|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said that there were less of their kind because of the lack of energy in Chapter 2a?
2. What is the message that comes from the para men in Chapter 10?
(b) "y-e-s p-u-m-p b-a-d b-a-d b-a-d."
(d) "p-u-m-p g-o-o-d s-u-n y-e-s."
3. What makes up the Triad?
(a) Judgmental, Sarcastic, and Pessimistic.
(b) Emotional, Rational, and Parental.
(c) Rational, Parental, and Harmonious.
(d) Emotional, Faithful, and Hopeful.
4. Who does Burton admit told him to not see Lamont in Chapter 7?
5. Who has babies in Chapter 2a?
6. Who arranges for the members of the Triad to be brought together in Chapter 1b?
(a) Hard Ones.
(b) Peaceful Ones.
(c) Angry Ones.
(d) Soft Ones.
7. Who is thinking about how different he/she is from the Emotionals in Chapter 1a?
8. Who is the head of the Committee on Technology and the Environment?
(a) Senator Burton.
(c) Frederick Hallam.
(d) Dr. Bronowski.
9. Who has nothing to give satisfaction in Chapter 2a?
10. What kind of role does the Hard One leading the project play?
11. What does Odeen learn about the Universe?
(a) It is shriveling and dying.
(b) It is big and overwhelming.
(c) It is everywhere and nowhere.
(d) It is expanding and growing.
12. Who acted as caregiver in Chapter 2a?
13. What two substances appear to produce the same energy in different habitats according to Hallam in Chapter 2?
(a) Atoms and diatoms.
(b) Tungsten and plutonium.
(c) Positrons and neutrons.
(d) Selenium and calcium.
14. What does Odeen suggest to do after learning about the Universe in Chapter 2a?
(a) Build a spaceship.
(b) Run away.
(c) Find another one.
(d) Blow it up.
15. What is the dwelling of the Hard Ones that Tritt visits in Chapter 2c?
Short Answer Questions
1. During the tests, what measurement goes up every time it is tested in Chapter 1?
2. Who began to spend more and more time alone in Chapter 1c?
3. What does Lamont think that the electron pump can do to the sun?
4. Who does Odeen feel the need to talk to in Chapter 2a?
5. Who needs to be well fed for the baby in Chapter 1c?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)