|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bellarosa believe Mr. Novac is attacking John?
(a) Because he is jealous.
(b) Because he likes Susan.
(c) Because of the money he owes.
(d) Because he gets a commission.
2. Where does Mr. Novac first visit John?
(a) At the country club.
(b) At home.
(c) At Mr. Novac's office.
(d) At John's office.
3. While staying at the Plaza hotel, what does John realize about his involvement with Bellarosa?
(a) He is in too deep.
(b) He is confused over his involvement.
(c) He was trying to prove something to his wife.
(d) He doesn't like Bellarosa anymore.
4. In Chapter 14, how does John feel about having drinks at Bellarosa's?
5. Why does Bellarosa give the priests a large check?
(a) To get them on his side.
(b) To show off in front of John.
(c) To finish a business deal.
(d) To save the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bellarosa say Melzer can do for John with his IRS problems?
2. What does John tell Bellarosa about getting a club membership?
3. How much money does Mr. Novac say John owes the IRS?
4. In Chapter 14, who makes arrangements for John and Susan to have drinks at Bellarosa's?
5. What does John tell his children he might have to see?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)