|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is confused by Dua and Odeen's conversation in Chapter 3c?
2. Where does Dua hide in Chapter 3a?
(a) A cellar.
(b) A cave.
(c) A closet.
(d) A tower.
3. Who is the new commissioner that is appointed in Chapter 3?
(a) Selene Lindstrom.
(b) Barron Neville.
(c) Luiz Montez.
(d) Konrad Gottstein.
4. What does Dua realize that she can do better after she is hidden in Chapter 3a?
(a) Fight better.
(b) Run away.
(c) Listen better.
(d) Think more clearly.
5. Who says that he does not like Denison in Chapter 7?
6. What does the tour guide say about a certain part of the Lunar colony to the visitor that eats with him/her in Chapter 1, Section 3?
(a) It is green.
(b) It is growing.
(c) It is dangerous.
(d) It is off limits.
7. In Chapter 4b, who thinks Tritt is stupid and slow?
8. What does Barron want for the moon in Chapter 7?
(a) Gas pump.
(b) Solar pump.
(c) Electric pump.
(d) Electron pump.
9. Who offers to teach Dua when she comes home in Chapter 3b?
10. Who insists that Dua must come home in Chapter 5b?
11. What theory does Selene want to know about in Chapter 10?
(a) Gas pumps and the Moon.
(b) Electron Pumps and the Sun.
(c) Robots and simulations.
(d) Droids and humans.
12. Who is Selene keeping the man waiting for in Chapter 4?
13. Who was the Earth man the former colleague of in Chapter 6?
14. Who is the tour guide giving a tour for in Chapter 1 of Section 3?
(b) Earth people.
(c) Hard Ones.
(d) Soft Ones.
15. What does Selene call the man that she has been hanging out with in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose work does Neville want to keep an eye on in Chapter 7?
2. Who does Denison find waiting in his room in Chapter 7?
3. What has Estwald made that makes Dua angry in Chapter 3c?
4. What has changed in Dua that will make her want to melt in Chapter 3b?
5. Who does Dua hide from in Chapter 3a?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)