|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While staying at the Plaza Hotel, what does John discover in his suitcase?
(a) A plane ticket.
(b) A note from Susan.
(c) A picture of his children.
(d) Nothing, someone emptied it.
2. What does Mancuso do to Bellarosa before arresting him?
(a) Reads him his rights in Italian.
(b) Handcuffs him.
(c) Lets him spend time with his wife.
(d) Laughs in his face.
3. When does Bellarosa say he wants John to represent him in the Juan case?
(a) After the grand jury indicts him.
(c) If the case goes to a jury trial.
(d) For his appeal trial.
4. What does Bellarosa do while staying at the Plaza Hotel?
(a) Holds meetings.
(c) Looks at the city from his balcony.
(d) Makes phone calls.
5. What does John tell Lester Remson about living next door to Bellarosa?
(a) It's worse than living next door to satan.
(b) It's better than living next door to a farm.
(c) John doesn't say anything about living next to Bellarosa.
(d) It's better than living next door to children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does John wake up on Easter Sunday?
2. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa want John to represent him in?
3. Who does Bellarosa say is setting him up in Juan's murder?
4. At the end of Chapter 24, what does John do?
5. After talking about Susan's stables, why does John believe Bellarosa wants a relationship with him?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)