|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harry's response to the scolding letter he receives from Sirius?
(a) He is angry about it.
(b) He scoffs at it.
(c) He takes it very seriously.
(d) He writes back an apologetic reply.
2. Who do Harry and Krum find while walking in the forest?
(a) Mad-Eye Moody.
(b) Ludo Bagman.
(c) Mr. Crouch.
(d) Sirius Black.
3. Who tells Rita that Harry can talk to snakes?
(a) Cedric Digggory.
(b) Draco Malfoy.
(c) Victor Krum.
(d) George Weasley.
4. Who was Victor Krum supposed to save from the lake?
(a) His little brother.
(b) His best friend.
5. What does Rita Skeeter write about Hermione after the second challenge?
(a) She has caused Harry heart-ache.
(b) She helped Krum to cheat.
(c) She is in love with Harry.
(d) She was never a good friend to Harry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harry not take Ludo Bagman's offer before the second challenge?
2. What secret about the golden egg does Cedric tell Harry during the Yule Ball?
3. Where is the third challenge going to take place?
4. Who is the last contestant to enter the maze in the third challenge?
5. What do Ron and Hermione do while Harry is preparing himself for the third challenge?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Mad-Eye Moody never kill anyone while he was an auror?
2. What does Harry do when he sees a dementor in the maze?
3. How can Professor Moody see Harry even when he is wearing his invisibility cloak?
4. Why does Harry not accept Ludo Bagman's offer to help him solve his clue for the second challenge?
5. Why is Ron so mad at Harry for rescuing Fleur's little sister during the second challenge?
6. Where is Sirius staying while he is hiding near Hogwarts to watch over Harry?
7. Who helps Harry unravel the mystery of the Golden Egg?
8. Who is the man in the chair in Harry's dream during Divination?
9. Why doesn't Harry take the scolding letter from Sirius very seriously?
10. How is Hagrid convinced to take his teaching job back after Rita Skeeter's article?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)