|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Sutters children come home in Chapter 20, where do they go?
(b) Shopping in Manhattan.
(c) Mountain climbing.
2. In Chapter 13, why is John nervous about talking to Bellarosa on the phone about Dominic?
(a) He doesn't want Susan to hear him.
(b) He doesn't want to be friends with Bellarosa.
(c) In case the FBI is listening.
(d) He doesn't want to offend Bellarosa.
3. What does John do when Bellarosa asks him to represent him in Chapter 11?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He tells Bellarosa to leave immediately.
(c) He recommends him to a different lawyer.
(d) He agrees.
4. In Chapter 14, what does John ask Dominic about Stanhope Hall?
(a) If Bellarosa sent him to look at it.
(b) If they can put an addition on it.
(c) If it can be saved.
(d) If they can strip it of original fixtures.
5. Why can't John go to sleep while staying at the Plaza Hotel?
(a) The room is too loud.
(b) Bellarosa's brother in law is in his room.
(c) Bellarosa won't stop talking to him.
(d) He has to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susan tell John over the phone in Chapter 30?
2. In Chapter 14, who makes arrangements for John and Susan to have drinks at Bellarosa's?
3. In Chapter 14, what decision does John make about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
4. Who answers the phone at Bellarosa's estate in Chapter 29?
5. In Chapter 13, why does Bellarosa tell John he will send a builder over?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)