|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: The God Themselves; Chapter 1a-2c.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lamont think that the electron pump can do to the sun?
(a) Give it energy.
(b) Suck up its energy.
(c) Make it explode.
(d) Make it evaporate.
2. During the tests, what measurement goes up every time it is tested in Chapter 1?
3. When Dr. Lamont was younger, what was he writing a paper about in Chapter 2?
(a) Hallam and the electron pump.
(b) Plutonium and the Halium divide.
(c) Manic depressive disorder and psychosis.
(d) Scientific literature pertaining to lunar travel.
4. What does having a third baby signify for Dua in Chapter 2a?
(a) Passing on.
(b) Sagging body.
(c) A long life.
5. How would a third baby come about in Chapter 2a?
(a) Dua melting.
(b) Through a test tube.
(c) Tritt and Odeen having sex.
(d) Losten being inseminated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will lead the way to solve the answer to the Universe problem in Chapter 2a?
2. Who does Odeen tell that he is having problems with Dua in Chapter 2a?
3. Who was angry at Lamont and turned down his grants in Chapter 5?
4. Who has babies in Chapter 2a?
5. What action caused the Soft Ones pain in Chapter 1b?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)