|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does John's sister, Emily, live?
(d) New Mexico.
2. In Chapter 24, how does John feel about dining with the Stanhopes?
(a) He isn't sure why they are meeting.
(b) He looks forward to discussing politics with them.
(c) He refuses to talk during the meal.
(d) He feels like its an obligation.
3. How does John explain to Anna why he looks familiar to her?
(a) He jokes that they are related.
(b) He admits to trespassing on Easter.
(c) He ignores it entirely.
(d) He says he looks common.
4. What does John tell his children he might have to see?
(a) Their cars.
(b) Their summer home.
(c) Their plane.
(d) Their trust funds.
5. What does Susan want to do for the Bellarosas as a housewarming gift?
(b) Give them a piece of art.
(d) Cook them dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, why is John nervous about talking to Bellarosa on the phone about Dominic?
2. In Chapter 18, what reason does John give for being surprised about the friendship developing between Susan and Anna?
3. How does John describe having a personal relationship with Bellarosa?
4. How does Bellarosa say the mafia differs from other criminals?
5. Why do men and dogs chase John in Chapter 10?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)