|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: The God Themselves; Chapter 1a-2c.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen if the Sun explodes, according to Bronowski?
(a) Energy restarts.
(b) Earth no longer exists.
(c) A quick and painless death.
(d) The Milky Way takes over.
2. Who has babies in Chapter 2a?
3. What does Odeen learn about the Universe?
(a) It is big and overwhelming.
(b) It is shriveling and dying.
(c) It is everywhere and nowhere.
(d) It is expanding and growing.
4. How long has Lamont been working on his theory in Chapter 5?
(a) A year.
(b) 27 months.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 5 days.
5. Why is Lamont visibly upset in Chapter 6?
(a) His interview failed.
(b) He feels sick.
(c) His theory was wrong.
(d) He is hungry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Hard One leading the project according to Losten in Chapter 2a?
2. Into what inner workings did Lamont begin to dig in Chapter 5?
3. Who is the head of the Committee on Technology and the Environment?
4. What kind of role does the Hard One leading the project play?
5. Who has nothing to give satisfaction in Chapter 2a?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)