|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John think about Susan's parent's estate?
(a) That it is ugly.
(b) That it will one day be his.
(c) That it is like a temple.
(d) That it is wasted land.
2. How does John describe having a business relationship with Bellarosa?
3. Where does John wake up on Easter Sunday?
(a) The ground.
(b) His own bed.
(c) Bellarosa's house.
(d) The country club.
4. In Chapter 14, what decision does John make about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
(a) To bring a bottle of wine.
(b) To go alone.
(c) To show up late.
(d) To go there with Susan.
5. Who is Bellarosa accused of murdering?
(a) A drug dealer.
(b) A drug grower.
(c) A drug enforcement officer.
(d) A drug runner.
Short Answer Questions
1. While visiting the Bellarosas in Chapter 15, what does John ask Frank Bellarosa about?
2. After talking about Susan's stables, why does John believe Bellarosa wants a relationship with him?
3. What does Dominic refuse to do after the stables are moved?
4. In Chapter 23, what does Mancuso suggest John do to Bellarosa's property?
5. What does John do before going to his aunt's for Easter?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)