|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa ask John about legally?
(b) Stock buying.
(c) Money laundering.
2. What is Fox Point?
(a) A country club.
(b) A new apartment complex.
(c) A new subdivision.
(d) A ruined estate.
3. In Chapter 7, how does John react when the Allards both fall ill?
(a) He takes care of them.
(b) He docks their pay.
(c) He sends them both to the doctor.
(d) He tells Susan to take care of them.
4. What does Anna serve John and Susan in Chapter 15?
(b) A pasta platter.
5. In Chapter 24, how does John treat William Stanhope at dinner?
(a) He asks him for advice.
(b) He throws food at him.
(c) He calls him names.
(d) He offers him money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which room does Bellarosa leave John and Susan in alone in Chapter 15?
2. What does Bellarosa say Melzer can do for John with his IRS problems?
3. Who did Mr. Melzer used to work for?
4. What does Ethel say about Augustus Stanhope on the day of George's funeral?
5. How do the other country club members react to John meeting with Bellarosa at the club in Chapter 19?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)