|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 24, what does John do?
(a) Go to bed.
(b) Destroy some of his furniture.
(c) Go for a walk.
(d) Leave the house.
2. Why does Bellarosa tell John that Ferragamo is coming after him in the Juan case?
(a) They have a long standing fued.
(b) Because he gets a bonus.
(c) As a type of revenge.
(d) He's running for re-election.
3. Who is Bellarosa accused of murdering?
(a) A drug dealer.
(b) A drug grower.
(c) A drug runner.
(d) A drug enforcement officer.
4. What does William Stanhope offer to leave to the Allards?
(a) The stables.
(b) The gatehouse.
(c) Ten thousand dollars.
(d) A car.
5. What time does Bellarosa tell John to be at his house every week until his arrest?
(a) 7 am.
(b) 6 am.
(c) 5 am.
(d) 8 am.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do men and dogs chase John in Chapter 10?
2. In Chapter 22, what decade does John describe as being lavish to Bellarosa?
3. What does William Stanhope believe about Bellarosa's business sense?
4. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa ask John about legally?
5. In Chapter 13, why does Bellarosa tell John he will send a builder over?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)