|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John tell George to do if Bellarosa stops by for a second time?
(a) To take a picture.
(b) To tell him to never come back.
(c) To let him in.
(d) To not even open the door.
2. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
3. How does John describe having a business relationship with Bellarosa?
4. How do the stock certificates help John make up with Lester in Chapter 6?
(a) Because of the funny story John tells about the stocks.
(b) Because of the business deal they make.
(c) Because John promises to give Lester the stocks.
(d) Because Lester is excited about the stocks.
5. How does John describe having a personal relationship with Bellarosa?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John have to talk to Bellarosa about moving Susan's stables?
2. In Chapter 13, why is John nervous about talking to Bellarosa on the phone about Dominic?
3. What does John do before going to his aunt's for Easter?
4. In Chapter 6, what is so exciting about the stock certificates an old woman brings to John?
5. In Chapter 2, what does John wonder about Frank Bellarosa?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)