1. What is Dr. Frederick Hallam's profession?
2. What does Hallam discover has changed on his desk in Chapter 1?
3. Who makes fun of Hallam's ignorance in Chapter 1?
4. After some tests, what mysterious substance is discovered in Chapter 1?
5. During the tests, what measurement goes up every time it is tested in Chapter 1?
6. When Dr. Lamont was younger, what was he writing a paper about in Chapter 2?
7. What/who did Hallam suggest was responsible for exchanging substances in Chapter 2?
8. What does Hallam theorize has different laws than our own in Chapter 2?
This section contains 3,441 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)