|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What upsets Bellarosa about the news clip in Chapter 29?
(a) The angle they filmed Bellarosa at.
(b) The reporters slant.
(c) What John says.
(d) The length.
2. How does Bellarosa say the mafia differs from other criminals?
(a) They aren't different.
(b) They are smart with their money.
(c) They follow rules.
(d) They respect their elders.
3. Why do Bellarosa and John wait for the midnight papers to come out?
(a) To help them stay awake all night.
(b) To get the weather report.
(c) To look for hidden messages.
(d) To read the different stories about Bellarosa's arrest.
4. In Chapter 32, what does Bellarosa tell John about revenge?
(a) That it's a bad idea.
(b) That it's only for professionals.
(c) That it's best served cold.
(d) That it's the foundation of society.
5. Why does Bellarosa tell John that Ferragamo is coming after him in the Juan case?
(a) As a type of revenge.
(b) Because he gets a bonus.
(c) He's running for re-election.
(d) They have a long standing fued.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John want Susan to pay a social call on Bellarosa?
2. Where do Bellarosa and John go after John gets bail for Bellarosa?
3. What does Bellarosa's arrival on the Gold Coast signify for John, Susan, and their friends?
4. Who shows Susan the conservatory of the Bellarosa's house?
5. What statue does John see at Alhambra in Chapter 3?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)