|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry see when his and Voldemort's wands are strangely locked together?
(a) His life force draining.
(b) Great sparks.
(c) Red flames of fire.
(d) The spirits of the people Voldemort has killed.
2. What does Hagrid do after reading an article by Rita Skeeter?
(a) Asks Dumbledore to teach his course for him.
(b) Writes a strongly worded letter.
(c) Resigns from his teaching job.
(d) Cancels his subscription to the Daily Prophet.
3. How does Harry sneak into the prefect's restroom?
(a) He uses the key that Cedric lends him.
(b) He uses a spell to keep the door locked while he is there.
(c) He uses the invisibility cloak and the marauders map.
(d) He has Dobby keep watch for him.
4. How does Harry return to Hogwarts from the cemetery after fighting Voldermort?
(a) Dumbledore uses a summoning spell.
(b) He apparates.
(c) He uses the portkey.
(d) He uses a reverse summoning spell.
5. Who is going with Hagrid on his secret mission during the summer?
(d) Madame Maxime.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dumbledore do at the end of the school year that is against the orders of Cornelius Fudge?
2. What does Krum do to Cedric while in the maze?
3. What happens when Harry opens the egg under water?
4. Why does Harry save Fleur's sister from the lake?
5. Who intervenes just before Harry is killed by Voldemort's servant?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the hardest part of Cedric's death for Harry?
2. What happens after Harry's blood is added to the cauldron that Voldemort is in?
3. What is the name of the business that Fred and George plan to fund with the money they receive from Harry?
4. How did Barty Crouch disguise himself so well as Mad-Eye Moody?
5. Where is Harry forced to spend his summer vacation?
6. What does Hagrid admit to Madame Maxime during the Yule Ball?
7. Why did Mr. Crouch devise a plot to free his Death Eater son from prison?
8. Why doesn't Harry take the scolding letter from Sirius very seriously?
9. How did Voldemort lose his powers?
10. Who does Harry write to about seeing Mr. Crouch on the Marauder's Map the night he solved the clue for the second task?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)