|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, what decision does John make about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
(a) To bring a bottle of wine.
(b) To go there with Susan.
(c) To go alone.
(d) To show up late.
2. In Chapter 6, what is so exciting about the stock certificates an old woman brings to John?
(a) Their signature.
(b) The amount of money lost in them.
(c) The amount of them.
(d) Their age.
3. How does John feel when Frank Bellarosa tells him he is moving next door?
4. What is Susan's horse's name?
5. What does John tell George to do if Bellarosa stops by for a second time?
(a) To let him in.
(b) To not even open the door.
(c) To tell him to never come back.
(d) To take a picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, how does John feel about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
2. After talking about Susan's stables, why does John believe Bellarosa wants a relationship with him?
3. Where is John's office located?
4. What does John think about Susan's parent's estate?
5. In Chapter 13, what day of the week does John suppose Susan's stables will be moved?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)