|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 23, what does Mancuso suggest John do to Bellarosa's property?
(a) Bug it.
(b) Avoid it.
(c) Buy it.
(d) Video tape it.
2. What does John tell George to do if Bellarosa stops by for a second time?
(a) To not even open the door.
(b) To let him in.
(c) To take a picture.
(d) To tell him to never come back.
3. How does Bellarosa say the mafia differs from other criminals?
(a) They follow rules.
(b) They aren't different.
(c) They respect their elders.
(d) They are smart with their money.
4. Who shows Susan the conservatory of the Bellarosa's house?
(b) She goes there herself.
5. In Chapter 24, how does John feel about dining with the Stanhopes?
(a) He isn't sure why they are meeting.
(b) He looks forward to discussing politics with them.
(c) He feels like its an obligation.
(d) He refuses to talk during the meal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bellarosa give John while he is playing tennis?
2. In Chapter 24, how does John treat William Stanhope at dinner?
3. After talking about Susan's stables, why does John believe Bellarosa wants a relationship with him?
4. What does John tell Bellarosa about getting a club membership?
5. What does Susan want to do for the Bellarosas as a housewarming gift?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)