|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: The God Themselves; Chapter 1a-2c.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Dua not want to eat her fill in Chapter 2a?
(a) She felt self-conscious.
(b) She did not want to melt.
(c) She was angry.
(d) She did not want to gain weight.
2. How long has Lamont been working on his theory in Chapter 5?
(a) 6 years.
(b) A year.
(c) 27 months.
(d) 5 days.
3. Who does Odeen feel the need to talk to in Chapter 2a?
(a) His sister.
(b) His teacher.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
4. Who makes fun of Hallam's ignorance in Chapter 1?
5. Who asked for an Emotional in Chapter 1c?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finally agrees to help Lamont in Chapter 4?
2. Who sends Bronowski a message in Chapter 6?
3. What will happen if the Sun explodes, according to Bronowski?
4. Why is Lamont visibly upset in Chapter 6?
5. What does Odeen learn about the Universe?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)