|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprising person does Harry see on his Marauder's Map after unlocking the clue of the egg?
(a) Mr. Crouch.
(b) Sirius Black.
(c) Ludo Bagman.
2. Who intervenes just before Harry is killed by Voldemort's servant?
(a) Ron and Hermione.
(b) Mad-Eye Moody.
(c) Dumbledore, Snape and McGonnegall.
(d) Sirius Black.
3. How long have the Death Eaters been in hiding?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 16 years.
(c) 14 years.
(d) 13 years.
4. What does Voldemort do after he tortures Harry with the Cruciatus Curse?
(a) Smacks him.
(b) Talks about his parents.
(c) Tortures him some more.
(d) Hands him his wand.
5. Which of these does Voldemort NOT need in order to re-claim his body?
(a) The soul of an unwilling victim.
(b) The flesh of a servant willingly given.
(c) His father's bones.
(d) The blood of an enemy taken by force.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sirius's alias name while hiding in the cave near Hogwarts?
2. What was the Goblet?
3. Who turned the Goblet of Fire into a portkey?
4. What does Krum do to Cedric while in the maze?
5. Why does Fudge not believe that Lucius Malfoy is a Death Eater?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Harry's blood is added to the cauldron that Voldemort is in?
2. What does Hagrid admit to Madame Maxime during the Yule Ball?
3. What does Mr. Crouch do when he is alone with Krum in the forest?
4. Who is the man in the chair in Harry's dream during Divination?
5. What do the spirits from Voldemort's wand do when they see Harry?
6. What does Cornelius Fudge think of Harry's story about Voldemort in the cemetery?
7. What does Harry do when he sees a dementor in the maze?
8. Why does Cedric tell Harry to touch the Goblet of Fire first?
9. Where is Harry forced to spend his summer vacation?
10. Why does Krum ask Harry if he has feelings for Hermione?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)