|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bellarosa say the murder charge has done to his assets?
(a) It has forced Bellarosa to sell them.
(b) It has made them lose value.
(c) It hasn't changed much.
(d) It has revealed them to the government.
2. How do Lester and Judy Remson react when they find out Bellarosa is moving next door to John and Susan?
(a) They laugh.
(b) They are angry.
(c) They are not impressed.
(d) They are in shock.
3. What does John do in a life raft in Chapter 33?
(b) Chases his boat.
(c) Calls Susan.
4. Who says they saw Bellarosa at home the day of Juan's murder?
5. How does John describe his night with Jenny in his hotel room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bellarosa tell John the first time he acknowledges John's belief of an affair with Susan?
2. In Chapter 3, how does John get to Alhambra?
3. Why does Bellarosa decide to stay at the Plaza Hotel?
4. In Chapter 32, what does Ferragamo offer Bellarosa a deal for?
5. Why do men and dogs chase John in Chapter 10?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)