|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Mr. Novac say John owes the IRS?
(a) Fifty thousand dollars.
(b) Two hundred thousand dollars.
(c) Three hundred thousand dollars.
(d) One hundred thousand dollars.
2. In Chapter 23, what story does Mancuso tell John about Bellarosa?
(a) About the time Bellarosa cheated on his wife.
(b) About the time Bellarosa was in prison.
(c) About the time Bellarosa lied under oath.
(d) About the time Bellarosa beat a man.
3. In Chapter 14, how does John feel about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
4. What does Dominic refuse to do after the stables are moved?
(a) Send a message to Frank Bellarosa.
(b) Help with the horses.
(c) Discuss the bill.
(d) Do any more work.
5. Why can't John go to sleep while staying at the Plaza Hotel?
(a) The room is too loud.
(b) Bellarosa won't stop talking to him.
(c) He has to work.
(d) Bellarosa's brother in law is in his room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does John first meet Jenny Alvarez?
2. How does John learn that he is separated from Susan?
3. How does John explain to Anna why he looks familiar to her?
4. Why do John and Susan attend service at St. Mark's?
5. In Chapter 13, why is John nervous about talking to Bellarosa on the phone about Dominic?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)