|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, who makes arrangements for John and Susan to have drinks at Bellarosa's?
2. What does Susan fear Frank Bellarosa won't understand?
(a) The English language.
(b) The rights of horseriders.
(c) The proper way to behave.
(d) The value of his art.
3. Which club do John and Susan dine at in Chapter 5?
(a) The Crescent Club.
(b) The Creek Club.
(c) The Deer Club.
(d) The Diamond Club.
4. What does John notice about Bellarosa's Neptune statue in Chapter 10?
(a) That he smashed it.
(b) That he removed it.
(c) That he painted it.
(d) That he fixed it.
5. Why does John have to talk to Bellarosa about moving Susan's stables?
(a) Because they will be near his property.
(b) Because they are on Bellarosa's land.
(c) Because the work will be loud.
(d) Because he will need help moving them.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, why is John nervous about talking to Bellarosa on the phone about Dominic?
2. In Chapter 14, what decision does John make about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
3. Why do John and Susan attend service at St. Mark's?
4. Where does John's sister, Emily, live?
5. What is Susan's horse's name?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)