|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John do before going to his aunt's for Easter?
(a) Takes a nap
(b) Meets with Bellarosa.
(c) Buys Susan a present.
(d) Goes to the bar.
2. How does John describe having a personal relationship with Bellarosa?
3. In Chapter 13, what day of the week does John suppose Susan's stables will be moved?
4. Why does John wear his glasses while visiting the Bellarosas in Chapter 15?
(a) To look smarter.
(b) To look different.
(c) To see better.
(d) To look older.
5. After coming home at the end of Chapter 24, what does John threaten to do?
(b) Hire new servants.
(c) Stop working for Bellarosa.
(d) Sell the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lester want to do with the old woman's stocks in Chapter 8?
2. What does Anna serve John and Susan in Chapter 15?
3. In Chapter 13, why is John nervous about talking to Bellarosa on the phone about Dominic?
4. In Chapter 22, what decade does John describe as being lavish to Bellarosa?
5. How does John explain to Anna why he looks familiar to her?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)