|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Stanhopes discuss the sale of their property to Bellarosa with John?
(a) Because they wanted to upset John.
(b) Because they know John works for Bellarosa.
(c) Because Susan arranged it.
(d) Because they had the change their wills.
2. How does John explain to Anna why he looks familiar to her?
(a) He says he looks common.
(b) He ignores it entirely.
(c) He admits to trespassing on Easter.
(d) He jokes that they are related.
3. Why is Susan pleased Bellarosa moves in next door?
(a) Because it is entertaining.
(b) Because he will provide safety.
(c) Susan dislikes Bellarosa moving in next door.
(d) Because the estate won't be divided.
4. In Chapter 23, what does Mancuso tell John about the mafia?
(a) That they follow rules.
(b) That they aren't as powerful as they were.
(c) That they have been romanticized.
(d) That Bellarosa is too influential.
5. In Chapter 22, what decade does John describe as being lavish to Bellarosa?
(a) The 50s.
(b) The 40s.
(c) The 30s.
(d) The 20s.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John describe having a personal relationship with Bellarosa?
2. What does John tell his children he might have to see?
3. In Chapter 8, what does Susan tell John he needs to feel less disillusioned?
4. How do the other country club members react to John meeting with Bellarosa at the club in Chapter 19?
5. In Chapter 14, what does John ask Dominic about Stanhope Hall?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)