|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fudge not believe that Lucius Malfoy is a Death Eater?
(a) Malfoy is his trusted associate.
(b) He needs Malfoy's money.
(c) Malfoy has already undergone a trial and was found innocent.
(d) Malfoy's family would lose everything if he followed Voldemort.
2. What does Krum ask Harry when he takes Harry into the forest?
(a) If he would mind if Krum asks Hermione to go on a date.
(b) If he has feelings for Hermione.
(c) If he knows why Hermione has been crying.
(d) If Hermione talks about him.
3. Whose grave are Harry and Cedric standing on when they get to the cemetery?
(a) Tom Riddle's.
(b) James Potter's.
(c) Godric Gryffindor's.
(d) Salazar Slytherin's.
4. Why does Fudge not take measures to prevent Voldemort's uprising?
(a) He knows nothing can be done.
(b) He is secretly a Death Eater himself.
(c) He does not believe he has returned.
(d) He wants to consult with his board of administrators first.
5. Which of these does Voldemort NOT need in order to re-claim his body?
(a) The flesh of a servant willingly given.
(b) The soul of an unwilling victim.
(c) The blood of an enemy taken by force.
(d) His father's bones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave Voldemort the information he needed to create this plan to capture Harry?
2. What Death Eater's name did Karkaroff give to get himself out of being imprisoned?
3. What does Sirius ask Harry to bring when he meets him in town?
4. How did Harry win the Triwizard Tournament?
5. What do Harry and and his friends do to Malfoy and his friends on the train after the school year has ended?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)