suggest John do to Bellarosa's property?
(a) Video tape it.
(b) Avoid it.
(c) Buy it.
(d) Bug it.
5. In Chapter 25, what does Melzer tell John about his IRS audit?
(a) That it was an act of revenge.
(b) That it doesn't seem random.
(c) That he has to keep his records for seven years.
(d) That they happen all the time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Susan Sutter's family's house called?
2. What does Bellarosa say the murder charge has done to his assets?
3. What does Susan tell John about Bellarosa in the orchard in Chapter 33?
4. Where does John learn Bellarosa has a snitch?
5. In Chapter 8, what does Susan tell John he needs to feel less disillusioned?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)