|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What statue does John see at Alhambra in Chapter 3?
(d) A serpant.
2. Whose law firm does John work for?
(a) His cousin's.
(b) His grandfather's.
(c) His uncle's.
(d) His father's.
3. In Chapter 14, what does John ask Dominic about Stanhope Hall?
(a) If Bellarosa sent him to look at it.
(b) If they can strip it of original fixtures.
(c) If they can put an addition on it.
(d) If it can be saved.
4. How does John describe having a personal relationship with Bellarosa?
5. What does John ask Bellarosa about favors after dealing with the stables?
(a) If there is anything else he can do.
(b) If anyone knows about their deal.
(c) If Bellarosa will owe him another.
(d) If they are even.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John feel happy to be alive in Chapter 10?
2. In Chapter 8, what does Susan tell John he needs to feel less disillusioned?
3. In Chapter 14, who makes arrangements for John and Susan to have drinks at Bellarosa's?
4. Why does John want Susan to pay a social call on Bellarosa?
5. In Chapter 6, what is so exciting about the stock certificates an old woman brings to John?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)