|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susan admit about her childhood playhouse?
(a) That she forced her parents to build it.
(b) That she burned it down.
(c) That she hid drugs in the walls.
(d) That she hated it.
2. What does Ethel say about Augustus Stanhope on the day of George's funeral?
(a) That they were lovers.
(b) That he had promised her money.
(c) That he used to beat her.
(d) That he was always kind.
3. What does Melzer offer John the first time they meet?
(a) A partnership.
(b) A vacation.
(c) A check.
(d) A new car.
4. What does Dominic refuse to do after the stables are moved?
(a) Send a message to Frank Bellarosa.
(b) Do any more work.
(c) Discuss the bill.
(d) Help with the horses.
5. What does John tell Bellarosa about getting a club membership?
(a) That they will never let him in.
(b) That it's better to buy golf games as he needs them.
(c) That it is too expensive.
(d) That they would love him to join.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the stock certificates help John make up with Lester in Chapter 6?
2. In Chapter 14, who makes arrangements for John and Susan to have drinks at Bellarosa's?
3. Why do men and dogs chase John in Chapter 10?
4. In Chapter 14, what does John ask Dominic about Stanhope Hall?
5. At the end of Chapter 24, what does John do?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)