|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bellarosa tell John that Ferragamo is coming after him in the Juan case?
(a) He's running for re-election.
(b) As a type of revenge.
(c) Because he gets a bonus.
(d) They have a long standing fued.
2. Where does John wake up on Easter Sunday?
(a) His own bed.
(b) The country club.
(c) The ground.
(d) Bellarosa's house.
3. Who did Mr. Melzer used to work for?
(a) The Mayor.
(b) The IRS.
(c) The President.
(d) The CIA.
4. What does John think about Susan's parent's estate?
(a) That it is wasted land.
(b) That it will one day be his.
(c) That it is ugly.
(d) That it is like a temple.
5. What does Susan admit about her childhood playhouse?
(a) That she burned it down.
(b) That she forced her parents to build it.
(c) That she hated it.
(d) That she hid drugs in the walls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bellarosa give John while he is playing tennis?
2. In Chapter 13, why does Bellarosa tell John he will send a builder over?
3. Why does John feel happy to be alive in Chapter 10?
4. In Chapter 7, how does John react when the Allards both fall ill?
5. What does Edward fish for in Chapter 21?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)