|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Bellarosa's men angry when the FBI arrests him?
(a) Because they make the men stand back.
(b) Because they handcuff Bellarosa.
(c) Because there is only one agent.
(d) Because there are helicopters.
2. In Chapter 24, how does John feel about dining with the Stanhopes?
(a) He isn't sure why they are meeting.
(b) He refuses to talk during the meal.
(c) He looks forward to discussing politics with them.
(d) He feels like its an obligation.
3. What does John tell Susan about their separation when he returns home from the Plaza?
(a) That it's the best idea.
(b) That it won't work.
(c) That he insists she move out.
(d) That he'll do it only for her.
4. Where does John wake up on Easter Sunday?
(a) The country club.
(b) His own bed.
(c) The ground.
(d) Bellarosa's house.
5. Who answers the phone at Bellarosa's estate in Chapter 29?
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Mr. Melzer used to work for?
2. What does Bellarosa do at the end of Chapter 32?
3. What does Mr. Novac's first visit with John make John lose faith in?
4. In Chapter 14, who makes arrangements for John and Susan to have drinks at Bellarosa's?
5. In Chapter 30, what dream does John have about his wife?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)