|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susan want to do for the Bellarosas as a housewarming gift?
(a) Cook them dinner.
(b) Give them a piece of art.
2. Why does John wear his glasses while visiting the Bellarosas in Chapter 15?
(a) To see better.
(b) To look smarter.
(c) To look different.
(d) To look older.
3. What does William Stanhope offer to leave to the Allards?
(a) The stables.
(b) Ten thousand dollars.
(c) A car.
(d) The gatehouse.
4. What does William Stanhope believe about Bellarosa's business sense?
(a) That it should serve as a lesson to John.
(b) That it will get him in trouble.
(c) That it isn't good.
(d) That it's among the finest.
5. What does Susan admit about her childhood playhouse?
(a) That she forced her parents to build it.
(b) That she hated it.
(c) That she burned it down.
(d) That she hid drugs in the walls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John ask Bellarosa about favors after dealing with the stables?
2. Where does John wake up on Easter Sunday?
3. Whose law firm does John work for?
4. Why does John invite Jenny to his hotel room for a drink?
5. When the Sutters children come home in Chapter 20, where do they go?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)