|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Susan tell John they can't go away for a few months in Chapter 21?
(a) His work.
(b) His promise to Bellarosa.
(c) Their money problems.
(d) Their reputation.
2. In Chapter 28, why does Bellarosa suggest John call Ferragamo?
(a) To find out the next court date.
(b) To insult him.
(c) To get information about the case.
(d) To show respect.
3. In Chapter 30, where do Bellarosa and John drive around?
(a) The Bronx.
(c) Staten Island.
4. What does John tell Bellarosa about getting a club membership?
(a) That they would love him to join.
(b) That it's better to buy golf games as he needs them.
(c) That it is too expensive.
(d) That they will never let him in.
5. How much money does Mr. Novac say John owes the IRS?
(a) Two hundred thousand dollars.
(b) One hundred thousand dollars.
(c) Fifty thousand dollars.
(d) Three hundred thousand dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, why is John nervous about talking to Bellarosa on the phone about Dominic?
2. What upsets Bellarosa about the news clip in Chapter 29?
3. What does Mr. Novac's first visit with John make John lose faith in?
4. In Chapter 18, what reason does John give for being surprised about the friendship developing between Susan and Anna?
5. Why does Bellarosa decide to stay at the Plaza Hotel?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)