|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the next Commission meeting, who will be added as the Commission's eighth member?
(a) Louie Russo.
(b) Michael Corleone.
(c) Tom Hagen.
(d) Sal Narducci.
2. Where is Tom when he is mugged in Washington D.C.?
(a) At the Jefferson Memorial.
(b) At the White House.
(c) At the Washington Memorial.
(d) At the Lincoln Memorial.
3. Which member of the Corleone crime family puts himself through law school?
(a) Michael Corleone.
(b) Sal Tessio.
(c) Peter Clemenza.
(d) Nick Geraci.
4. Which item is NOT one of the items that each of the initiates has before them at the initiation ceremony?
(a) A candle.
(b) A dagger.
(c) A chain necklace.
(d) A gun.
5. What is the relationship between Nick and Don Forlenza?
(a) Nick is Forlenza's stepson.
(b) Forlenza is Nick's godfather.
(c) Nick is Forlenza's consigliere.
(d) Forlenza is Nick's uncle.
6. Who becomes the new Don of Los Angeles?
(a) Nicodemo Molinari.
(b) Mickey Molinari.
(c) Jackie Falcone.
(d) Jackie Ping-Pong.
7. What is the note that Fredo has failed to notice on his windshield?
(a) A threat.
(b) A suicide note.
(c) A summons.
(d) A grocery list.
8. According to Michael's confession on the plane to Kay, why is Michael hiding out in Sicily?
(a) He robbed two men.
(b) He murdered two men.
(c) He disobeyed an order.
(d) He mugged two men.
9. After being picked up by the two men who are assigned to take Johnny to the airport, Johnny sees a flash of metal and instinctively ducks. What is the metal flash from?
10. As the event attended by Francesca and her roommate gets underway, what can be heard in the distance?
11. When does Michael Corleone become the new head of the Corleone family crime syndicate?
12. As Michael and Kay return to Las Vegas from Lake Tahoe, who pilots their plane?
13. When Fredo finally arrives in the casino's ballroom, what does Michael's capo tell him about?
(a) The rooftop party.
(b) The plane crash.
(c) The next ordered hit.
(d) The ceremony.
14. What is the nickname of Nick's father?
(a) The Killer.
(b) The Butcher.
(c) The Driver.
(d) The Hand.
15. Instead of accompanying Tom to Washington D.C., where do Theresa and the kids go?
(a) Cape Cod.
(b) The Jersey shore.
(c) Lake Tahoe.
(d) Las Vegas.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tom comes to the house after Michael and Kay return home, what news does Tom share with Kay?
2. When Nick wakes up in a hospital bed, he is not actually in a hospital. Where is Nick?
3. To whose house do Francesca and Billy go at Christmastime?
4. What is the name of the police officer that Fredo drops to the customs officials?
5. According to Michael's plan, who will the Corleones back for the 1960s presidency?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)