|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do men and dogs chase John in Chapter 10?
(a) For being on the Bellarosa property.
(b) For coming in the wrong door at his family's house.
(c) For being a suspect.
(d) For being considered a missing person.
2. What does John tell Lester Remson about living next door to Bellarosa?
(a) It's better than living next door to children.
(b) John doesn't say anything about living next to Bellarosa.
(c) It's worse than living next door to satan.
(d) It's better than living next door to a farm.
3. How do Lester and Judy Remson react when they find out Bellarosa is moving next door to John and Susan?
(a) They are angry.
(b) They are not impressed.
(c) They laugh.
(d) They are in shock.
4. What does John tell George to do if Bellarosa stops by for a second time?
(a) To not even open the door.
(b) To let him in.
(c) To tell him to never come back.
(d) To take a picture.
5. What does Susan fear Frank Bellarosa won't understand?
(a) The value of his art.
(b) The proper way to behave.
(c) The rights of horseriders.
(d) The English language.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lester want to do with the old woman's stocks in Chapter 8?
2. In Chapter 14, how does John feel about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
3. Which shore of Long Island does John Sutter live on?
4. How many cars do John, Susan, and their servants take to St. Mark's in Chapter 4?
5. What does John think about Susan's parent's estate?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)