|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Contend in Vain?; Chapter 1-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Lamont visibly upset in Chapter 6?
(a) He feels sick.
(b) His interview failed.
(c) His theory was wrong.
(d) He is hungry.
2. When Dr. Lamont was younger, what was he writing a paper about in Chapter 2?
(a) Hallam and the electron pump.
(b) Manic depressive disorder and psychosis.
(c) Scientific literature pertaining to lunar travel.
(d) Plutonium and the Halium divide.
3. What is the language that is being deciphered in Chapter 4?
4. Why can't Lamont take the message to anyone in Chapter 10?
(a) Cannot be deciphered by anyone on their planet.
(b) No one will believe them.
(c) It is invisible.
(d) Cannot be proved to have come from the para universe.
5. Who is communicating with the Universe in Chapter 5b?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dua hide from in Chapter 3a?
2. Who makes fun of Hallam's ignorance in Chapter 1?
3. Who supplied the seed in Chapter 2a?
4. Who is able to find Dua and feed her food in Chapter 6b?
5. What does Lamont think is corrupting the Sun in Chapter 5?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)