|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, who makes arrangements for John and Susan to have drinks at Bellarosa's?
2. What does John notice about Bellarosa's Neptune statue in Chapter 10?
(a) That he smashed it.
(b) That he fixed it.
(c) That he removed it.
(d) That he painted it.
3. In Chapter 13, why does Bellarosa tell John he will send a builder over?
(a) John isn't sure why.
(b) To fix the balcony.
(c) To build a guest house.
(d) To help with Susan's stables.
4. How do the stock certificates help John make up with Lester in Chapter 6?
(a) Because of the business deal they make.
(b) Because John promises to give Lester the stocks.
(c) Because of the funny story John tells about the stocks.
(d) Because Lester is excited about the stocks.
5. In Chapter 2, what does John wonder about Frank Bellarosa?
(a) How long he will live in the neighborhood.
(b) How many times he has been to jail.
(c) How he'll feel about not being accepted.
(d) How old he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bellarosa's arrival on the Gold Coast signify for John, Susan, and their friends?
2. What is Susan's horse's name?
3. What does Bellarosa give John while he is playing tennis?
4. Which club do John and Susan dine at in Chapter 5?
5. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa ask John about legally?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)