|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person who eats with the tour guide ask about in Chapter 1, Section 3?
(a) Lunar security.
(b) Having babies.
(c) Immune deficiency.
(d) Proton synchroton.
2. Who is the tour guide for the Lunar colony in Chapter 1 of Section 3?
3. Why has Denison come to the moon in Chapter 6?
(a) A fresh start.
(b) For study.
(c) For forgiveness.
(d) For a vacation.
4. What does Selene call the man that she has been hanging out with in Chapter 5?
5. Where does Dua hide in Chapter 3a?
(a) A tower.
(b) A closet.
(c) A cave.
(d) A cellar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the new commissioner remember meeting while traveling in Chapter 3?
2. What does Tritt have growing inside him in Chapter 3c?
3. What has Estwald made that makes Dua angry in Chapter 3c?
4. What is unusual about Lunarites that prevents regular tourists from attending some events in Chapter 4?
5. What does Selene guess in regards to in Chapter 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the Hard Ones fear about Dua in Chapter 5b?
2. What does Odeen realize about Tritt in Chapter 4b?
3. Describe the conversation between the old and new commissioners in Chapter 3.
4. What disturbing discovery does Dua make and tell Odeen in Chapter 5b?
5. Why is Neville upset about the Earth man in Chapter 5?
6. How does Dua keep from being seen in Chapter 3a?
7. What do Selene and Denison discuss on the surface of the moon?
8. What is Dua determined to do in Chapter 5a?
9. Describe the odd man that Selene meets.
10. What purpose does Neville think Denison can have in Chapter 7?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)