Part I: Chapters 1-5
* John and Susan live in the affluent Gold Coast area.
* John learns that Bellarosa, a mafia don is moving next door.
* John and Susan try to adjust to this news.
Part II: Chapters 6-10
* Lester suggests converting John's clients stocks into cash and taking the money.
* John becomes jealous when Susan cleans the stables with two college boys.
* John visits Bellarosa's property and is chased off.
* John spends Easter with his family re-evaluating his life.
Part II: Chapters 11-14
* Bellarosa asks John to represent him in a real estate deal, but John turns him down.
* Susan plans on moving her stables, and Bellarosa suggests a builder who could help her.
* John decides that a personal relationship with Bellarosa wouldn't be so bad.
* John and Susan go to Bellarosa's for drinks.
Part III: Chapters 15-17
* John and Susan meet Anna Bellarosa.
* Bellarosa tells John he...
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)