|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the member of the Triad that speaks to Dua in Chapter 1b?
2. Who leaves Lamont alone in his office at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Para men.
3. Who was angry at Lamont and turned down his grants in Chapter 5?
4. Who does Burton admit told him to not see Lamont in Chapter 7?
5. Which member of the Triad speaks to Dua in Chapter 1b?
6. Who does not like to be ordered around by anyone in Chapter 7?
7. After some tests, what mysterious substance is discovered in Chapter 1?
(a) Plutonium 186.
(b) Montium 46.
(c) Halium 23.
(d) Selenium 145.
8. During the tests, what measurement goes up every time it is tested in Chapter 1?
9. What does Odeen's friend suggest that he find for Dua in Chapter 2a?
(a) A deeper purpose.
(b) A new planet.
(c) A new apartment.
(d) A new life.
10. Who are more advanced technologically but not necessarily smarter than Hallam and the rest in Chapter 4?
(c) Para men.
11. Who makes fun of Hallam's ignorance in Chapter 1?
12. Who is deciphering the code of a long forgotten language in Chapter 4?
(c) Dr. Bronowski.
13. Who acted as caregiver in Chapter 2a?
14. Who is thinking about the Triad in Chapter 2a?
15. Who is the head of the Committee on Technology and the Environment?
(a) Dr. Bronowski.
(b) Senator Burton.
(c) Frederick Hallam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hallam refuse to consider gods in Chapter 3?
2. Who has babies in Chapter 2a?
3. Who has learning in Chapter 2a?
4. What could the Triad do once Dua arrived in Chapter 1c?
5. How long has Lamont been working on his theory in Chapter 5?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)