1. Which shore of Long Island does John Sutter live on?
(a) The West shore.
(b) The North shore.
(c) The South shore.
(d) The East shore.
2. Why does John Sutter visit the nursery in Chapter 1?
(a) To buy plants.
(b) To look into purchasing the nursery.
(c) To go to work.
(d) To price out plants.
3. What is Susan Sutter's family's house called?
(a) Residency Hall.
(b) Blossom Hall.
(c) Stanhope Hall.
(d) Hopewell Hall.
4. How does John feel when Frank Bellarosa tells him he is moving next door?
5. In Chapter 2, what does John wonder about Frank Bellarosa?
(a) How he'll feel about not being accepted.
(b) How old he is.
(c) How many times he has been to jail.
(d) How long he will live in the neighborhood.
6. How many acres of land was Susan given as a wedding gift?
7. What does Susan fear Frank Bellarosa won't understand?
(a) The English language.
(b) The rights of horseriders.
(c) The proper way to behave.
(d) The value of his art.
This section contains 4,855 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)