|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ron enjoy after the second challenge is completed?
(a) Knowing he helped Harry to succeed.
(b) Knowing something many others did not.
(c) A week off of classwork in order to recover.
(d) All the extra attention from his peers.
2. Who originally put Sirius into Azkaban without a fair trial?
(a) Mad-Eye Moody.
(b) Mr. Crouch.
3. Which of these does Voldemort NOT need in order to re-claim his body?
(a) The blood of an enemy taken by force.
(b) His father's bones.
(c) The flesh of a servant willingly given.
(d) The soul of an unwilling victim.
4. What does Voldemort do the moment he sees Cedric in the cemetery?
(b) Kills him.
(c) Stupefies him.
(d) Screams in anger.
5. What happens when Harry looks too closely at a bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office?
(a) He sees something he should not have.
(b) He knocks the bowl over.
(c) He drinks some of the liquid.
(d) He falls in.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who intervenes just before Harry is killed by Voldemort's servant?
2. What secret about the golden egg does Cedric tell Harry during the Yule Ball?
3. What does Krum ask Harry when he takes Harry into the forest?
4. Why does Voldemort give Harry his wand?
5. Why does Harry not take Ludo Bagman's offer before the second challenge?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Harry and Cedric get to the cemetery with Voldemort?
2. What happens after Harry's blood is added to the cauldron that Voldemort is in?
3. What is the hardest part of Cedric's death for Harry?
4. Why did Mad-Eye Moody never kill anyone while he was an auror?
5. Why does Cedric tell Harry to touch the Goblet of Fire first?
6. Who does Harry write to about seeing Mr. Crouch on the Marauder's Map the night he solved the clue for the second task?
7. Who helps Harry unravel the mystery of the Golden Egg?
8. Why does Krum ask Harry if he has feelings for Hermione?
9. Why is Ron so mad at Harry for rescuing Fleur's little sister during the second challenge?
10. Why does Dumbledore use a Pensieve?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)