|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does William Stanhope believe about Bellarosa's business sense?
(a) That it's among the finest.
(b) That it isn't good.
(c) That it should serve as a lesson to John.
(d) That it will get him in trouble.
2. In Chapter 32, what does Ferragamo offer Bellarosa a deal for?
(b) A statement to the press.
(c) Reliable information.
(d) He doesn't offer a deal.
3. What does Ethel say about Augustus Stanhope on the day of George's funeral?
(a) That they were lovers.
(b) That he had promised her money.
(c) That he was always kind.
(d) That he used to beat her.
4. Why does John invite Jenny to his hotel room for a drink?
(a) To prove he hasn't told her anything.
(b) To try to cheat on Susan.
(c) To find out what she knows about Bellarosa's case.
(d) To tell her information about Bellarosa.
5. Where does John's sister, Emily, live?
(a) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John do before going to his aunt's for Easter?
2. In Chapter 22, what decade does John describe as being lavish to Bellarosa?
3. In Chapter 23, what story does Mancuso tell John about Bellarosa?
4. What does Susan say Bellarosa wants from John in Chapter 13?
5. Which room does Bellarosa leave John and Susan in alone in Chapter 15?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)