|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, how does John feel about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
2. Which room does Bellarosa leave John and Susan in alone in Chapter 15?
(a) The dining room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The study.
(d) The living room.
3. In Chapter 24, how does John feel about dining with the Stanhopes?
(a) He isn't sure why they are meeting.
(b) He feels like its an obligation.
(c) He refuses to talk during the meal.
(d) He looks forward to discussing politics with them.
4. Whose law firm does John work for?
(a) His grandfather's.
(b) His uncle's.
(c) His cousin's.
(d) His father's.
5. In Chapter 13, what day of the week does John suppose Susan's stables will be moved?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Frank tells John that Edward told him they may sell the summerhouse, how does John react?
2. What does John do before going to his aunt's for Easter?
3. How does Bellarosa act while telling John about the Juan case?
4. How much money does Mr. Novac say John owes the IRS?
5. What does Susan say about the security at the Bellarosas in Chapter 18?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)