|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Harry have in between the Yule Ball and the second challenge?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 6 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 6 weeks.
2. What does Harry do after talking to Ludo Bagman?
(a) Takes a bath.
(b) Does some homework.
(c) Tells Dumbledore what happened.
(d) Talks to Dumbledore.
3. Where does Dumbledore take the real Moody after he is found?
(a) To his home.
(b) To an open field to get some space after his confinement.
(c) The Ministry of Magic.
(d) The Hospital Wing.
4. What does Dumbledore tell Harry to do when he approaches Dumbledore's office after his dream?
(a) Follow him.
(b) Go to his common room.
(c) Wait for him in the office.
(d) Go back to class.
5. Why does Harry save Fleur's sister from the lake?
(a) He hopes to get extra points by doing this.
(b) He wants to disqualify Fleur.
(c) He wants to impress Fleur.
(d) He is worried when Fluer never shows up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry hear Winky muttering about when they find her drunk in the kitchen?
2. What surprising person does Harry see on his Marauder's Map after unlocking the clue of the egg?
3. Why does Hermione receive hate mail after the second challenge is completed?
4. Who does Snape think was snooping around in his office?
5. Which of these does Voldemort NOT need in order to re-claim his body?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)