|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does John decide to stop talking to people while he stays at the Plaza Hotel?
(a) He thinks the people there are boring.
(b) Bellarosa tells him to stop.
(c) It may not be wise.
(d) He doesn't have anything else to say to them.
2. When Bellarosa meets with people in the restaurant in Chapter 28, what does John assume is happening?
(a) That Bellarosa is preparing to go to jail.
(b) That Bellarosa is ignoring him.
(c) That Bellarosa is showing off.
(d) That Bellarosa is sharing family secrets.
3. What does Dominic refuse to do after the stables are moved?
(a) Do any more work.
(b) Send a message to Frank Bellarosa.
(c) Discuss the bill.
(d) Help with the horses.
4. What upsets Bellarosa about the news clip in Chapter 29?
(a) What John says.
(b) The angle they filmed Bellarosa at.
(c) The reporters slant.
(d) The length.
5. Why does John have to talk to Bellarosa about moving Susan's stables?
(a) Because they are on Bellarosa's land.
(b) Because the work will be loud.
(c) Because they will be near his property.
(d) Because he will need help moving them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John ask Bellarosa about favors after dealing with the stables?
2. What does Susan say Bellarosa wants from John in Chapter 13?
3. What does Susan say about the security at the Bellarosas in Chapter 18?
4. What does Edward offer to do to help with John's tax problems?
5. Where is John's office located?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)