|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1: Against Stupidity: Chapter: 1-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are more advanced technologically but not necessarily smarter than Hallam and the rest in Chapter 4?
(d) Para men.
2. What does Hallam theorize has different laws than our own in Chapter 2?
(b) Plutonium Divide.
(c) Parallel Universe.
(d) Milky Way.
3. During the tests, what measurement goes up every time it is tested in Chapter 1?
4. Into what inner workings did Lamont begin to dig in Chapter 5?
(a) Positrons and cathode rays.
(b) Para Universe and the Electron Pump.
(c) Parallel Universe and aliens.
(d) Sun sutures and electrolytes.
5. How long has Lamont been working on his theory in Chapter 5?
(a) A year.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 27 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Burton admit told him to not see Lamont in Chapter 7?
2. What does Lamont think is corrupting the Sun in Chapter 5?
3. Who sends Bronowski a message in Chapter 6?
4. What two substances appear to produce the same energy in different habitats according to Hallam in Chapter 2?
5. Who does Lamont make an appointment with in Chapter 5?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)