|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does John treat his family during Easter in Chapter 10?
(a) He catches up with them.
(b) He tells them all about his life.
(c) He avoids most of them.
(d) He lends some of them money.
2. Whose law firm does John work for?
(a) His cousin's.
(b) His uncle's.
(c) His grandfather's.
(d) His father's.
3. In Chapter 8, what does Susan tell John he needs to feel less disillusioned?
(a) A better job.
(b) A vacation.
(c) A challenge.
(d) Less money.
4. What does Bellarosa's arrival on the Gold Coast signify for John, Susan, and their friends?
5. In Chapter 13, why does Bellarosa tell John he will send a builder over?
(a) John isn't sure why.
(b) To help with Susan's stables.
(c) To build a guest house.
(d) To fix the balcony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lester Remson do for a living?
2. Why do John and Susan attend service at St. Mark's?
3. Why does John want Susan to pay a social call on Bellarosa?
4. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
5. In Chapter 14, who makes arrangements for John and Susan to have drinks at Bellarosa's?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)