|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sirius scold Harry for after hearing about the situation with Crouch in the forest?
(a) Leaving Krum alone in the forest.
(b) Telling Snape what happened.
(c) Not writing him sooner.
(d) Going into the forest.
2. What does Krum do to Cedric while in the maze?
(a) Lies to him.
(b) Uses the Cruciatus curse on him.
(c) Helps him.
(d) Tries to stun him.
3. Who does Hagrid take as his date to the Yule Ball?
(a) Madame Maxime.
(b) Professor Sprout.
(c) Professor McGonnegall.
(d) A friend of his from the pub in Hogsmeade.
4. What does Ludo Bagman offer to do for Harry before the second challenge?
(a) Help him with his clue.
(b) Score him extra high as a judge.
(c) Disqualify Krum to put Harry ahead.
(d) Tell him what the challenge is.
5. How is Voldemort's servant at Hogwarts made to tell his true story?
(a) He tells the story hoping to not be killed.
(b) He tells it out of pride before attempting to kill them all.
(c) Dumbledore places a spell on him.
(d) He is given a truth serum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave Voldemort the information he needed to create this plan to capture Harry?
2. Which of these does Voldemort NOT need in order to re-claim his body?
3. Who do Harry and Krum find while walking in the forest?
4. Who turned the Goblet of Fire into a portkey?
5. How did Harry win the Triwizard Tournament?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the name of the business that Fred and George plan to fund with the money they receive from Harry?
2. How is Hagrid convinced to take his teaching job back after Rita Skeeter's article?
3. Who is the man in the chair in Harry's dream during Divination?
4. What is the hardest part of Cedric's death for Harry?
5. Why does Dumbledore use a Pensieve?
6. What does Voldemort say was the first thing he tried to get his powers back when he gives his speech to the Death Eaters in the cemetery?
7. Why did Mr. Crouch devise a plot to free his Death Eater son from prison?
8. Why doesn't Harry take the scolding letter from Sirius very seriously?
9. Why is Ron so mad at Harry for rescuing Fleur's little sister during the second challenge?
10. How can Professor Moody see Harry even when he is wearing his invisibility cloak?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)