|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What compliment does Krum give Harry while they are walking in the forest?
(a) He is a good quidditch player.
(b) He is very smart.
(c) He is very brave.
(d) He is a good friend.
2. Which of these does Voldemort NOT need in order to re-claim his body?
(a) The flesh of a servant willingly given.
(b) The blood of an enemy taken by force.
(c) His father's bones.
(d) The soul of an unwilling victim.
3. What does Dobby give Harry just before the second task is to begin?
(a) A translation book for Merfolk speech.
(b) A good luck sock.
(d) A spell to summon his broom.
4. What spell does Harry use when Voldemort tries to use the Killing Curse on him?
(b) A stunning spell.
(d) The Patronus Charm.
5. Why is Percy present at the Yule Ball?
(a) He is standing in for Mr. Crouch who is ill.
(b) He wanted to see his brothers dance.
(c) He was hired as a chaperone.
(d) He is one of the extra body guards for Mr. Crouch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who turned the Goblet of Fire into a portkey?
2. Who was Voldemort's servant at Hogwarts?
3. Why does Harry not take Ludo Bagman's offer before the second challenge?
4. Who is going with Hagrid on his secret mission during the summer?
5. Where does Harry go after waking from his dream in Divination class?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mr. Crouch do when he is alone with Krum in the forest?
2. What is the hardest part of Cedric's death for Harry?
3. How can Professor Moody see Harry even when he is wearing his invisibility cloak?
4. What do the spirits from Voldemort's wand do when they see Harry?
5. What does Ron say when he sees Hermione is Krum's date to the Yule Ball?
6. Why doesn't Harry take the scolding letter from Sirius very seriously?
7. How did Voldemort lose his powers?
8. Why does Dumbledore use a Pensieve?
9. Why does Dumbledore leave Harry alone in his office after Harry's dream in Divination class?
10. Who helps Harry unravel the mystery of the Golden Egg?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)