|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ludo Bagman accused of during the Death Eater trials?
(a) Passing information to Voldemort's supporters.
(b) Keeping secrets for Voldemort.
(c) Housing and protecting a Death Eater.
(d) Lying about his involvement in the Potters' deaths.
2. Who was Victor Krum supposed to save from the lake?
(b) His best friend.
(d) His little brother.
3. What happens when Harry looks too closely at a bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office?
(a) He drinks some of the liquid.
(b) He knocks the bowl over.
(c) He falls in.
(d) He sees something he should not have.
4. What is Harry's response to the scolding letter he receives from Sirius?
(a) He takes it very seriously.
(b) He is angry about it.
(c) He writes back an apologetic reply.
(d) He scoffs at it.
5. What does Sirius ask Harry to bring when he meets him in town?
(b) A broom.
(c) His invisibility cloak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry hear Winky muttering about when they find her drunk in the kitchen?
2. What does Voldemort do after he tortures Harry with the Cruciatus Curse?
3. What does Harry dream he is riding on in the dream he has in Divination class?
4. What is Ron most embarrassed about as the time for the Yule Ball approaches?
5. How long does Harry have in between the Yule Ball and the second challenge?
Short Essay Questions
1. How can Professor Moody see Harry even when he is wearing his invisibility cloak?
2. What do the spirits from Voldemort's wand do when they see Harry?
3. How is Hagrid convinced to take his teaching job back after Rita Skeeter's article?
4. How did Voldemort lose his powers?
5. Who does Harry write to about seeing Mr. Crouch on the Marauder's Map the night he solved the clue for the second task?
6. What does Harry do when he sees a dementor in the maze?
7. Why doesn't Harry take the scolding letter from Sirius very seriously?
8. Where is Harry forced to spend his summer vacation?
9. Where is Sirius staying while he is hiding near Hogwarts to watch over Harry?
10. Why does Krum ask Harry if he has feelings for Hermione?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)