|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At their family Christmas celebration, how many men are present at the grandmother's house?
2. As Michael and Kay return to Las Vegas from Lake Tahoe, who pilots their plane?
3. Against Michael's wishes, where does Kay insist that they go on their vacation?
4. At the wedding, who does Michael nod to that puts his plan to destroy the Corleone rivals in motion?
5. Who brings word to the Dons at Michael's party that the plane leaving Rattlesnake Island has crashed?
(a) Fredo Corleone.
(b) Gerald O'Malley.
(c) Al Neri.
(d) Hal Mitchell.
6. What is the name of the company that Billy's family owns?
(a) Van Arsdale Furniture.
(b) Van Arsdale Citrus.
(c) Van Arsdale Spirits.
(d) Van Arsdale Grocery.
7. Who is waiting on the island for Nick when the plane lands?
(a) Michael Corleone.
(b) Sal Narducci.
(c) Peter Clemenza.
(d) Al Neri.
8. What is the name used by the pilot that will be flying Frank Falcone and Tony Molinari the day after the wedding?
(a) Joe Zaluchi.
(b) Gerald O'Malley.
(c) Fredo Corleone.
(d) Nick Geraci.
9. When a meeting of the Commission is finally called, how much time has passed between Commission meetings?
(a) Three years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Seven years.
10. What is the relationship between Nick and Don Forlenza?
(a) Forlenza is Nick's godfather.
(b) Nick is Forlenza's stepson.
(c) Nick is Forlenza's consigliere.
(d) Forlenza is Nick's uncle.
11. What is Nick Geraci's real first name?
12. What is the name of the woman waiting for Fredo in his hotel room?
13. After being picked up by the police officer, what does Fredo ask the officer to do?
(a) Drive to the airport.
(b) Turn the television off.
(c) Turn the radio down.
(d) Drive to the liquor store.
14. Which one of the following people does NOT know that Nick is really Gerald O'Malley?
15. What is the rooftop party being hosted at the Castle in the Sands Casino in celebration of?
(a) The dropping of an atomic bomb.
(b) Johnny's new record.
(c) Michael's 35th birthday.
(d) The initiates' success.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Michael summons Nick directly to meet with him, what is the name of the restaurant where the meeting will take place?
2. After the doctor leaves Nick's bedside, who enters the room to tell Nick where he is and question him about the doomed flight?
3. What is the nickname of Nick's father?
4. After being picked up by the two men who are assigned to take Johnny to the airport, Johnny sees a flash of metal and instinctively ducks. What is the metal flash from?
5. What is the nickname of Russo?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)