|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bellarosa decide to stay at the Plaza Hotel?
(a) To meet with people.
(b) To hide from the feds.
(c) To give it bad press.
(d) For a vacation.
2. What does Ethel say about Augustus Stanhope on the day of George's funeral?
(a) That he had promised her money.
(b) That they were lovers.
(c) That he used to beat her.
(d) That he was always kind.
3. Who says they saw Bellarosa at home the day of Juan's murder?
4. What does Mr. Novac's first visit with John make John lose faith in?
(a) His accountant.
(b) His job security.
(c) The system.
5. Which room does Bellarosa leave John and Susan in alone in Chapter 15?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The study.
(c) The dining room.
(d) The living room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John explain to Anna why he looks familiar to her?
2. In Chapter 25, what does Melzer tell John about his IRS audit?
3. What is Susan's horse's name?
4. In Chapter 23, what does Mancuso suggest John do to Bellarosa's property?
5. After coming home at the end of Chapter 24, what does John threaten to do?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)