|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who placed Harry's name in the Goblet?
(d) Mad-Eye Moody.
2. Who does Hagrid take as his date to the Yule Ball?
(a) A friend of his from the pub in Hogsmeade.
(b) Madame Maxime.
(c) Professor Sprout.
(d) Professor McGonnegall.
3. What is Ron most embarrassed about as the time for the Yule Ball approaches?
(a) His awful dancing.
(b) His shabby robes.
(c) His unstoppable blushing.
(d) His nervous giggle around girls.
4. What is the name of the snake that Harry sees while he is dreaming in Divination class?
5. What does Ludo Bagman offer to do for Harry before the second challenge?
(a) Score him extra high as a judge.
(b) Disqualify Krum to put Harry ahead.
(c) Tell him what the challenge is.
(d) Help him with his clue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Voldemort do the moment he sees Cedric in the cemetery?
2. What does Rita Skeeter write about Hermione after the second challenge?
3. What is the bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office called?
4. What does Rita Skeeter criticize Dumbledore for doing in her article about Hogwarts?
5. Who tells Rita that Harry can talk to snakes?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Harry forced to spend his summer vacation?
2. Why does Harry not accept Ludo Bagman's offer to help him solve his clue for the second challenge?
3. What does Harry do when he sees a dementor in the maze?
4. Why does Cedric tell Harry to touch the Goblet of Fire first?
5. What does Voldemort say was the first thing he tried to get his powers back when he gives his speech to the Death Eaters in the cemetery?
6. What does Hagrid admit to Madame Maxime during the Yule Ball?
7. Why did Mr. Crouch devise a plot to free his Death Eater son from prison?
8. Why does Dumbledore use a Pensieve?
9. What does Mr. Crouch do when he is alone with Krum in the forest?
10. Where is Sirius staying while he is hiding near Hogwarts to watch over Harry?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)