|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While staying at the Plaza Hotel, what does John discover in his suitcase?
(a) Nothing, someone emptied it.
(b) A plane ticket.
(c) A picture of his children.
(d) A note from Susan.
2. How much money does Mr. Novac say John owes the IRS?
(a) Three hundred thousand dollars.
(b) Two hundred thousand dollars.
(c) One hundred thousand dollars.
(d) Fifty thousand dollars.
3. In Chapter 28, why does Bellarosa suggest John call Ferragamo?
(a) To show respect.
(b) To get information about the case.
(c) To find out the next court date.
(d) To insult him.
4. In Chapter 13, why does Bellarosa tell John he will send a builder over?
(a) To fix the balcony.
(b) To build a guest house.
(c) To help with Susan's stables.
(d) John isn't sure why.
5. What does Melzer offer John the first time they meet?
(a) A new car.
(b) A partnership.
(c) A vacation.
(d) A check.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John have to talk to Bellarosa about moving Susan's stables?
2. In Chapter 18, what reason does John give for being surprised about the friendship developing between Susan and Anna?
3. What does Susan say Bellarosa wants from John in Chapter 13?
4. What does Jack Weinstein explain to John at the Plaza Hotel?
5. What does Dominic refuse to do after the stables are moved?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)