|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what is so exciting about the stock certificates an old woman brings to John?
(a) The amount of money lost in them.
(b) The amount of them.
(c) Their age.
(d) Their signature.
2. After coming home at the end of Chapter 24, what does John threaten to do?
(a) Stop working for Bellarosa.
(b) Sell the house.
(d) Hire new servants.
3. What statue does John see at Alhambra in Chapter 3?
(d) A serpant.
4. What does Dominic refuse to do after the stables are moved?
(a) Discuss the bill.
(b) Do any more work.
(c) Send a message to Frank Bellarosa.
(d) Help with the horses.
5. While staying at the Plaza hotel, what does John realize about his involvement with Bellarosa?
(a) He is in too deep.
(b) He doesn't like Bellarosa anymore.
(c) He was trying to prove something to his wife.
(d) He is confused over his involvement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna serve John and Susan in Chapter 15?
2. In Chapter 3, how does John get to Alhambra?
3. In Chapter 16, what does Bellarosa say will happen if John leaves his house?
4. When Frank tells John that Edward told him they may sell the summerhouse, how does John react?
5. What does John tell Susan about their separation when he returns home from the Plaza?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)