|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the other country club members react to John meeting with Bellarosa at the club in Chapter 19?
(a) They are indifferent.
(b) They are excited.
(c) They are curious.
(d) They are upset.
2. Where does John tell Bellarosa he knows about the IRS set up?
(a) At the Plaza Hotel.
(b) In Brooklyn.
(c) In the court room.
(d) At Bellarosa's house.
3. In Chapter 13, why does Bellarosa tell John he will send a builder over?
(a) To build a guest house.
(b) To help with Susan's stables.
(c) To fix the balcony.
(d) John isn't sure why.
4. How does Bellarosa act while telling John about the Juan case?
5. What does John notice about Bellarosa's Neptune statue in Chapter 10?
(a) That he painted it.
(b) That he removed it.
(c) That he smashed it.
(d) That he fixed it.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Bellarosa say he wants John to represent him in the Juan case?
2. What does Jack Weinstein explain to John at the Plaza Hotel?
3. What upsets John about the loss of his boat?
4. How many of Bellarosa's men go with John after Bellarosa is arrested?
5. Why does John have to talk to Bellarosa about moving Susan's stables?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)