|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1: Against Stupidity: Chapter: 1-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes fun of Hallam's ignorance in Chapter 1?
2. Why is Lamont visibly upset in Chapter 6?
(a) He feels sick.
(b) His interview failed.
(c) His theory was wrong.
(d) He is hungry.
3. What does Hallam theorize has different laws than our own in Chapter 2?
(a) Milky Way.
(b) Plutonium Divide.
(d) Parallel Universe.
4. What two substances appear to produce the same energy in different habitats according to Hallam in Chapter 2?
(a) Positrons and neutrons.
(b) Tungsten and plutonium.
(c) Selenium and calcium.
(d) Atoms and diatoms.
5. Who does Burton admit told him to not see Lamont in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the message that comes from the para men in Chapter 10?
2. Who does Lamont make an appointment with in Chapter 5?
3. What does Lamont think is corrupting the Sun in Chapter 5?
4. Who are more advanced technologically but not necessarily smarter than Hallam and the rest in Chapter 4?
5. Who is the father of the Electron Pump?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)