|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dominic refuse to do after the stables are moved?
(a) Do any more work.
(b) Discuss the bill.
(c) Help with the horses.
(d) Send a message to Frank Bellarosa.
2. What does William Stanhope believe about Bellarosa's business sense?
(a) That it's among the finest.
(b) That it should serve as a lesson to John.
(c) That it will get him in trouble.
(d) That it isn't good.
3. What does Bellarosa tell John the first time he acknowledges John's belief of an affair with Susan?
(a) That Susan is too classy for that.
(b) That Susan has to be the one to tell him the truth.
(c) That John is right, but it will continue.
(d) That John should get those ideas out of his head.
4. While visiting the Bellarosas in Chapter 15, what does John ask Frank Bellarosa about?
5. Why does Bellarosa tell John that Ferragamo is coming after him in the Juan case?
(a) As a type of revenge.
(b) He's running for re-election.
(c) Because he gets a bonus.
(d) They have a long standing fued.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John ask Susan to do after Good Friday mass?
2. In Chapter 27, what does the court marshal tell John?
3. What does Bellarosa say he will keep full of bail funds until his arrest?
4. What do the Bellarosa's use the ballroom for in their estate?
5. In Chapter 13, what day of the week does John suppose Susan's stables will be moved?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)