|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa ask John about legally?
(a) Money laundering.
(c) Stock buying.
2. Why does John have to talk to Bellarosa about moving Susan's stables?
(a) Because he will need help moving them.
(b) Because they are on Bellarosa's land.
(c) Because they will be near his property.
(d) Because the work will be loud.
3. Why is Susan pleased Bellarosa moves in next door?
(a) Because the estate won't be divided.
(b) Because he will provide safety.
(c) Susan dislikes Bellarosa moving in next door.
(d) Because it is entertaining.
4. Who answers the phone at Bellarosa's estate in Chapter 29?
(c) No one.
5. When Bellarosa meets with people in the restaurant in Chapter 28, what does John assume is happening?
(a) That Bellarosa is preparing to go to jail.
(b) That Bellarosa is ignoring him.
(c) That Bellarosa is showing off.
(d) That Bellarosa is sharing family secrets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dominic refuse to do after the stables are moved?
2. What does John tell Bellarosa about getting a club membership?
3. In Chapter 30, where do Bellarosa and John drive around?
4. What does Susan tell John over the phone in Chapter 30?
5. While staying at the Plaza Hotel, what does John discover in his suitcase?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)