Short Answer Questions
1. When does Michael Corleone become the new head of the Corleone family crime syndicate?
2. What is the first name of Michael Corleone's father?
3. What is Nick Geraci's real first name?
4. When Michael summons Nick directly to meet with him, what is the name of the restaurant where the meeting will take place?
5. Which member of the Corleone crime family puts himself through law school?
6. When Peter shows up to meet Nick in Michael's place, what has Peter just finished doing?
7. How much time passes between the Tattaglia/Barzini murders and the Clemenza-Zaluchi wedding?
This section contains 4,402 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)