|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, why does Bellarosa tell John he will send a builder over?
(a) John isn't sure why.
(b) To help with Susan's stables.
(c) To fix the balcony.
(d) To build a guest house.
2. What does John notice about Bellarosa's Neptune statue in Chapter 10?
(a) That he removed it.
(b) That he smashed it.
(c) That he fixed it.
(d) That he painted it.
3. What does Susan fear Frank Bellarosa won't understand?
(a) The value of his art.
(b) The English language.
(c) The rights of horseriders.
(d) The proper way to behave.
4. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
5. In Chapter 14, who makes arrangements for John and Susan to have drinks at Bellarosa's?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many acres of land was Susan given as a wedding gift?
2. Why do John and Susan attend service at St. Mark's?
3. In Chapter 6, what is so exciting about the stock certificates an old woman brings to John?
4. After talking about Susan's stables, why does John believe Bellarosa wants a relationship with him?
5. What statue does John see at Alhambra in Chapter 3?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)