|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what is so exciting about the stock certificates an old woman brings to John?
(a) Their signature.
(b) The amount of them.
(c) The amount of money lost in them.
(d) Their age.
2. What does Bellarosa tell John he wants him to do in regard to his bail?
(a) To not post one.
(b) To make sure he can post one.
(c) To alert the press when he is released.
(d) To pay half the funds himself.
3. What does John tell Bellarosa about getting a club membership?
(a) That they will never let him in.
(b) That they would love him to join.
(c) That it's better to buy golf games as he needs them.
(d) That it is too expensive.
4. How does John describe having a business relationship with Bellarosa?
5. How does Bellarosa act while telling John about the Juan case?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Mr. Novac say John owes the IRS?
2. In Chapter 22, what decade does John describe as being lavish to Bellarosa?
3. In Chapter 24, how does John treat William Stanhope at dinner?
4. What does Susan admit about her childhood playhouse?
5. In Chapter 13, what day of the week does John suppose Susan's stables will be moved?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)