|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Sutters children come home in Chapter 20, where do they go?
(b) Shopping in Manhattan.
(d) Mountain climbing.
2. In Chapter 14, what decision does John make about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
(a) To show up late.
(b) To go alone.
(c) To go there with Susan.
(d) To bring a bottle of wine.
3. What day of the week does Bellarosa think he will be arrested on for the murder of Juan?
4. In Chapter 23, what does Mancuso tell John about the mafia?
(a) That they follow rules.
(b) That they aren't as powerful as they were.
(c) That they have been romanticized.
(d) That Bellarosa is too influential.
5. How does John describe having a business relationship with Bellarosa?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John explain to Anna why he looks familiar to her?
2. Why does Bellarosa tell John that Ferragamo is coming after him in the Juan case?
3. How does John treat his family during Easter in Chapter 10?
4. What does Susan say Bellarosa wants from John in Chapter 13?
5. How does Bellarosa act while telling John about the Juan case?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)