|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who intervenes just before Harry is killed by Voldemort's servant?
(a) Sirius Black.
(b) Mad-Eye Moody.
(c) Dumbledore, Snape and McGonnegall.
(d) Ron and Hermione.
2. Who does Dumbledore entrust for a secret mission after his fight with Fudge?
(b) Sirius Black.
3. What happens when Harry looks too closely at a bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office?
(a) He falls in.
(b) He sees something he should not have.
(c) He knocks the bowl over.
(d) He drinks some of the liquid.
4. How does Harry return to Hogwarts from the cemetery after fighting Voldermort?
(a) He uses the portkey.
(b) He apparates.
(c) He uses a reverse summoning spell.
(d) Dumbledore uses a summoning spell.
5. Who insists on taking Harry to the Hospital Wing when he returns to Hogwarts after the third challenge?
(b) Mad-Eye Moody.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Voldemort's servant at Hogwarts?
2. What does Ron enjoy after the second challenge is completed?
3. What surprising person does Harry see on his Marauder's Map after unlocking the clue of the egg?
4. What does Ludo Bagman offer to do for Harry before the second challenge?
5. Why does Hermione receive hate mail after the second challenge is completed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ron say when he sees Hermione is Krum's date to the Yule Ball?
2. What does Mr. Crouch do when he is alone with Krum in the forest?
3. Why does Cedric tell Harry to touch the Goblet of Fire first?
4. What is the hardest part of Cedric's death for Harry?
5. Who is the man in the chair in Harry's dream during Divination?
6. How did Voldemort lose his powers?
7. Who helps Harry unravel the mystery of the Golden Egg?
8. Why doesn't Harry take the scolding letter from Sirius very seriously?
9. Why does Dumbledore leave Harry alone in his office after Harry's dream in Divination class?
10. How can Professor Moody see Harry even when he is wearing his invisibility cloak?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)