|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does John decide to stop talking to people while he stays at the Plaza Hotel?
(a) Bellarosa tells him to stop.
(b) He doesn't have anything else to say to them.
(c) It may not be wise.
(d) He thinks the people there are boring.
2. How does John describe having a business relationship with Bellarosa?
3. Where is John's office located?
(a) Staten Island.
(b) New Jersey.
(d) In his house.
4. How do the other country club members react to John meeting with Bellarosa at the club in Chapter 19?
(a) They are curious.
(b) They are upset.
(c) They are indifferent.
(d) They are excited.
5. What does Susan say Bellarosa wants from John in Chapter 13?
(a) His money.
(b) His house.
(c) His wife.
(d) His soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Melzer offer John the first time they meet?
2. Why is Susan pleased Bellarosa moves in next door?
3. What does John tell his children he might have to see?
4. In Chapter 11, what does Bellarosa ask John about legally?
5. In Chapter 14, who makes arrangements for John and Susan to have drinks at Bellarosa's?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)