|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 28, why does Bellarosa suggest John call Ferragamo?
(a) To show respect.
(b) To insult him.
(c) To get information about the case.
(d) To find out the next court date.
2. Who answers the phone at Bellarosa's estate in Chapter 29?
(d) No one.
3. Why can't John go to sleep while staying at the Plaza Hotel?
(a) Bellarosa won't stop talking to him.
(b) The room is too loud.
(c) He has to work.
(d) Bellarosa's brother in law is in his room.
4. Why does Susan tell John they can't go away for a few months in Chapter 21?
(a) Their money problems.
(b) Their reputation.
(c) His promise to Bellarosa.
(d) His work.
5. In Chapter 14, who makes arrangements for John and Susan to have drinks at Bellarosa's?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John have to talk to Bellarosa about moving Susan's stables?
2. What does Dominic refuse to do after the stables are moved?
3. When Bellarosa meets with people in the restaurant in Chapter 28, what does John assume is happening?
4. While staying at the Plaza hotel, what does John realize about his involvement with Bellarosa?
5. In Chapter 13, why does Bellarosa tell John he will send a builder over?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)