|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susan admit about her childhood playhouse?
(a) That she forced her parents to build it.
(b) That she hid drugs in the walls.
(c) That she burned it down.
(d) That she hated it.
2. What does John do before going to his aunt's for Easter?
(a) Buys Susan a present.
(b) Goes to the bar.
(c) Takes a nap
(d) Meets with Bellarosa.
3. How does John treat his family during Easter in Chapter 10?
(a) He tells them all about his life.
(b) He avoids most of them.
(c) He catches up with them.
(d) He lends some of them money.
4. What is Susan Sutter's family's house called?
(a) Hopewell Hall.
(b) Stanhope Hall.
(c) Blossom Hall.
(d) Residency Hall.
5. Why does John want Susan to pay a social call on Bellarosa?
(a) Because it's the proper thing to do.
(b) Because he wants to scare her.
(c) Because he is too afraid to do it.
(d) Because he wants her to realize Bellarosa is a normal person.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does John wonder about Frank Bellarosa?
2. Why does John have to talk to Bellarosa about moving Susan's stables?
3. What does Lester Remson do for a living?
4. What does John do when Bellarosa asks him to represent him in Chapter 11?
5. Why do John and Susan attend service at St. Mark's?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)