|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do men and dogs chase John in Chapter 10?
(a) For being a suspect.
(b) For coming in the wrong door at his family's house.
(c) For being considered a missing person.
(d) For being on the Bellarosa property.
2. In Chapter 14, what decision does John make about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
(a) To bring a bottle of wine.
(b) To show up late.
(c) To go alone.
(d) To go there with Susan.
3. What does John do before going to his aunt's for Easter?
(a) Buys Susan a present.
(b) Goes to the bar.
(c) Takes a nap
(d) Meets with Bellarosa.
4. After talking about Susan's stables, why does John believe Bellarosa wants a relationship with him?
(a) To show his power.
(d) As a cover.
5. What does John ask Bellarosa about favors after dealing with the stables?
(a) If there is anything else he can do.
(b) If they are even.
(c) If anyone knows about their deal.
(d) If Bellarosa will owe him another.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John want Susan to pay a social call on Bellarosa?
2. What does John ask Susan to do after Good Friday mass?
3. What is Susan's horse's name?
4. In Chapter 13, what day of the week does John suppose Susan's stables will be moved?
5. Why is Susan pleased Bellarosa moves in next door?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)