|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sent Barty Crouch Jr. to prison?
(a) Mad-Eye Moody.
(b) Cornelius Fudge.
(c) Mr. Crouch.
2. Who was Victor Krum supposed to save from the lake?
(b) His little brother.
(d) His best friend.
3. Why does Fudge not believe that Lucius Malfoy is a Death Eater?
(a) Malfoy's family would lose everything if he followed Voldemort.
(b) He needs Malfoy's money.
(c) Malfoy has already undergone a trial and was found innocent.
(d) Malfoy is his trusted associate.
4. What does Voldemort do after he tortures Harry with the Cruciatus Curse?
(a) Talks about his parents.
(b) Smacks him.
(c) Tortures him some more.
(d) Hands him his wand.
5. What makes Harry feel a little bit better about Cedric's death at the end of the book?
(a) Cedric's father hugs Harry and thanks him for being Cedric's friend.
(b) He knows Cedric felt no pain.
(c) Dumbledore reassures him that Harry did not cause Cedric's death.
(d) The Diggorys do not blame Harry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Voldemort's servant at Hogwarts?
2. Who does Snape think was snooping around in his office?
3. What is the bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office called?
4. What does Snape think Harry stole from his office?
5. Why is Percy present at the Yule Ball?
Short Essay Questions
1. How can Professor Moody see Harry even when he is wearing his invisibility cloak?
2. Who is the man in the chair in Harry's dream during Divination?
3. What does Ron say when he sees Hermione is Krum's date to the Yule Ball?
4. How did Voldemort lose his powers?
5. Why does Krum ask Harry if he has feelings for Hermione?
6. Who does Harry write to about seeing Mr. Crouch on the Marauder's Map the night he solved the clue for the second task?
7. What do the spirits from Voldemort's wand do when they see Harry?
8. What happens after Harry's blood is added to the cauldron that Voldemort is in?
9. Why doesn't Harry take the scolding letter from Sirius very seriously?
10. Where is Harry forced to spend his summer vacation?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)