|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Bellarosa bet John in Chapter 26 about the day of his arrest?
(a) One hundred and fifty dollars.
(b) Twenty five dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
(d) One hundred dollars.
2. What is Susan Sutter's family's house called?
(a) Stanhope Hall.
(b) Hopewell Hall.
(c) Residency Hall.
(d) Blossom Hall.
3. What does Susan say about the security at the Bellarosas in Chapter 18?
(a) There is hardly any at all.
(b) It is high.
(c) She says she never pays attention to that.
(d) It seems about average for the area.
4. What does Bellarosa tell John he wants him to do in regard to his bail?
(a) To pay half the funds himself.
(b) To make sure he can post one.
(c) To alert the press when he is released.
(d) To not post one.
5. After talking about Susan's stables, why does John believe Bellarosa wants a relationship with him?
(a) As a cover.
(b) To show his power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John do to his boat in Chapter 33?
2. Why does Bellarosa decide to stay at the Plaza Hotel?
3. What does Ethel say about Augustus Stanhope on the day of George's funeral?
4. Where is John's office located?
5. In Chapter 27, what does the court marshal tell John?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)