|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Bellarosa tell John to be at his house every week until his arrest?
(a) 6 am.
(b) 5 am.
(c) 8 am.
(d) 7 am.
2. What does John tell Bellarosa about getting a club membership?
(a) That it is too expensive.
(b) That they will never let him in.
(c) That it's better to buy golf games as he needs them.
(d) That they would love him to join.
3. In Chapter 24, how does John treat William Stanhope at dinner?
(a) He throws food at him.
(b) He asks him for advice.
(c) He calls him names.
(d) He offers him money.
4. Why does Susan tell John they can't go away for a few months in Chapter 21?
(a) His work.
(b) His promise to Bellarosa.
(c) Their reputation.
(d) Their money problems.
5. What does John ask Susan to do after Good Friday mass?
(a) Find a job.
(b) Change religions.
(c) Move away.
(d) Change churches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do men and dogs chase John in Chapter 10?
2. What does John do when Bellarosa asks him to represent him in Chapter 11?
3. In Chapter 14, how does John feel about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
4. How much money does Mr. Novac say John owes the IRS?
5. In Chapter 13, why does Bellarosa tell John he will send a builder over?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)