|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 33, what happens to John's boat?
(a) Susan tries to sell it.
(b) The IRS seizes it.
(c) Someone steals it.
(d) Bellarosa offers to buy it.
2. In Chapter 23, what does Mancuso suggest John do to Bellarosa's property?
(a) Video tape it.
(b) Buy it.
(c) Avoid it.
(d) Bug it.
3. Why does Bellarosa give the priests a large check?
(a) To save the church.
(b) To get them on his side.
(c) To finish a business deal.
(d) To show off in front of John.
4. What does William Stanhope offer to leave to the Allards?
(a) The stables.
(b) A car.
(c) The gatehouse.
(d) Ten thousand dollars.
5. What day of the week does Bellarosa think he will be arrested on for the murder of Juan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What upsets John about the loss of his boat?
2. What proceedings does Bellarosa say Ferragamo will probably start on him?
3. What does Bellarosa do at the end of Chapter 32?
4. How much money does Mr. Novac say John owes the IRS?
5. Why do John and Susan attend service at St. Mark's?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)