|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While staying at the Plaza Hotel, what does John discover in his suitcase?
(a) Nothing, someone emptied it.
(b) A picture of his children.
(c) A plane ticket.
(d) A note from Susan.
2. In Chapter 13, what day of the week does John suppose Susan's stables will be moved?
3. Why does Bellarosa give the priests a large check?
(a) To finish a business deal.
(b) To save the church.
(c) To get them on his side.
(d) To show off in front of John.
4. Why is Susan pleased Bellarosa moves in next door?
(a) Susan dislikes Bellarosa moving in next door.
(b) Because it is entertaining.
(c) Because the estate won't be divided.
(d) Because he will provide safety.
5. Where is John's office located?
(a) Staten Island.
(c) New Jersey.
(d) In his house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susan tell John over the phone in Chapter 30?
2. What does Jack Weinstein explain to John at the Plaza Hotel?
3. What does Edward offer to do to help with John's tax problems?
4. Why do Bellarosa and John wait for the midnight papers to come out?
5. In Chapter 14, what decision does John make about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)