|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 22, what decade does John describe as being lavish to Bellarosa?
(a) The 20s.
(b) The 30s.
(c) The 40s.
(d) The 50s.
2. At the end of Chapter 24, what does John do?
(a) Go for a walk.
(b) Destroy some of his furniture.
(c) Go to bed.
(d) Leave the house.
3. What does John think about Susan's parent's estate?
(a) That it is like a temple.
(b) That it is wasted land.
(c) That it will one day be his.
(d) That it is ugly.
4. How much money does Mr. Novac say John owes the IRS?
(a) Two hundred thousand dollars.
(b) One hundred thousand dollars.
(c) Three hundred thousand dollars.
(d) Fifty thousand dollars.
5. What does Carolyn ask John about his personal life in Chapter 20?
(a) How much money he makes.
(b) How he gets along with Susan.
(c) Why he didn't pay his taxes.
(d) Why he is friends with Bellarosa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bellarosa tell John that Ferragamo is coming after him in the Juan case?
2. What does John notice about Bellarosa's Neptune statue in Chapter 10?
3. Who did Mr. Melzer used to work for?
4. In Chapter 16, what does Bellarosa say will happen if John leaves his house?
5. What time does Bellarosa tell John to be at his house every week until his arrest?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)