|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what does Bellarosa say will happen if John leaves his house?
(a) He'll leave John alone.
(b) He'll make John's job harder.
(c) He'll tell the media.
(d) He'll come after John.
2. What does John tell George to do if Bellarosa stops by for a second time?
(a) To not even open the door.
(b) To take a picture.
(c) To tell him to never come back.
(d) To let him in.
3. What does Ethel say about Augustus Stanhope on the day of George's funeral?
(a) That they were lovers.
(b) That he used to beat her.
(c) That he had promised her money.
(d) That he was always kind.
4. Who shows Susan the conservatory of the Bellarosa's house?
(d) She goes there herself.
5. What time does Bellarosa tell John to be at his house every week until his arrest?
(a) 7 am.
(b) 5 am.
(c) 6 am.
(d) 8 am.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Mr. Novac say John owes the IRS?
2. What does Susan want to do for the Bellarosas as a housewarming gift?
3. What is Fox Point?
4. Where does John's sister, Emily, live?
5. After coming home at the end of Chapter 24, what does John threaten to do?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)