|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bellarosa accused of murdering?
(a) A drug dealer.
(b) A drug runner.
(c) A drug grower.
(d) A drug enforcement officer.
2. What statue does John see at Alhambra in Chapter 3?
(d) A serpant.
3. What does Edward offer to do to help with John's tax problems?
(a) Sell the beach house.
(b) Write the IRS.
(c) Defend him in court.
(d) Take money from his trust fund.
4. Which shore of Long Island does John Sutter live on?
(a) The East shore.
(b) The South shore.
(c) The North shore.
(d) The West shore.
5. While visiting the Bellarosas in Chapter 15, what does John ask Frank Bellarosa about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Novac's first visit with John make John lose faith in?
2. In Chapter 18, what reason does John give for being surprised about the friendship developing between Susan and Anna?
3. What does Bellarosa tell John he wants him to do in regard to his bail?
4. In Chapter 13, what day of the week does John suppose Susan's stables will be moved?
5. What does John ask Susan to do after Good Friday mass?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)