|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susan say Bellarosa wants from John in Chapter 13?
(a) His house.
(b) His soul.
(c) His money.
(d) His wife.
2. In Chapter 7, how does John react when the Allards both fall ill?
(a) He docks their pay.
(b) He takes care of them.
(c) He sends them both to the doctor.
(d) He tells Susan to take care of them.
3. What does Lester want to do with the old woman's stocks in Chapter 8?
(a) Re-invest them.
(b) Put them in a museum.
(c) Turn them into bonds.
(d) Transfer them to cash.
4. How does John describe having a personal relationship with Bellarosa?
5. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa want John to represent him in?
(a) A business deal.
(b) A fundraiser.
(c) A real estate deal.
(d) A non-profit deal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John ask Bellarosa about favors after dealing with the stables?
2. Where does John wake up on Easter Sunday?
3. What does John ask Susan to do after Good Friday mass?
4. What does Susan fear Frank Bellarosa won't understand?
5. What is Susan Sutter's family's house called?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)