|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What proceedings does Bellarosa say Ferragamo will probably start on him?
2. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
3. What does Ethel say about Augustus Stanhope on the day of George's funeral?
(a) That he was always kind.
(b) That he had promised her money.
(c) That he used to beat her.
(d) That they were lovers.
4. Where does Mr. Novac first visit John?
(a) At Mr. Novac's office.
(b) At home.
(c) At the country club.
(d) At John's office.
5. Who answers the phone at Bellarosa's estate in Chapter 29?
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. After coming home at the end of Chapter 24, what does John threaten to do?
2. How much money does Mr. Novac say John owes the IRS?
3. What day of the week does Bellarosa think he will be arrested on for the murder of Juan?
4. Where does John learn Bellarosa has a snitch?
5. What does Susan tell John over the phone in Chapter 30?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)