|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Sutters children come home in Chapter 20, where do they go?
(a) Mountain climbing.
(d) Shopping in Manhattan.
2. What does Jack Weinstein explain to John at the Plaza Hotel?
(a) How criminal cases usually work.
(b) How to stay hidden.
(c) How the mafia works.
(d) How to talk to the media.
3. Why does Bellarosa decide to stay at the Plaza Hotel?
(a) To meet with people.
(b) To give it bad press.
(c) To hide from the feds.
(d) For a vacation.
4. Who answers the phone at Bellarosa's estate in Chapter 29?
(d) No one.
5. In Chapter 13, what day of the week does John suppose Susan's stables will be moved?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John decide to stop talking to people while he stays at the Plaza Hotel?
2. What does Edward fish for in Chapter 21?
3. What does John do when Bellarosa asks him to represent him in Chapter 11?
4. In Chapter 14, who makes arrangements for John and Susan to have drinks at Bellarosa's?
5. Why does Bellarosa give the priests a large check?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)