|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odeen's friend suggest that he find for Dua in Chapter 2a?
(a) A new life.
(b) A new planet.
(c) A deeper purpose.
(d) A new apartment.
2. What does Hallam theorize has different laws than our own in Chapter 2?
(a) Plutonium Divide.
(b) Milky Way.
(c) Parallel Universe.
3. Who asked for an Emotional in Chapter 1c?
4. Who are more advanced technologically but not necessarily smarter than Hallam and the rest in Chapter 4?
(c) Para men.
5. What is the name of the member of the Triad that speaks to Dua in Chapter 1b?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has nothing to give satisfaction in Chapter 2a?
2. Whose interviews are being refused in Chapter 3?
3. What makes up the Triad?
4. Who is deciphering the code of a long forgotten language in Chapter 4?
5. Who does not care if there is a third baby or not in Chapter 2a?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Tritt worried in Chapter 1c?
2. Describe Dua.
3. Describe Burton.
4. Why did Dua not want to eat her fill in Chapter 2a?
5. How does Dr. Hallam's life change in Chapter 1?
6. Describe Dr. Bronowski.
7. What does Dr. Bronowski discover in Chapter 6?
8. What does Lamont do with his new knowledge that leaves him visibly upset in Chapter 6?
9. What is special about Plutonium in Chapter 1?
10. What happens to Lamont because of Hallam's anger in Chapter 5?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)