|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bellarosa meets with people in the restaurant in Chapter 28, what does John assume is happening?
(a) That Bellarosa is showing off.
(b) That Bellarosa is preparing to go to jail.
(c) That Bellarosa is ignoring him.
(d) That Bellarosa is sharing family secrets.
2. In Chapter 13, what day of the week does John suppose Susan's stables will be moved?
3. Who did Mr. Melzer used to work for?
(a) The Mayor.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The President.
(d) The IRS.
4. Where is John's office located?
(a) In his house.
(b) New Jersey.
(c) Staten Island.
5. Why does John have to talk to Bellarosa about moving Susan's stables?
(a) Because they will be near his property.
(b) Because he will need help moving them.
(c) Because the work will be loud.
(d) Because they are on Bellarosa's land.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, who makes arrangements for John and Susan to have drinks at Bellarosa's?
2. How does John describe having a business relationship with Bellarosa?
3. In Chapter 13, why is John nervous about talking to Bellarosa on the phone about Dominic?
4. In Chapter 13, why does Bellarosa tell John he will send a builder over?
5. In Chapter 30, where do Bellarosa and John drive around?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)