|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, how does John feel about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
2. What does Carolyn ask John about his personal life in Chapter 20?
(a) How he gets along with Susan.
(b) Why he didn't pay his taxes.
(c) How much money he makes.
(d) Why he is friends with Bellarosa.
3. Why does John have to talk to Bellarosa about moving Susan's stables?
(a) Because he will need help moving them.
(b) Because they will be near his property.
(c) Because the work will be loud.
(d) Because they are on Bellarosa's land.
4. How does John describe having a business relationship with Bellarosa?
5. Who did Mr. Melzer used to work for?
(a) The Mayor.
(b) The IRS.
(c) The President.
(d) The CIA.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward offer to do to help with John's tax problems?
2. What does Edward fish for in Chapter 21?
3. Why does Bellarosa give the priests a large check?
4. When the Sutters children come home in Chapter 20, where do they go?
5. When Bellarosa meets with people in the restaurant in Chapter 28, what does John assume is happening?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)