|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Victor Krum supposed to save from the lake?
(b) His little brother.
(d) His best friend.
2. Why does Voldemort give Harry his wand?
(a) He wants Harry to join him.
(b) He will kill Harry at a later date when his power is fully restored.
(c) He wants to duel.
(d) He never wanted to kill Harry.
3. What does Rita Skeeter say about Harry in her article about him just before the third challenge?
(a) He is lonely and sad.
(b) He is unbalanced and dangerous.
(c) He is weak and unsuited for the wizarding world.
(d) He is in love with Hermione.
4. What does Harry do with the money he wins from the Triwizard Tournament?
(a) Gives it to Fred and George.
(b) Donates it to the school.
(c) Places it in the bank.
(d) Gives it to the Diggorys.
5. Where is the third challenge going to take place?
(a) The town of Hogsmeade.
(b) The Forbidden Forest.
(c) The dungeons at Hogwarts.
(d) The quidditch pitch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Percy present at the Yule Ball?
2. What does Hagrid do after reading an article by Rita Skeeter?
3. What does Harry dream he is riding on in the dream he has in Divination class?
4. What does Ludo Bagman offer to do for Harry before the second challenge?
5. What does Harry do when he sees that Voldemort is afraid while they are dueling in the cemetery?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the spirits from Voldemort's wand do when they see Harry?
2. What is the name of the business that Fred and George plan to fund with the money they receive from Harry?
3. Who helps Harry unravel the mystery of the Golden Egg?
4. Why does Harry not accept Ludo Bagman's offer to help him solve his clue for the second challenge?
5. What does Hagrid admit to Madame Maxime during the Yule Ball?
6. How did Voldemort lose his powers?
7. How did Barty Crouch disguise himself so well as Mad-Eye Moody?
8. Where is Sirius staying while he is hiding near Hogwarts to watch over Harry?
9. Why is Ron so mad at Harry for rescuing Fleur's little sister during the second challenge?
10. What does Ron say when he sees Hermione is Krum's date to the Yule Ball?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)