|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the third challenge going to take place?
(a) The Forbidden Forest.
(b) The town of Hogsmeade.
(c) The dungeons at Hogwarts.
(d) The quidditch pitch.
2. Which ghost does Harry see while in the prefect's restroom?
(a) The Bloody Baron.
(c) Moaning Murtle.
(d) Nearly Headless Nick.
3. Who gave Voldemort the information he needed to create this plan to capture Harry?
(a) Severus Snape.
(b) Bertha Jorkins.
(c) Frank Ryan.
4. What does Voldemort do the moment he sees Cedric in the cemetery?
(a) Stupefies him.
(b) Screams in anger.
(c) Kills him.
5. How is Voldemort's servant at Hogwarts made to tell his true story?
(a) He is given a truth serum.
(b) Dumbledore places a spell on him.
(c) He tells it out of pride before attempting to kill them all.
(d) He tells the story hoping to not be killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krum ask Harry when he takes Harry into the forest?
2. Why is Dumbledore so unhappy about Fudge's punishment to Barty Crouch Jr.?
3. Who placed Harry's name in the Goblet?
4. Where does Harry go after waking from his dream in Divination class?
5. Where does Dumbledore take the real Moody after he is found?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)