|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, why does Bellarosa tell John he will send a builder over?
(a) To fix the balcony.
(b) John isn't sure why.
(c) To build a guest house.
(d) To help with Susan's stables.
2. Who answers the phone at Bellarosa's estate in Chapter 29?
(b) No one.
3. Why does Bellarosa believe Mr. Novac is attacking John?
(a) Because he likes Susan.
(b) Because he is jealous.
(c) Because he gets a commission.
(d) Because of the money he owes.
4. In Chapter 30, what dream does John have about his wife?
(a) That she is sick.
(b) That she is leaving him.
(c) That she is having an affair with Bellarosa.
(d) That she is selling their house.
5. In Chapter 28, why does Bellarosa suggest John call Ferragamo?
(a) To show respect.
(b) To find out the next court date.
(c) To get information about the case.
(d) To insult him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What upsets Bellarosa about the news clip in Chapter 29?
2. When Bellarosa meets with people in the restaurant in Chapter 28, what does John assume is happening?
3. How much money does Mr. Novac say John owes the IRS?
4. In Chapter 14, what does John ask Dominic about Stanhope Hall?
5. Why does Bellarosa give the priests a large check?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)