|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is John's office located?
(b) Staten Island.
(c) New Jersey.
(d) In his house.
2. How much money does Mr. Novac say John owes the IRS?
(a) Two hundred thousand dollars.
(b) Three hundred thousand dollars.
(c) Fifty thousand dollars.
(d) One hundred thousand dollars.
3. What does John tell his children he might have to see?
(a) Their cars.
(b) Their summer home.
(c) Their plane.
(d) Their trust funds.
4. What does Carolyn ask John about his personal life in Chapter 20?
(a) How he gets along with Susan.
(b) Why he is friends with Bellarosa.
(c) Why he didn't pay his taxes.
(d) How much money he makes.
5. When Bellarosa meets with people in the restaurant in Chapter 28, what does John assume is happening?
(a) That Bellarosa is sharing family secrets.
(b) That Bellarosa is showing off.
(c) That Bellarosa is preparing to go to jail.
(d) That Bellarosa is ignoring him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who answers the phone at Bellarosa's estate in Chapter 29?
2. In Chapter 14, what decision does John make about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
3. Where does John learn Bellarosa has a snitch?
4. In Chapter 13, why does Bellarosa tell John he will send a builder over?
5. How does John describe having a personal relationship with Bellarosa?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)