|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John tell George to do if Bellarosa stops by for a second time?
(a) To not even open the door.
(b) To let him in.
(c) To tell him to never come back.
(d) To take a picture.
2. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa want John to represent him in?
(a) A real estate deal.
(b) A fundraiser.
(c) A business deal.
(d) A non-profit deal.
3. In Chapter 14, what does John ask Dominic about Stanhope Hall?
(a) If it can be saved.
(b) If they can put an addition on it.
(c) If Bellarosa sent him to look at it.
(d) If they can strip it of original fixtures.
4. Why does John Sutter visit the nursery in Chapter 1?
(a) To price out plants.
(b) To buy plants.
(c) To go to work.
(d) To look into purchasing the nursery.
5. How does John feel when Frank Bellarosa tells him he is moving next door?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Susan's horse's name?
2. Why do John and Susan attend service at St. Mark's?
3. What does John notice about Bellarosa's Neptune statue in Chapter 10?
4. What does John ask Susan to do after Good Friday mass?
5. In Chapter 14, what decision does John make about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)