|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bellarosa say is setting him up in Juan's murder?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The US Attorney General.
(c) The President.
(d) The CIA.
2. How does John treat his family during Easter in Chapter 10?
(a) He lends some of them money.
(b) He avoids most of them.
(c) He catches up with them.
(d) He tells them all about his life.
3. What does Carolyn ask John about his personal life in Chapter 20?
(a) Why he didn't pay his taxes.
(b) How he gets along with Susan.
(c) How much money he makes.
(d) Why he is friends with Bellarosa.
4. What does Bellarosa do at the end of Chapter 32?
(a) He writes a press release statement.
(b) He invited John to go to Europe.
(c) He invites John and Susan to dinner.
(d) He refuses to make any deals in court.
5. What does John do when Melzer calls him with an IRS settlement offer?
(a) He hangs up on Melzer.
(b) He agrees to the terms.
(c) He counter-offers.
(d) He says he wants to take it to court.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Sutters children come home in Chapter 20, where do they go?
2. In Chapter 33, what happens to John's boat?
3. Where is John's office located?
4. In Chapter 27, how does John react when Ferragamo calls Bellarosa?
5. How does John describe his night with Jenny in his hotel room?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)