|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Bellarosa tell John to be at his house every week until his arrest?
(a) 6 am.
(b) 8 am.
(c) 5 am.
(d) 7 am.
2. What does John do when Bellarosa asks him to represent him in Chapter 11?
(a) He agrees.
(b) He tells Bellarosa to leave immediately.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He recommends him to a different lawyer.
3. Why do the Stanhopes discuss the sale of their property to Bellarosa with John?
(a) Because they wanted to upset John.
(b) Because they know John works for Bellarosa.
(c) Because they had the change their wills.
(d) Because Susan arranged it.
4. In Chapter 18, what reason does John give for being surprised about the friendship developing between Susan and Anna?
(a) Anna spreads rumors.
(b) Susan is afraid of the Bellarosas.
(c) They are different.
(d) Susan is overly pushy.
5. How do the other country club members react to John meeting with Bellarosa at the club in Chapter 19?
(a) They are curious.
(b) They are upset.
(c) They are indifferent.
(d) They are excited.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa want John to represent him in?
2. Who does Bellarosa say is setting him up in Juan's murder?
3. What is Fox Point?
4. How does John treat his family during Easter in Chapter 10?
5. In Chapter 14, how does John feel about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)