|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Susan pleased Bellarosa moves in next door?
(a) Because it is entertaining.
(b) Because he will provide safety.
(c) Because the estate won't be divided.
(d) Susan dislikes Bellarosa moving in next door.
2. In Chapter 14, how does John feel about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
3. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa want John to represent him in?
(a) A real estate deal.
(b) A business deal.
(c) A fundraiser.
(d) A non-profit deal.
4. How does John describe having a business relationship with Bellarosa?
5. What does Carolyn ask John about his personal life in Chapter 20?
(a) Why he is friends with Bellarosa.
(b) How he gets along with Susan.
(c) How much money he makes.
(d) Why he didn't pay his taxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bellarosa meets with people in the restaurant in Chapter 28, what does John assume is happening?
2. Why does John decide to stop talking to people while he stays at the Plaza Hotel?
3. What upsets Bellarosa about the news clip in Chapter 29?
4. What does Susan say about the security at the Bellarosas in Chapter 18?
5. Why do Bellarosa and John wait for the midnight papers to come out?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)