|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 24, how does John treat William Stanhope at dinner?
(a) He offers him money.
(b) He throws food at him.
(c) He calls him names.
(d) He asks him for advice.
2. How does John describe having a personal relationship with Bellarosa?
3. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa ask John about legally?
(a) Money laundering.
(b) Stock buying.
4. In Chapter 18, what reason does John give for being surprised about the friendship developing between Susan and Anna?
(a) Susan is afraid of the Bellarosas.
(b) They are different.
(c) Susan is overly pushy.
(d) Anna spreads rumors.
5. In Chapter 14, how does John feel about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows Susan the conservatory of the Bellarosa's house?
2. After coming home at the end of Chapter 24, what does John threaten to do?
3. Why does Susan tell John they can't go away for a few months in Chapter 21?
4. What does Carolyn ask John about his personal life in Chapter 20?
5. In Chapter 16, what does Bellarosa say will happen if John leaves his house?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)