|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dumbledore tell Harry to do when he approaches Dumbledore's office after his dream?
(a) Go back to class.
(b) Go to his common room.
(c) Follow him.
(d) Wait for him in the office.
2. Who does Snape think was snooping around in his office?
(c) Mr. Crouch.
(d) Mad-Eye Moody.
3. Who was Victor Krum supposed to save from the lake?
(c) His little brother.
(d) His best friend.
4. Why is Dumbledore so unhappy about Fudge's punishment to Barty Crouch Jr.?
(a) He knows Crouch will escape again.
(b) He feels it was very unethical.
(c) He fears that this will only strengthen him.
(d) Now Crouch cannot testify to Voldemort's existence.
5. Who originally put Sirius into Azkaban without a fair trial?
(b) Mad-Eye Moody.
(d) Mr. Crouch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ron and Hermione do while Harry is preparing himself for the third challenge?
2. What does Sirius scold Harry for after hearing about the situation with Crouch in the forest?
3. Who gave Voldemort the information he needed to create this plan to capture Harry?
4. What secret about the golden egg does Cedric tell Harry during the Yule Ball?
5. What makes Harry feel a little bit better about Cedric's death at the end of the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mr. Crouch do when he is alone with Krum in the forest?
2. How do Harry and Cedric get to the cemetery with Voldemort?
3. Why did Mr. Crouch devise a plot to free his Death Eater son from prison?
4. What does Harry take back to Hogwarts with him when he leaves the cemetery?
5. What does Voldemort say was the first thing he tried to get his powers back when he gives his speech to the Death Eaters in the cemetery?
6. Why is Ron so mad at Harry for rescuing Fleur's little sister during the second challenge?
7. What is the hardest part of Cedric's death for Harry?
8. Why does Cedric tell Harry to touch the Goblet of Fire first?
9. Who is the man in the chair in Harry's dream during Divination?
10. Why did Mad-Eye Moody never kill anyone while he was an auror?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)