|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While visiting the Bellarosas in Chapter 15, what does John ask Frank Bellarosa about?
2. Why is Susan pleased Bellarosa moves in next door?
(a) Because he will provide safety.
(b) Because the estate won't be divided.
(c) Because it is entertaining.
(d) Susan dislikes Bellarosa moving in next door.
3. How does John treat his family during Easter in Chapter 10?
(a) He catches up with them.
(b) He tells them all about his life.
(c) He lends some of them money.
(d) He avoids most of them.
4. In Chapter 13, what day of the week does John suppose Susan's stables will be moved?
5. In Chapter 23, what does Mancuso tell John about the mafia?
(a) That they aren't as powerful as they were.
(b) That they have been romanticized.
(c) That they follow rules.
(d) That Bellarosa is too influential.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bellarosa give John while he is playing tennis?
2. What does John think about Susan's parent's estate?
3. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa ask John about legally?
4. What does Anna serve John and Susan in Chapter 15?
5. Where does Bellarosa take John while Anna shows Susan around in Chapter 15?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)