Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Section 1: Against Stupidity: Chapter: 1-10
1. How does Dr. Hallam's life change in Chapter 1?
2. What is special about Plutonium in Chapter 1?
3. Describe Dr. Lamont.
4. What is Hallam's theory about the tungsten in Chapter 2?
5. What does Hallam say about energy and the two universes in Chapter 2?
6. Describe Lamont's interview with Hallam in Chapter 3.
7. Describe Dr. Bronowski.
8. What happens to Lamont because of Hallam's anger in Chapter...
This section contains 647 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)