|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Selene guess in regards to in Chapter 10?
(a) Para Universe and laws.
(b) Reservoirs and water.
(c) Electrons and pumps.
(d) Parallel Universe and laws.
2. What theory does Selene want to know about in Chapter 10?
(a) Gas pumps and the Moon.
(b) Droids and humans.
(c) Electron Pumps and the Sun.
(d) Robots and simulations.
3. Who is Selene keeping the man waiting for in Chapter 4?
4. What does Selene call the man that she has been hanging out with in Chapter 5?
5. Why is Neville upset with Selene in Chapter 5?
(a) She is smarter than him.
(b) She is taller than him.
(c) She likes the man.
(d) She is leaving him.
6. Why has Denison come to the moon in Chapter 6?
(a) For forgiveness.
(b) For a vacation.
(c) A fresh start.
(d) For study.
7. Why is Tritt angry in Chapter 5c?
(a) To go military.
(b) To give up his child.
(c) To have to leave Dua.
(d) To listen to Odeen.
8. In Chapter 4b, who thinks Tritt is stupid and slow?
9. Who is watching the babies in Chapter 5c?
10. What creates a desire to melt for Dua in Chapter 3b?
(a) Money and possessions.
(b) Sleep and rest.
(c) Words and food.
(d) Fire and water.
11. What does the tour guide say about a certain part of the Lunar colony to the visitor that eats with him/her in Chapter 1, Section 3?
(a) It is green.
(b) It is dangerous.
(c) It is growing.
(d) It is off limits.
12. Who was the Earth man the former colleague of in Chapter 6?
13. What has changed in Dua that will make her want to melt in Chapter 3b?
(a) Desire for change.
(b) Interest in life.
(c) Desire to die.
(d) Desire for a baby.
14. What does Odeen explain that the change in the Sun will do to help them in Chapter 3c?
(a) Give a flood of energy.
(b) Light up their world.
(c) Brighten up the Universe.
(d) Remove the darkness.
15. What is unusual about Lunarites that prevents regular tourists from attending some events in Chapter 4?
(a) They are nude.
(b) They are insects.
(c) They are violent.
(d) They can fly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Selene find in Chapter 4?
2. What does Gottstein hope that Denison will provide about the Lunarites in Chapter 7?
3. Who is the tour guide with in Chapter 2?
4. What has Estwald made that makes Dua angry in Chapter 3c?
5. Who came to the same conclusions that Denison did on Earth, according to Gottstein?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)