Part I: Chapters 1-5
• John and Susan live in the affluent Gold Coast area.
• John learns that Bellarosa, a mafia don is moving next door.
• John and Susan try to adjust to this news.
Part II: Chapters 6-10
• Lester suggests converting John's clients stocks into cash and taking the money.
• John becomes jealous when Susan cleans the stables with two college boys.
• John visits Bellarosa's property and is chased off.
• John spends Easter with his family re-evaluating his life.
Part II: Chapters 11-14
• Bellarosa asks John to represent him in a real estate deal, but John turns him down.
• Susan plans on moving her stables, and Bellarosa suggests a builder who could help her.
• John decides that a personal relationship with Bellarosa wouldn't be so bad.
• John and Susan go to Bellarosa's for drinks.
Part III: Chapters 15-17
• John and Susan meet Anna Bellarosa.
• Bellarosa tells John he...
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)