|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John tell George to do if Bellarosa stops by for a second time?
(a) To let him in.
(b) To tell him to never come back.
(c) To not even open the door.
(d) To take a picture.
2. Where is John's office located?
(b) In his house.
(c) New Jersey.
(d) Staten Island.
3. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
4. In Chapter 13, why does Bellarosa tell John he will send a builder over?
(a) To help with Susan's stables.
(b) To fix the balcony.
(c) John isn't sure why.
(d) To build a guest house.
5. In Chapter 3, how does John get to Alhambra?
(a) A train.
(b) In a car.
(c) On foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, how does John feel about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
2. In Chapter 13, why is John nervous about talking to Bellarosa on the phone about Dominic?
3. Why does John Sutter visit the nursery in Chapter 1?
4. In Chapter 14, what decision does John make about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
5. What does John tell Lester Remson about living next door to Bellarosa?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)