|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Mr. Novac say John owes the IRS?
(a) One hundred thousand dollars.
(b) Three hundred thousand dollars.
(c) Two hundred thousand dollars.
(d) Fifty thousand dollars.
2. In Chapter 13, why does Bellarosa tell John he will send a builder over?
(a) To fix the balcony.
(b) John isn't sure why.
(c) To help with Susan's stables.
(d) To build a guest house.
3. How does Bellarosa say the mafia differs from other criminals?
(a) They are smart with their money.
(b) They respect their elders.
(c) They follow rules.
(d) They aren't different.
4. In Chapter 14, how does John feel about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
5. What does John do before going to his aunt's for Easter?
(a) Buys Susan a present.
(b) Meets with Bellarosa.
(c) Takes a nap
(d) Goes to the bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Melzer offer John the first time they meet?
2. In Chapter 23, what story does Mancuso tell John about Bellarosa?
3. What does John tell his children he might have to see?
4. While visiting the Bellarosas in Chapter 15, what does John ask Frank Bellarosa about?
5. What does Ethel say about Augustus Stanhope on the day of George's funeral?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)