|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, why does Bellarosa tell John he will send a builder over?
(a) To fix the balcony.
(b) John isn't sure why.
(c) To build a guest house.
(d) To help with Susan's stables.
2. In Chapter 13, why is John nervous about talking to Bellarosa on the phone about Dominic?
(a) He doesn't want to be friends with Bellarosa.
(b) In case the FBI is listening.
(c) He doesn't want to offend Bellarosa.
(d) He doesn't want Susan to hear him.
3. Which shore of Long Island does John Sutter live on?
(a) The North shore.
(b) The West shore.
(c) The East shore.
(d) The South shore.
4. Whose law firm does John work for?
(a) His cousin's.
(b) His uncle's.
(c) His father's.
(d) His grandfather's.
5. In Chapter 14, how does John feel about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does John's sister, Emily, live?
2. What does John tell Lester Remson about living next door to Bellarosa?
3. What does Lester Remson do for a living?
4. Why do John and Susan attend service at St. Mark's?
5. Why does John have to talk to Bellarosa about moving Susan's stables?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)