|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carolyn ask John about his personal life in Chapter 20?
(a) Why he didn't pay his taxes.
(b) Why he is friends with Bellarosa.
(c) How much money he makes.
(d) How he gets along with Susan.
2. Why does Bellarosa propose Susan and Anna become friends?
(a) Because Susan asked him.
(b) So Anna can seem prestigious.
(c) Because Susan is a good influence.
(d) So Anna won't be lonely.
3. Why do the Stanhopes discuss the sale of their property to Bellarosa with John?
(a) Because they wanted to upset John.
(b) Because they had the change their wills.
(c) Because Susan arranged it.
(d) Because they know John works for Bellarosa.
4. In Chapter 23, what does Mancuso suggest John do to Bellarosa's property?
(a) Bug it.
(b) Avoid it.
(c) Video tape it.
(d) Buy it.
5. What does John think about Susan's parent's estate?
(a) That it is like a temple.
(b) That it is wasted land.
(c) That it is ugly.
(d) That it will one day be his.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John have to talk to Bellarosa about moving Susan's stables?
2. How does John describe having a personal relationship with Bellarosa?
3. What does John tell his children he might have to see?
4. In Chapter 6, what is so exciting about the stock certificates an old woman brings to John?
5. In Chapter 18, what reason does John give for being surprised about the friendship developing between Susan and Anna?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)