|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susan say Bellarosa wants from John in Chapter 13?
(a) His soul.
(b) His money.
(c) His house.
(d) His wife.
2. In Chapter 18, what reason does John give for being surprised about the friendship developing between Susan and Anna?
(a) Susan is overly pushy.
(b) They are different.
(c) Susan is afraid of the Bellarosas.
(d) Anna spreads rumors.
3. What does Edward offer to do to help with John's tax problems?
(a) Defend him in court.
(b) Take money from his trust fund.
(c) Sell the beach house.
(d) Write the IRS.
4. Why is Susan pleased Bellarosa moves in next door?
(a) Because he will provide safety.
(b) Because it is entertaining.
(c) Because the estate won't be divided.
(d) Susan dislikes Bellarosa moving in next door.
5. Why does Susan tell John they can't go away for a few months in Chapter 21?
(a) Their reputation.
(b) His work.
(c) His promise to Bellarosa.
(d) Their money problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susan tell John over the phone in Chapter 30?
2. Who answers the phone at Bellarosa's estate in Chapter 29?
3. In Chapter 14, how does John feel about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
4. What does John do when Bellarosa asks him to represent him in Chapter 11?
5. Why do Bellarosa and John wait for the midnight papers to come out?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)