|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which room does Bellarosa leave John and Susan in alone in Chapter 15?
(a) The dining room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The living room.
(d) The study.
2. In Chapter 23, what story does Mancuso tell John about Bellarosa?
(a) About the time Bellarosa beat a man.
(b) About the time Bellarosa was in prison.
(c) About the time Bellarosa lied under oath.
(d) About the time Bellarosa cheated on his wife.
3. What does Ferragamo interrupt John doing in Chapter 27?
(a) Talking to his wife on the phone.
(b) Making his case to the judge.
(c) Filling out paperwork.
(d) Meeting with Bellarosa.
4. In Chapter 16, what does Bellarosa say will happen if John leaves his house?
(a) He'll come after John.
(b) He'll tell the media.
(c) He'll make John's job harder.
(d) He'll leave John alone.
5. Why are Bellarosa's men angry when the FBI arrests him?
(a) Because they make the men stand back.
(b) Because there is only one agent.
(c) Because there are helicopters.
(d) Because they handcuff Bellarosa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bellarosa do while staying at the Plaza Hotel?
2. How does John describe having a business relationship with Bellarosa?
3. In Chapter 27, what does Bellarosa say John could handle better?
4. What does Mr. Novac's first visit with John make John lose faith in?
5. What does John do in a life raft in Chapter 33?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)